Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic ok i know for next time.
    I'm getting flashing smiley on digital again so ovulation should be coming soonish I'm cd40 completely skipped last ovulation and af so i will do my 1 attempt after i get my solid smiley. I'm just thinking i wish i was on clomid an myo-inositol for my sway but I'm sure pcos diet an exercise plus all the other things I'm doing 1 attempt and fasting etc are more important for a girl sway then myo an clomid right? I last took myo like 20 days ago and last took clomid like 30 days ago roughly. Just looking for reassurance. Thanks for everything

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    Hi Jazmin, I am swaying pink but I am have not been actively swaying in the past few months. Life was too busy I think I barely had the time to eat let alone pick what I eat and after a year on the diet & TTC I am at peace at whatever I get IF I can get pregnant at all. But with that being said, I think my current style is still pink friendly? I eat 3 meals but I do have long fast in between meals. I don't drink alcohol but I drink lots of coffee to keep me awake. I eat whatever I want but not so much meat. I don't exercise at all but I didn't gain weight too. This is the best I can do if I don't know how long this will drag on and I am actually ok if in the end I get blue.

I am 9DPO today feeling like usually, maybe abit sleepier than usual but that's probably from my hectic schedule. My temp is nice and high but last month it was nice and high until it plummetted on the morning when my AF arrived.

Fingers crossed for you too! How long have you been ttc?
    Hi, praying AF doesn’t show and you get your BFP this cycle fx.

I couldn’t keep up with the diet and timing so I didn’t attempt some of the previous months. School was closed and just got very busy with kids .. being outside most of the time wasn’t helping.. now kids are back at school so I have more time to think back on sway.

I have been ttc for nearly 2 years now but we didn’t attempt every single month. i think overall I must have attempted 6 cycles . I have taken time off here and there to loose weight etc.
    we tried last month .. but it was only one attempt .. we couldn’t attempt more than that .. so i was actually ok it AF showed up as I was worried about not doing more attempts... So now waiting to finish with AF and new cycle starts.

since kids are back to school.. and we are back to routine.. hoping we can focus more and attempt better..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Thanks atomic ok i know for next time.
    I'm getting flashing smiley on digital again so ovulation should be coming soonish I'm cd40 completely skipped last ovulation and af so i will do my 1 attempt after i get my solid smiley. I'm just thinking i wish i was on clomid an myo-inositol for my sway but I'm sure pcos diet an exercise plus all the other things I'm doing 1 attempt and fasting etc are more important for a girl sway then myo an clomid right? I last took myo like 20 days ago and last took clomid like 30 days ago roughly. Just looking for reassurance. Thanks for everything
    I don't want to quantify what is "more important" than anything else because without hardcore studies I can't say that for sure. What I do know is that you can't get a girl if you can't get pregnant, and there was no reason for you to take myoinositol and it may have been delaying or even preventing ovulation. And with Clomid, the effects last at least a month or two after stopping it so you should still be seeing the effects.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic thanks so much. It's good to know the clomid is likely still in my sway, if no bfp this cycle I'll be taking it again so just gotta see what happens.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic if my ovulation keeps delaying and my definitely not pregnant can i randomly do 5 days of clomid? I've read alot of women doing that to jump start ovulation it seems to work pretty well.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Hey Atomic if my ovulation keeps delaying and my definitely not pregnant can i randomly do 5 days of clomid? I've read alot of women doing that to jump start ovulation it seems to work pretty well.
    No. I strongly advise against taking Clomid in a long cycle, without testing to see where you are in the cycle. What happens, and this happens a LOT, is that it's possible to take it when the eggs are already well underway, and if only you'd waited you'd have ovulated within a few days or 1-2 weeks. Then by taking the Clomid, you stop the egg development completely. This can have no effects, but it can also have the effect of messing up the lead egg that was going to be ovulated, and then you have to wait for another egg to develop to replace that first egg. Worse, in some cases this can actually cause the first egg to turn into a cyst, which will stop ovulation possibly for many weeks, even months and may even need medical treatment to resolve. And worst of all, if there was any chance you could have conceived earlier and just not realized it (which can happen even if you have a positive pregnancy test, since it takes 10-14 days to reliably get a positive on a pregnancy test) then you end up taking Clomid when pregnant. This causes miscarriage and birth defects. It is just not worth the risk of taking Clomid if you have not had a blood test, ultrasound, or ideally both to tell you where you are in the cycle.

(and if anyone reads this, whose doctor suggests that they take Clomid in a long cycle without testing, do not take the Clomid, and get a new doctor. Too many doctors don't seem to mind gambling with people's fertility with an "eh it will probably be ok" attitude.)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok i wont take it. I had my bloods done 6 days ago and i think I'm mid cycle my fsh was 5.9 and my lh was 9.3 is that mid cycle? I wonder were i am now any closer to o now its 6 days later. Still no pos opk but my tests got alot darker last night but back to light again today and my temp is still low cd43 today. Bit more info i had a low fertility blank smiley/empty circle on digital on Monday morning right before my blood was taken then the next morning got a flashing smiley/high fertility so i guess that would mean nearly mid cycle? I'm now on day 5 of flashing smileys/high fertility starting to think I'll never ovulate. Should i go back for more blood tests or is it not necessary? Just got to wait it out. I cheated on diet yesterday and today like cant control myself craving sugar i think i get like this before ovulation because my body is screaming out to me for more cals to fuel ovulation.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; September 16th, 2022 at 10:44 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also atomic I'm getting so disheartened from taking negative opk after negative opk it makes me feel like completely giving up. What can i do to help my body ovulate and prevent myself from giving up. I want to conceive now. 8 months since i started heavily dieting but only 6 months of actual girl swaying diet. I'm completely over it just want to conceive. Getting weeks of neg opks has taken a toll on me. I should have just done my attempt at my first postpartum ovulation now I'm so disappointed i didn't cause who knows when I'll ever ovulate again and its getting me down. Like i said I've cheated with sweet stuff yesterday and today and still getting neg opks makes me feel like whats the point doing any of this if I'm not even ovulating

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Then stop taking OPK and have sex every 4 days in either the 72 hour or 96 hour pattern (does not need to be those hours, that is just how you count the days). But I suspect if you've been getting flashy smileys for five days, the odds are fair you'll ovulate within the next week. This is not a guarantee, and it can be that you will just go back to fully negative tests, but at least your body is "thinking about" ovulating, even if it doesn't think the time is quite right in the here and now.

You will ovulate again when your body feels it's a safe time to conceive. This is how your body keeps you from getting pregnant if there isn't enough food available, it's like a natural birth control that your body uses if it feels like you shouldn't be getting pregnant right then. You need to convince your body that everything is ok, that you are able to take care of your nursing baby and a new pregnancy. If you recall, it's super important when breastfeeding to be sure you're getting enough calories and fat (and also protein, but that's rarely the cause of someone stopping ovulating) so my suggestion is eating more both in terms of food overall, and also fat. I remember you tend to be more restrictive than I would like, so if you've not been hitting 2000 calories and 60 g fat, please start doing that from here on in. A little sugar is not the end of the world so don't worry about that.

There is a wide range of normal for FSH and LH. Ideally we'd want to know estrogen and progesterone levels to know where you are in the cycle. I strongly urge you to just wait for your period to start Clomid. You can still try this month, when you ovulate, just without the Clomid in the mix.

If you ever sway again, this is why it's probably best not to start dieting too far in advance - eventually you do burn out on it (be it physically or mentally, or both) and if you haven't conceived, it can be really frustrating to see those negative OPK because you're so desperate to get off the diet.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much atomic,
    So the 96hr is bd then skip 3 nights then bd again right? Maybe i should just do that.
    Thanks for your help i really appreciate it and yes if i ever swayed again I'd be a pro by then lol i just wanted to get healthy at the beginning of the year and when i started thinking about swaying i realised well my new diet is super low fat sugar an cals no takeaways or baked goods etc so no better time to start swaying i though i had a head start. Now thinking i should of waited till af returned first.

I tell myself sugar sometimes is fine i don't have pcos or ir so try not to worry about these cheats an they help me mentally its like magic instant feel good.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; September 18th, 2022 at 10:49 PM.

Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast