Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    Had my OB appt today girls. Bloods were not back for the bile acids but liver function was close enough to normal range so she wasn't massively concerned. She did say she'd prefer to be cautious though so gave me an internal to see how I'm progressing. She said I'm close to fully effaced, no plug left and dilation has started (though didn't give me a figure) She gave me a fairly thorough stretch and sweep as she feels I just need a nudge to get things moving. I've been allowed home to wait for things to move along but in case I don't go myself over the weekend I'm booked for ARM on Monday AM. I'm so nervous and can't believe they're on their way! Let's hope it all goes smoothly and I'll update you guys as soon as I have anything worth telling you lol xx

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    everything crossed for you hopper!! they might come on saturday after all wishing you an amazing birth xx
    now 6blue5pink

2. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Noemi, Eight and mummaofboys!!!! So happy for you to be able to hold your wonderful babies in your arms!
    Fingers crossed for you hopper that everything goes perfectly and you will be able to meet your little ones soon
    (thank you atomic!)

4. Thanks Noemi2017, mummaofboys, hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper...eeeeek so excited for you!!!! Can't wait to hear that those babies have been born!!!!!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

6. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats mumma, im happy for u
    7/1/2014
    2/23/2019
    Praying for one more baby girl 2020-2021

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5eaa0f

8. Thanks mummaofboys thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you today, Hopper!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

10. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Thinking of you today, Hopper!!

Thanks ABC xx
    Induction didn't go ahead. My OB booked it, the OB on call in hospital cancelled it as he didn't agree with her plan. He completely went against her wishes but no one rang her to tell her until I had a meltdown around 4pm today. My OB went mad that her orders hadn't been followed for HER patient and demanded I be induced ASAP. At that stage there were not enough staff to cover an induction so it got postponed til tomorrow. The bile acid blood results came back and yes I have Obstetric Cholestasis so my OB was spot on ordering the induction. I am so tired from all the fighting today but hopefully I can put the negativity from my head and have a safe delivery tomorrow xx

2012 2014 2016

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls I'm wondering has anyone here any experience or knowledge of Obstetric Cholestasis? I've been diagnosed with "suspected" OC and as the bloods take at least a week to rerun they're talking if just erring on the side of caution and inducing sooner than later. I'm 36+4 and mega uncomfy. Seeing cons Friday to come up with a plan but want to try gather some info between now and then...

Hi hopper

Not sure if I’m too late and you’ve had bubs, but I had OC in two of my three pregnancies.

Caught it late with my second one and so got induced two weeks after diagnosis at 38 weeks. No real issues.

Number three I was monitored from day 1 and was diagnosed in first trimester which was quite rare. I was quite poorly with it and with the meds. They gave me a csec at 36+6 days and she was absolutely fine. Got checked thoroughly by NICU twice and we took her home as normal.

I’m now pregnant again and will be monitored again and consultant led. Good news is if you had another they would be all over it and watch u closely. It rarely results in problems but they have to err on the side of caution in case. More risk of preterm labour etc. I had my gall bladder out after number three which may prevent me getting it again but not a certainty.

Good luck - I’m sure you and the babies will be fine. Thinking of you as I know how scary it can be not really knowing xxx

13. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ABC xx
    Induction didn't go ahead. My OB booked it, the OB on call in hospital cancelled it as he didn't agree with her plan. He completely went against her wishes but no one rang her to tell her until I had a meltdown around 4pm today. My OB went mad that her orders hadn't been followed for HER patient and demanded I be induced ASAP. At that stage there were not enough staff to cover an induction so it got postponed til tomorrow. The bile acid blood results came back and yes I have Obstetric Cholestasis so my OB was spot on ordering the induction. I am so tired from all the fighting today but hopefully I can put the negativity from my head and have a safe delivery tomorrow xx

UGH!!!! Oh I'm so sorry, Hopper - that makes ME mad too!! How dare the doctor do that to you!! You and your OB had a right to be angry! Ugh. Frustrating. Well I'm glad your doctor demanded that you get induced ASAP especially with the cholestatis. Hope you can get some rest tonight, have a bit of chocolate or whatever kind of treat you like and be relaxed and ready to meet those babies tomorrow!! Try to sleep if you can! I didn't sleep at all before mine and regretted it!!!
    2013 2015
    Three babies

15. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopper- how stressful! Sounds like you have a good doctor. I hope you are able to get some rest.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

17. Thanks hopper thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I havent been on here. Dor some reason I couldn't open the ap.
    Congrats Eighme and Mammaofboys!
    Sorry you've had a stressful day. Hope everything goes better tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

19. Thanks mummaofboys, hopper thanked for this post
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast