Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I知 completely exhausted all day every day and struggle to do what I need to. Except I also have restless sleep and insomnia issues. I知 hoping this phase passes soon. LOL
    I hear you! I could not even move out of bed today after yesterday痴 party! Hope we all feel better soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Yes. I am so anxious to find out. I have tried telling myself it is a girl since I am sick again and don't want to get my hopes up. I know symptom spotting is useless but it just feels like my girl pregnancies did maybe the universe will surprise me this time. I feel so bad because I am grateful and we wanted more kids but I'm having a hard time getting excited? Idk we haven't even confirmed with the doc yet due to covid they want to wait. so I've only had a positive test. And I'm chasing after my two little girls so maybe its just being busy that it hasn't sunk in yet. I do feel bad because I told my husband if its another girl it'll just kinda be "meh business as usual" since we already have two.
    Hey I really hope you get your desired gender this time! Symptoms barely tell you anything and i can bet on this. I have seen my friends vomiting whole day , hospitalized twice due to dehydration in her first trimester.. however she delivered a healthy baby boy! So you know never! I will keep you in my prayers for a healthy baby boy

3. Thanks polaris.kai thanked for this post
    Likes Flowergirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    I’m completely exhausted all day every day and struggle to do what I need to. Except I also have restless sleep and insomnia issues. I’m hoping this phase passes soon. LOL
    Bunnygirl I feel like I have no right complaining about exhaustion when I think of your tribe you’re handling!

I also suffer from insomnia and have to take things to help me sleep otherwise I’d be even more useless! I think it was all the years waking and breastfeeding (6 years of feeding), it’s made me such a light/terrible sleeper.
    2015 successful GD sway (thank you Atomic I知 eternally grateful!)
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Finally was able to get in and confirm with the ob but then thats all it was usually it's a test, labs, meeting OB and ultrasound but due to covid it was just a test. OB nurse will call in a few days to set everything else up. Was really hoping to see baby and hear heartbeat so it would sink in but will just have to wait a week

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had an early scan last week at what shoud've been 6weeks.
    I BD on 2nd Oct, but not sure when I ovulated. There was a sac but it was empty - no yolk or fetal pole visible. Going back next Tuesday to see if it's grown. argh the waiting is killing me. One week to go.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    I BD on 2nd Oct, but not sure when I ovulated. There was a sac but it was empty - no yolk or fetal pole visible. Going back next Tuesday to see if it's grown. argh the waiting is killing me. One week to go.
    Hang in there reddevil I had the same thing when my obstetrician did an abdominal scan at 5 weeks and 6 days although he thought he saw two empty sacs so I had no idea what was in store! I had a transvaginal scan at 6 weeks and 2 days with a sonographer and they found a yolk sac and fetal pole and heartbeat! And ONE sac so a lot more clarity on everything thank goodness! I think it’s pretty common to see nothing when your 6 weeks or less with an abdominal scan. I hope that gives you a bit of peace of mind.
    May 2020
    BFP September 2020 praying hard for a sticky sister for my daughter to complete our family

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by polaris.kai View Post
    Finally was able to get in and confirm with the ob but then thats all it was usually it's a test, labs, meeting OB and ultrasound but due to covid it was just a test. OB nurse will call in a few days to set everything else up. Was really hoping to see baby and hear heartbeat so it would sink in but will just have to wait a week

That’s so frustrating! I’m sorry you’re still so affected by Covid I hope you can see your little bean soon! It does help it to feel more real that’s for sure.
    May 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by g.pooja812 View Post
    I know right, struggle is real! We had a Halloween party yesterday and I could barely move .. everything was making me exchausted! I am glad you are going to have your NIPT really soon and I hope you get your desired gender! Girls are real treasure.. my elder one will be 8 in feb and she is caring and sensitive towards me as she really needs a sibling. She prays daily for a healthy baby! My husband wants to be team green this time however I might not have that much patience as I have been waiting for this happiness since long! I wish we all get out healthy rainbow

I also hosted a Halloween party which was full on then had to work the next day. I feel like I致e hit a wall today because the last 4 days have been non-stop. I知 very very nauseous today too.

Thank you so much. It would be my ultimate dream come true if this little rainbow is a baby girl but I知 also just concentrating on babies health at the moment. We had our loss at 11 weeks last time and I知 only 9 weeks now so feeling quite anxious. I知 scared to get the NIPT results when they come. I just want everything to be okay.
    May 2020

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by reddevil View Post
    Hang in there and I'm sending all my prayers! Hopefully it was just early and they can get everything measured next scan

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Turns out I will be waiting longer than a week. My first appointment isn't until the 17th. Which based off my LMP ( may be a little off due to longer cycles) I will be 10 ish weeks. Guess I will just have to rely on my nausea for it to feel real

Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast