Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Raising, will you share how you find out please? How did the sonographer tell you or did she just hover over the potty shot so you could see yourself?

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilawt View Post
    Raising, will you share how you find out please? How did the sonographer tell you or did she just hover over the potty shot so you could see yourself?

Lil

Hi Lil! The place we went to is specific to gender reveal scans. She checked the Chinese calendar to see the prediction, which is wrong for 2 of my 3, but it predicted girl. As soon as I laid down she began to scan and I was looking for the nub. She asked me if I had an inclination if it was a boy or girl based on symptoms. I told her that it has been really similar to 2 of my three pregnancies. She said meaning what? Boy or girl? I told her we have all boys. She smiled and stopped the screen on a potty shot and asked, are you ready then? (This all happened in less than 1 min and I still hadn't seen the nub so I really didn't know what she was gonna say) I just said I guess. She smiled and said it's a girl! And I just bawled! I didn't say a word, just cried. She gave me a tissue and I saw my dh fist pumping the air (he was super sick that day and couldn't talk much). She started to scan some more and I saw the long flat nub (clitoris by 15 wks) several times and the 3 lined-potty shot multiple times too. The tech kept saying "she is a wiggler" or "look at her stretch " and everytime it made me cry again lol. It was very surreal and emotional. ��������

Afterwards I went shopping while dh stayed in the car bc he felt so tired and sick, bless his heart! He is and was so excited but he had no energy and was running a high fever. I cried looking and choosing between girl clothes while shopping. I am sure I looked crazy! Haha but I don't care!❤
    Last edited by RaisingGentlemen3; February 4th, 2019 at 01:13 PM.
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

3. Likes Sillyginger, Dreamingpink21 liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so wonderful ! I can just imagine how strong your heart was beating just before you found out !!

Have fun shopping!

Lil

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    We had a quick scan yesterday at 11w3d. Doc said everything looked good. Looks like a baby now instead of a jelly bean. Should know gender in a week or so when the blood work comes back. I am nervous but other things in life like extreme morning sickness today and my husband being a jerk are keeping my mind off the wait. Eager to know either way so I can start accepting it and start planning a future with either two girls or one of each. I will let you girls know when the results come in.

Good luck girlie cat and keep us updated!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RaisingGentlemen3 View Post
    Hi Lil! The place we went to is specific to gender reveal scans. She checked the Chinese calendar to see the prediction, which is wrong for 2 of my 3, but it predicted girl. As soon as I laid down she began to scan and I was looking for the nub. She asked me if I had an inclination if it was a boy or girl based on symptoms. I told her that it has been really similar to 2 of my three pregnancies. She said meaning what? Boy or girl? I told her we have all boys. She smiled and stopped the screen on a potty shot and asked, are you ready then? (This all happened in less than 1 min and I still hadn't seen the nub so I really didn't know what she was gonna say) I just said I guess. She smiled and said it's a girl! And I just bawled! I didn't say a word, just cried. She gave me a tissue and I saw my dh fist pumping the air (he was super sick that day and couldn't talk much). She started to scan some more and I saw the long flat nub (clitoris by 15 wks) several times and the 3 lined-potty shot multiple times too. The tech kept saying "she is a wiggler" or "look at her stretch " and everytime it made me cry again lol. It was very surreal and emotional. ��������

Afterwards I went shopping while dh stayed in the car bc he felt so tired and sick, bless his heart! He is and was so excited but he had no energy and was running a high fever. I cried looking and choosing between girl clothes while shopping. I am sure I looked crazy! Haha but I don't care!
    That’s so so so incredibly sweet RG! I was desperate for my tech to show me the gender even though we had the NIPT and my DH actually giggled when she said “here’s ur boys nub”

Enjoy your shopping spree! Even I’ve caved and bought 3 little onesies for after birth

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RG enjoy every second of all things pink and girly

Viola enjoy every second of all things blue and boyish

girliecat i have everything crossed for you!!

Lil are you due soon? (or am i thinking of someone else!!)
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 4blue2pink!!!

I did write a post to sillyginger as well saying not to worry too much about old wives tales but I don’t think it got posted ... good luck ginger we are all behind you !

On a side note, the last 2 weeks my nausea and first thing in the morning vomiting has come back, it’s the strangest thing. I was all good from 11-15 weeks and then bam back again.... anyone experience this before? I hope baby is getting enough nutrition with the SUA

Also decided to let my dh off the hook for getting me a valentines/bday present and got myself a memory foam pillow! Best thing I’ve ever had , I highly recommend

How’s everyone else doing?

9. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by violagirl87 View Post
    Thanks 4blue2pink!!!

I did write a post to sillyginger as well saying not to worry too much about old wives tales but I don’t think it got posted ... good luck ginger we are all behind you !

On a side note, the last 2 weeks my nausea and first thing in the morning vomiting has come back, it’s the strangest thing. I was all good from 11-15 weeks and then bam back again.... anyone experience this before? I hope baby is getting enough nutrition with the SUA

Also decided to let my dh off the hook for getting me a valentines/bday present and got myself a memory foam pillow! Best thing I’ve ever had , I highly recommend

How’s everyone else doing?

Violagirl hope the boy is growing, jus continue to eat and feed him even if you are throwing

Am jus waiting for my 7th week scan, today am 6 wks 3days,

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

11. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ruupau! Good luck with your scan !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still waiting...no lab results yet. I was hoping to get them before the weekend but I am not hopeful. I want time to process the results because we leave in a week to go out of town to visit family and will be telling our first person. I am 12w2d and we still haven’t told a single person. I need to be okay with the gender before insensitive people give there unsolicited opinions. I seriously hated the things people said to me with my first pregnancy- especially my own mother.

Who finds out gender next?

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast