Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same. Keep checking for an update from TP. Wishing her all the best and blue dust

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still pregnant and becoming more defeated each day! Sucks to be put through all of this and not even able to get through it sooner!

4. Likes Eighme liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Still pregnant and becoming more defeated each day! Sucks to be put through all of this and not even able to get through it sooner!

Wishing you a very easy birth, and soon!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    everything crossed for you to have an amazing birth and the biggest, best, team blue surprise TP!! come on baby you've got the entire GD site waiting to meet you!!
    now 6blue5pink

8. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Lilawt, Blue2, MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you TP!!
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP ok not trying to give you false hope (though I still have hope this is your boy!) but I googled it and Mayo Clinic says boys are more likely to be overdue. I feel like most babies I’ve known who were late are boys so I’m going to hope in your case it’s a good sign if that babe stays in there longer! I feel like you said your dd was early too - or am I wrong on that?

I’m exhausted and super, super cranky this week. 35w3d. Anyone else feeling like this? I’m also 4-5 cm dilated already and have been told to take it really easy but that’s hard with two kids and a relentlessly messy house, laundry pile, food to buy/make, etc. My doc is thinking of inducing me in the next week or two since my cervix likely won’t hold out until 38 weeks and given my cervix and that it’s my 3rd pregnancy, labor could go really fast if I go into it on my own. So the stress of worrying about going into labor and not getting to the hospital in time (we live 45 min away) and whether we should induce earlier to avoid that is really getting to me. Even DH is super anxious and he’s normally the very chill type.

How’s everyone else doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

12. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    TP ok not trying to give you false hope (though I still have hope this is your boy!) but I googled it and Mayo Clinic says boys are more likely to be overdue. I feel like most babies I’ve known who were late are boys so I’m going to hope in your case it’s a good sign if that babe stays in there longer! I feel like you said your dd was early too - or am I wrong on that?

I’m exhausted and super, super cranky this week. 35w3d. Anyone else feeling like this? I’m also 4-5 cm dilated already and have been told to take it really easy but that’s hard with two kids and a relentlessly messy house, laundry pile, food to buy/make, etc. My doc is thinking of inducing me in the next week or two since my cervix likely won’t hold out until 38 weeks and given my cervix and that it’s my 3rd pregnancy, labor could go really fast if I go into it on my own. So the stress of worrying about going into labor and not getting to the hospital in time (we live 45 min away) and whether we should induce earlier to avoid that is really getting to me. Even DH is super anxious and he’s normally the very chill type.

Omg ABC!! I cant believe you get to meet your babies soon!! Eeeekk

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

14. Likes ABC.2606, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to pop in and tell you all I have been thinking about you all.

TP you have been on my mind, I hope baby comes soon and that you are STUNNED to hear BOY!

ABC I cannot believe it's almost time to meet those twins!!!!

And all of you, how are you all about to pop?! Time flies!!

16. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Likes ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TP I keep checking in thinking of you. I really hope you have the most wonderful birth experience!! Hoping and hoping you get the biggest surprise of your life!!

Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post

My mother always says that's cause men are lazy even before they leave the womb lol! My second DS was a week late and he literally flew out! 40 minutes from waters going to holding him!! It was like I couldn't evict him but once he decided he wanted out there was no stopping him! A sign of what was to come as he's a little whirlwind still lol!!
    Wow ABC, you are so so close!! Are you all prepped for their arrival? And have they given you any guesstimate as to their weights currently? I can't believe they'll be here soon!!! Walking around at 4-5cm woman, you are amazeballs! Personally I'd go with the induction. Just going by my DS2 experience, when it happens fast you really are best off already being at the hospital! I don't travel well when I'm in labour lol.
    As for myself, all is quiet here. We have just moved into our master bed, it's been our "spare aka dump room" since we moved in 2 years ago! We've converted what will be the twins bedroom into a play room for the boys as that frees up extra space down stairs for twin stuff. I have almost all my stuff bought for my hospital and labour bags. My mother bought me the cutest twin changing bag for Xmas, I adore it! I'll use that as their hospital bag! The only things I have left to sort for their arrival now is washing their clothes, actually packing the hospital bags, I've to buy a second Sleepyhead still and another swing and/or bouncer. I'm feeling a lot more ready! 28 weeks on Saturday. Another week closer, another week under my belt! And man oh man do I feel it! It's like someone shoved a beach ball up my top. My bump is purely just rounded and huge!! The pic is from 27 weeks exactly

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

18. Likes Kelbear, kikurose liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mamabird - Thanks! I know I'm really excited to meet these little ones finally!!!

Kikurose it's so good to hear from you!!!! How are you doing?! I know time does go fast! My first trimester was soooooo slow but the 2nd and 3rd have kinda flown by!

Hopper - Wow you are way further ahead than I was at 28 weeks!! I still feel like there's a lot more I need to/ should do but unfortunately I've run out of energy and am too tired and sore now to get a lot of the rest of those things done. The holidays and all that threw me off too and I just ran out of time. Oh well - the basics for the babies, hospital bag, etc. are done and a lot of the remaining stuff is just misc house projects and errands I wanted to do. I guess they'll have to wait until later - you know, once we have 4 kids and I have a lot of time on my hands, LOL! Yea I really do want to be induced soon to get these kids out and stop the daily stress of worrying about having to rush to the hospital but I think my doc might make wait until 37 weeks which is still over a week away. So hopefully my cervix can hang on until then! At my growth scan yesterday they were estimated to be about 6 lbs each - which I was very happy about!

Your bump is adorable!!! You look great for 28 weeks with twins! Word of warning though as you get bigger you'll start getting looks from people like "Uhh that woman should be in the hospital giving birth right now." A store employee literally told me a couple of weeks ago that I looked like I was on my way to the hospital! Um... yea, thanks but no - I'm just carrying two!
    Last edited by ABC.2606; January 3rd, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

20. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes kikurose liked this post
Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast