Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Nt scan is in 30 mins. So anxious. I hope I don’t see a huge sticky up nub. Feel sick with anxiety
    How did it go Bobster?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope all's ok bobster x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to go back to work after the scan. I’m really not sure it’s all a blur. I definitely saw a nub and thought I saw a bit of a fork at the end on the scan but that’s not shown in the pictures. I’m not sure if it’s slightly angled up but it’s definitely not as up as ds1 and ds2 but that could be because it’s slightly earlier (12+2 as I thought). Scared to post pics incase people guess boy

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12+2 is not going to be reliable even if they guess girl so you may not want to post them for now. Wait till a later scan when we can tell you reliably what the gender is!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Bobster thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    I had to go back to work after the scan. I’m really not sure it’s all a blur. I definitely saw a nub and thought I saw a bit of a fork at the end on the scan but that’s not shown in the pictures. I’m not sure if it’s slightly angled up but it’s definitely not as up as ds1 and ds2 but that could be because it’s slightly earlier (12+2 as I thought). Scared to post pics incase people guess boy
    Glad alls well with the baby! So are you deciding to stay team green and not do nipt or find out at 20week scan? Bet you will be staring at the pic for ages now ...

7. Dislikes Saar disliked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No won’t stay team green but will get a private gender scan at 15 weeks and then I know. I can’t stay team green as it will give possible false hope and I think it would affect my bonding with baby.

Thanks atomic that’s what I thought as looking at pictures girls and boys have similar looking bins this early

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonshinemomx2 View Post
    Thanks everyone!! Anyone else finding out soon? I know we have lots of team green ladies in here but I’m ready to hear what everyone is having! Fingers crossed for everyone here to get their desired gender!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm still waiting for my first doctors visit, I have a visit with the nurse next week at 8w5d but I won't see my actual ob until 10weeks. I'm hoping I can get the NIPT but I know I am low risk so I need to talk to my doctor and see what the out of pocket fee will be for that, worse case senario if its too expensive I will go to an elective ultrasound studio or have a coworker scan me (I am an ultrasound tech lol) so I can find out by 14/15weeks which would be mid-June so still have a while to wait and I'm so anxious already!!! I could never do team green, I think its such a cool and special idea but I'm such a planner that I would obsess the entire time and I also think it would effect my bonding experience.

Welcomed our much awaited princess in 2019 after a pink sway and then our 2nd girl in 2021 after a very relaxed pink sway

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your insurance covers the NIPT as they are quite expensive.

I did sneak peek at 9 weeks which said girl, didn’t believe it as I know it’s not the most reliable but did it again at nearly 11 weeks and just got the results back and it said girl again. Now I have my hopes up massively. Worried I’m setting myself up for a massive disappointment.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic is the nub theory reliable at 13 weeks onwards? I have a scanning machine at work which I’ve used a couple of times so might have a nub check next week (13 weeks tomorrow)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedust View Post
    Hi everyone, im a bit late to join in but ive been so ill untill now i had hyperemesis gravidarum so was constantly vomiting losing weight etc. Im 14w+2d now and due 11th October. We have 2 daughters already and swayed blue but just confirmed yesterday we are expecting our 3rd daughter. I so thought this would be a boy, i tried everything i can with my sway but obviously wasnt enough. Oh well, just wanted to i troduce myself and hoping to be more on this board from now on as im feeling much better.
    I totally remember the feeling of GD.
    But as you know once baby is here, you couldn't imagine them any other way.
    So sorry you have had HG, but glad you are feeling a bit better now !
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast