Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry your dealing with stupid comments girliecat, im 24w now and no-one knows except dh and thats the way it will stay till after baby is born, amazing how stress-free it is not having to deal with other people!! why they have to comment is beyond me.. its not their child so why the need for gender comments?
    at the end of the day you are having your dream family so screw anyone who tries to say otherwise!!

how is your name search going?
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    sorry your dealing with stupid comments girliecat, im 24w now and no-one knows except dh and thats the way it will stay till after baby is born, amazing how stress-free it is not having to deal with other people!! why they have to comment is beyond me.. its not their child so why the need for gender comments?
    at the end of the day you are having your dream family so screw anyone who tries to say otherwise!!

how is your name search going?
    Wait you haven’t told anyone you are pregnant or just not telling the gender? I just meant we hadn’t told even one person we were pregnant. Only grandma made the comment about gender, the other stupid comments are about pregnancy in general, not gender. I can actually handle gender comments well because I am blunt and don’t care about offending anyone when I say I didn’t want a boy. It is the other stupid questions and comments about pregnancy that annoy me.

Haha the name search basically stopped. I feel like I have looked at so many name lists that it is the same names over and over and nothing was changing my mind so I am taking a break.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post
    Wait you haven’t told anyone you are pregnant or just not telling the gender? I just meant we hadn’t told even one person we were pregnant. Only grandma made the comment about gender, the other stupid comments are about pregnancy in general, not gender. I can actually handle gender comments well because I am blunt and don’t care about offending anyone when I say I didn’t want a boy. It is the other stupid questions and comments about pregnancy that annoy me.

Haha the name search basically stopped. I feel like I have looked at so many name lists that it is the same names over and over and nothing was changing my mind so I am taking a break.

I know how you feel girliecat, I got a lot of stupid comments on pregnancy in general and on gender for all 3 pregnancies . As long as you are happy in your family that’s all that counts.

I hope u find ur perfect name ! We still can’t agree on a perfect boys name either ...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieCat View Post

no-one knows im pregnant except dh and you guys on here, we dont announce anything till after the baby is born, i cant be bothered dealing with all the comments about "another baby" or gender (im team green anyway but everyone seems to have an opinion on what you should have dont they!!) and honestly i like keeping the pregnancy to ourselves.
    hope you find the perfect name soon i know what you mean about the same names over and over, i find girls names really hard and have that exact problem!! going round and round with the same names getting nowhere!!
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How’s everyone going? I hope everyone’s pregnancies are going as smoothly as they can. Any more gender results?

Has anyone started decorating their nursery or bought a lot of new clothes?

I’ve got my glucose tolerance test tmr, I hate that sweet drink they make you drink in the middle

We definitely are a very quiet group lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck for your test violagirl
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Viola,
    We are a quiet bunch! Good luck with you glucose test! Glad I’ve got a little ways to go for it. I actually bought some really cute woodland animal prints for the nursery! We got the three on the right. The owl was sold already. D3FAAE3A-F567-482D-9B40-715A82A2A829.jpeg

8. Likes GirlieCat liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls! Sitting here now waiting for the second blood to be taken.

Omg ginger those pictures are so cute!!!!! I’m so bummed for you that the owl was sold. Will ur girls share a nursery? I’ve got my girls sharing a room but they both sleep in single beds with bed rails ... baby will be with me in the cot in my room for the first year.

Is anyone feeling their baby kicking up a storm?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Viola, yes, the girls will share a room! My youngest is actually still in the crib, but we’ll transition her to a big girl bed sometime after the baby comes. We have to buy new beds for them. I’m looking for something with storage underneath. And I’m still trying to wrap my brain around storage for ALL the TOYS. I’m not sure if it can be done, but I’m gonna try! I think I’m going to wait to buy crib bedding for baby until delivery when we find out gender. The baby will stay in the room with us too, so we will have plenty of time.
    I’m pretty sure I’ve been feeling flutters since 13 weeks. DH said it was gas lol, but at my 14 week visit, the OB had the doppler on my stomach and we heard a “whoosh” of a kick, and I definitely felt it. I’ve only felt a couple of kicks though so far.
    Also, I’m showing big time! I look like I’m 26 weeks, and I’m only 17 weeks.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg I totally know what u mean about the volume of toys in our house. I try to do a purge every 6 months and donate it to the girls day care , we get so many toys as presents I just can’t stand to not have things actually used.

Good luck finding the perfect beds with storage! I’m not sure what style ur after but ikea has some good ideas.

Ru waiting til birth to find out gender?

I love that you’re feeling baby, it’s so amazing I can’t believe I forgot how it feels .

I also got really big really fast and I’ll be 27 weeks on Friday but I feel like I look like I’m 35 lol. Maybe our babies are just big babies

Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast