Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Hopper I’m glad your scan went well! You’re almost at 35 weeks! Yes definitely rest!!! Easier said than done, I know!

Eighme are you still scheduled for your induction next week??? So exciting!!

Mummaofboys how are you feeling? Any signs of labor yet?

Gafan and Noemi you ladies are getting close now too!!!! Lots of babies from our dd group going to arrive soon now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’m pretty good! Feet are swelling by the end of the day so trying to sit with them up at night. No signs of labour. Bub is head down but not engaged yet. Belly has dropped a little bit.
    I’m really finding it hard at the moment to keep neutral on what I think the baby is. Sometimes it’s almost like I couldn’t imagine it being another boy. And we all know that’s only going to lead to some gender disappointment. It also doesn’t help that so many people keep saying they think it’s a girl. That doesn’t help me guys! Lol!!

2. Likes gafan, hopper, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello gafan, it is incredible you are already 34 weeks, im 37 weeks so we are getting close im fine and im curious when baby will born, how do you feel?
    Last edited by Noemi2017; February 22nd, 2019 at 08:05 AM.
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

4. Likes wildlyluna, ABC.2606, gafan liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Keep coming back to see if anymore babies have been born yet!!

Noemi every time I see your name on here, I think (hope) you have gone into labour!! Can't wait !
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

6. Likes Noemi2017, ABC.2606 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gafan View Post
    Noemi, how are you? Not long now?
    I had my 34 week appointment today and baby's head seems to be down, so that's good.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    Glad to hear bubs is head down gafan! That's always nice to hear so close to the end!

Quote Originally Posted by mummaofboys View Post
    I’m pretty good! Feet are swelling by the end of the day so trying to sit with them up at night. No signs of labour. Bub is head down but not engaged yet. Belly has dropped a little bit.
    I’m really finding it hard at the moment to keep neutral on what I think the baby is. Sometimes it’s almost like I couldn’t imagine it being another boy. And we all know that’s only going to lead to some gender disappointment. It also doesn’t help that so many people keep saying they think it’s a girl. That doesn’t help me guys! Lol!!

All labour signs sounding so promising mumma!! I hate people saying they think girl! It does NOT help that God awful GD. We haven't told people our twins genders and the amount of times I have heard "there HAS to be at least ONE girl in there!" It drives me demented!! I tell them that actually because I've already had 3 boys I'm much more likely to be carrying twin boys than one of each or twin girls - no idea if that's even the smallest bit true lol but generally shuts people up! People will always feel the need to make some kind of remark!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noemi2017 View Post
    Hello gafan, it is incredible you are already 34 weeks, im 37 weeks so we are getting close im fine and im curious when baby will born, how do you feel?
    So close Noemi!! Can't wait for your news!!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my second ultrasound of the week today. That was a doppler reading and growth scan. Doppler reading for both babies placentas is.....NORMAL!!! I almost fell off the bed with shock! I've rested HEAPS this week and the sonographer said it shows from the figures today!! Yay!!
    Babies estimated weights are: boy 5lb 3oz and girl 4lb 10oz but she specified that weights taken after 32 weeks can be inaccurate so to take that with a pinch of salt. But there's progression and the placentas are good so I am one happy mama today!!
    Still having twice weekly appointments for the placental function and seeing my OB again next Friday but she said that she's happy if the readings stay as good as they were today to let me go as close to 38 weeks as my body can manage.
    Oh and both babies are now head down so vaginal delivery is back on the cards again. Yippee!! Super happy right now!!

2012 2014 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Babybeaublue i will let know when baby is born i cant wait too and im very curious
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019

10. Likes wildlyluna, Babybeaublue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx u hopper, im also waiting your news
    Very excited for all born and expected babies here
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019

12. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mumma I’m glad you’re feeling well!! Even with all the discomfort I love the last few weeks of pregnancy!! So much excitement waiting for a new baby to come! Sorry about the gender stuff you’re getting from people- people can be really annoying about that kinda stuff.

Hopper amazing news!! What a relief that must have been - knowing she is doing better and that they can stay in longer! And yay for getting to try for a vaginal birth!! Even though mine was rough at the end, I was really glad that I didn’t have to deal with a csection wound on top of having 2 newborns and 2 other kids to take care of!! Will keep my fingers crossed that you get to deliver both vaginally and that all goes well!

Noemi ahhh 37 weeks! So close!!

Gafan if I remember correctly you’re trying for a vbac, yea?

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

14. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Likes mummaofboys, gafan, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. Sorry I've been so absent.
    Hope all of you who've had your babies are doing great, and thinking of the rest of you waiting.
    We're doing well. Tia is growing and becoming more alert. Shes such a great baby, she pretty much sleeps and eats. I think it's a NICU thing from being left in the cot so much and being used to being on her own.
    I'm finished my chemo this week. So just have to wait 4 weeks before I can give her my milk again. So it's all getting there.
    In unrelated news my dad has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. We dont know what type yet so dont know the treatment plan for him. We're hoping it's a treatable kind.
    I remember when I was trying how I thought having a daughter would be the happiest thing in the world and I'd do anything for one. And dont get me wrong. I'm not let down at all with her. I'm so happy to have her. But I feel like everything that's happened to me and now my dad that I made a deal with the devil to get her. I remember praying that I could deal with anything but to please give me a daughter and I feel like God was like- ok, let's see how much you mean that.
    Anyway I only share that cuz I know all of you have been in the same boat preying for a gender and feel like you'd understand how it can feel like it has come with a price.

We're having a party for her at our house today to celebrate her being home and healthy. So I'm looking forward to that.better carry on preparing for it
    Hope you all have a great weekend

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

16. Likes mummaofboys, Noemi2017 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Glad to hear bubs is head down gafan! That's always nice to hear so close to the end!

All labour signs sounding so promising mumma!! I hate people saying they think girl! It does NOT help that God awful GD. We haven't told people our twins genders and the amount of times I have heard "there HAS to be at least ONE girl in there!" It drives me demented!! I tell them that actually because I've already had 3 boys I'm much more likely to be carrying twin boys than one of each or twin girls - no idea if that's even the smallest bit true lol but generally shuts people up! People will always feel the need to make some kind of remark!!

So close Noemi!! Can't wait for your news!!

Haha I love that you say that!!! What an excellent come back! A friend of mine had 2 boys first and when pregnant with her 3rd she’d actually say to people that she hoped she was having another boy just watch their reactions! She had a girl but loved to stir nosy people up!

18. Likes gafan, hopper liked this post
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast