Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    We are such a quiet group. Haha.

Just for fun, how is everyone doing with their baby names. I feel like I have looked at 1000 lists on Pinterest and online and we have no real options we love. I have a list of about 30 “maybes” but nothing that jumps out at me. Won’t be surprised if I am in labor and we are still picking a name. Makes me sad because I love my 1st daughters name but daughter #2 is going to get something we settled on instead of something we love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Girliecat, we didn’t pick DD2s name until 2ish months before she arrived. We were team green, and we had two boy names picked but not a single girl name that we really liked. DD1s name is very special, and I didnt want any old name for baby2. We were on our way to New Orleans for a date weekend/baby moon, and we decided on it on our way. I should’ve known she was a girl, because I got so excited about the name! We have a boy name picked out, but again, no girl name this time. Any family names you like?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    We are such a quiet group. Haha.

Just for fun, how is everyone doing with their baby names. I feel like I have looked at 1000 lists on Pinterest and online and we have no real options we love. I have a list of about 30 “maybes” but nothing that jumps out at me. Won’t be surprised if I am in labor and we are still picking a name. Makes me sad because I love my 1st daughters name but daughter #2 is going to get something we settled on instead of something we love.

girl names are so hard for us, boy names we have no issue with all the boys have been named before birth or within a couple of hours after but with our 2 living girls dd1 was nameless for 2 days after she was born and dd2 was nameless for 5 weeks!!!! (over here you have 6 weeks after the birth to register the baby)
    totally get you on having lots of girl names you like but nothing standout, thats exactly how i feel, there is a list i like but no front runners!! i love nature names for girls, both our living girls have nature names so im looking towards another nature name if this baby is a girl.. and dont get me started on DH, when it comes to girl names he's all "no no no" while not suggesting anything!!
    to be honest if baby is a girl i feel like she wont be named till after shes born, i just cant imagine finding THE name for a girl before seeing her.
    now 6blue5pink

3. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In the netherlands you get three days to naming the baby.
    So we have to pick a name before birth.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone? I am 24+2 today. Having lots of round ligament pains lately! The other night it was so bad it gave me contractions! Thankfully that all subsided once I could lay down on my side. It was massively uncomfortable tho. Anyone else have those lately?
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    RG are those the ones that feel like your stomach muscles are tearing? im 23 weeks and they've started, just waiting for the acid reflux to kick in too i had that so badly last time!
    now 6blue5pink

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4blue2pink, it's a sharp pain usually on 1 side or the other toward the underside of your baby bump. To me it feels like I pulled a muscle or someone is stabbing me in the side. Gotta love pregnancy!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!

Been gone a while so have some catching up to do.

In terms of names we didn’t find it hard to pick or agree on our daughters names. For our son now though we can’t seem to agree ... my husband wants Danial and I would like Sami - both are Indian yet western so works wherever we are. We might have to wait til we meet the little one to make him.

RG I’m sorry for the ligament pain, it’s the worst. I only had it after 36 weeks both previous pregnancies but I know how bad it is. Take some rest and hopefully it eases off a bit.

I will be 25 weeks on Friday. Im dreading the glucose tolerance test coming up. Im scared I will actually have GD this time or even preeclampsia at the end ; I’ve been gaining so much weight according to my scales

On a side note, what’s everyone’s plans for returning to work after this baby? I know it’s quite far away. I initially agreed with my work that I was going to take a year off , but now they are having so much trouble finding my maternity replacement that they are asking me to come back in 6 months at least for Saturday’s. I’ve said once it’s 6 months if they still need me earlier and I’m able to do it then I’ll definitely come back early but I’m not sure if I’m agreeing just to be able to keep my position for when I want to come back .

How’s everyone going? Anymore gender results? Any news or stories from anyone ?

Thinking of u all even when I’m MIA

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just popping in to say Hey, GirlieCat !! Congrats on your DD 2 on the way
    Hoping to join the dec due date group very soon. FX

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

10. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyof4boys View Post
    Just popping in to say Hey, GirlieCat !! Congrats on your DD 2 on the way
    Hoping to join the dec due date group very soon. FX
    Hi Mummy!!!!! Nice to hear from you again. Amazing so many of us are pregnant again or trying. Our littles ones will all be turning 2 soon- amazing. Good luck. I will be rooting for you to join the DD group soon!!

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

12. Thanks Mummyof4boys thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Due July, August, & September 2019

So I am 21w now and we finally told people we are pregnant. That is right, we had not told even one person until yesterday and I wish I could have gone on even longer because I am already annoyed at the stupid things people say when you are pregnant or you announce. My mom especially says stuff that annoys me, but that is even when I am not pregnant so I am trying to brush it off (unsuccessfully).

Husband's grandma said "how do you know it is a girl?, Isn't it to early to know? Are you just saying that because you hope it is a girl, but you don't really know?"...Clearly grandma is not happy it is a girl and we knew that she wouldn't be because a few months ago she mentioned wanted us to have another kid and that she hoped it was a boy (mind you we already knew at that time I was pregnant with another girl but we didn't tell her). Haha.
    Last edited by GirlieCat; April 10th, 2019 at 01:10 AM.
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast