Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all! ❤ we are beyond excited this pregnancy is progressing normally. I just can't wait to be out of the 1st trimester! I am so exhausted and nauseous most the time that it's making me a wreck! Mostly bc I can't keep up with the house and cooking which stressed me out. Oh and laundry! Ugh it's impossible to keep up with now. I am just glad I am not always like this and I hope I bounce back for a few months during the 2nd trimester so I can nest and organize.

How are you all feeling? How many weeks are you?
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im taking unisom and vitamin B6 for the first time this pregnancy and it is amazing!! ive gone from feeling like crap 24/7 to not feeling sick at all!! to anyone struggling i cant recommend it enough, it isnt prescribed here (they refuse to treat morning sickness) i found it readily available online.
    im normally very nervous of taking meds but lots of ladies in my previous due date group on this site (mainly the US ladies) were on unisom and it sounded worth a try, after suffering through the sickness 8 times before this pregnancy i really dont know how (or why) i ever did it without it!!

raising gentlemen so glad your scan went well such a cute picture
    now 6blue5pink

3. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, I would love to join if that's OK? I have 2 boys (8 and 5) and we swayed hard for about a year and a half but no BFP. Found out I probably have endometriosis and hubby has low sperm count so have been a lot less strict on the diet for the past 4 months or so (really only stuck to coffee and no cereal) - we figured if we were to conceive it'd be a very special baby that is meant to be here - regardless of gender (although of course I would still love a girl). Anyway, finally got my BFP after 2 years of trying!! Due end of August.

5. Likes 4blue2pink, GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome onelastsway and Congratulations again i read your other thread, your's is such an amazing story this baby is meant to be for your family!!
    now 6blue5pink

7. Thanks onelastsway thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much 4blue2pink. I'm feeling quite shocked and panicky about the whole thing to be honest. Do you think it's normal to be terrified of how a third is going to change our family? I think I'd come to accept it was just going to be the two boys and now I worry about how they will cope and we will cope and the age gap etc. Keep telling myself it was obviously meant to be but just feel so scared. I'm sorry that sounds so ungrateful - I think I'm just still in shock my emotions are all over the place.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    totally normal!! its impossible to imagine someone joining the family when you have no idea who they will be or what they will be like, what is the age gap? if your boys are older they will be amazing helpers and they will love a little sibling especially as baby gets older and starts being more interactive (newborns can be quite boring as far as siblings are concerned!!) i think everyone has moments of "how will life work with another baby etc" while they are pregnant, but once baby arrives you cant ever imagine being without them
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelastsway View Post
    Thanks so much 4blue2pink. I'm feeling quite shocked and panicky about the whole thing to be honest. Do you think it's normal to be terrified of how a third is going to change our family? I think I'd come to accept it was just going to be the two boys and now I worry about how they will cope and we will cope and the age gap etc. Keep telling myself it was obviously meant to be but just feel so scared. I'm sorry that sounds so ungrateful - I think I'm just still in shock my emotions are all over the place.
    Welcome to the group! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Everytime I am pregnant I feel like, "oh crap. How's this gonna work?" Or "what did I get myself into"? Lol it's always hard to imagine another little person joining your family, especially this early. It's funny, after my last scan and all was healthy, I told my husband "we're having another baby?!" I will have to birth it, breast feed it, and go through the 1st yr again? Crazy! It just all hit me at once and I was shocked! But I know all will be well once the baby is here and we all have adjusted. For me that's usually 6-8 weeks. Good luck! I really hope your pregnancy is as uneventful as possible and you can enjoy it after all you've been through!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reassurance both of you. My boys are 5 and 8 so it will be a very different experience to when i had them and am really hoping they will both be excited when we tell them (waiting until we've had first scan). I think I've been trying to convince myself for so long that we are better off as we are (because I thought we couldn't have another one) that now I have to completely change my mind set again. I know when baby is here I'll fall in love like I have with my other two and won't be able to imagine things any other way but just feel very anxious today.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelastsway View Post
    Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you to finally get ur bfp after 2 years!

I am in the same boat as you , having two daughters aged 3.5 and 22 months so my age gaps are a lot less too. Half the time I’m so excited about the third baby and the other half I’m petrified of how much my work load will increase and if I’m going to be able to balance all the housework and kids and actually do everything properly it’s definitely a scary thought.

I will say when I had DD2 there were definitely tough days and I was really really wondering what I had got myself into with 2 babies back to back but now they are so close and I wouldn’t have it any other way, and I’m hoping the same for baby 3 will happen.

Your boys are a bit older and like was mentioned earlier they will love helping you and will be busy in their own school and activities and time will fly! I am sure your new bigger family will bring all the joy to your home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Thanks onelastsway thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I join too? I’m due July 4. I have two boys 3.5 years and 22 months...so I swayed girl! I only swayed 6 weeks hard because my ovulation moved up a bunch of days...so got pregnant much earlier than planned. I had 3 miscarriages in 2018 (6 weeks, 9 weeks, and 11 weeks) but saw my baby again yesterday! I’m 12 weeks so almost out of the first trimester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast