Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey is folate ok on a girl sway diet? I read online it can help regulate ovulation or is there anything i can take to jump start ovulation? Cd45 no ovulation in sight but I'm happy to wait till the end of this month before starting something. There 0 chances that I'm pregnant last attempt was 18days ago and used a 10 sensitive hcg yesterday it was negative. The fact that I'm still getting flashing smiley digital opk is the only tiny bit of hope I'm holding onto but my lh level has been the same over the last 3 days as I've been keeping my opk cheapie sticks to compare each day.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; September 18th, 2022 at 11:48 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's fine. We can't control things to that level and shouldn't try.
    Also sorry me again did you mean this bread is fine or things with skim milk powder added is fine?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; September 19th, 2022 at 06:55 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Also sorry me again did you mean this bread is fine or things with skim milk powder added is fine?
    I am saying that you cannot control everything, and if you find a whole grain bread you like and it has skim milk powder you shouldn't throw it away for that reason alone. I do still want you to avoid skim dairy when you can, but if you like that bread, it is fine to continue with it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey is folate ok on a girl sway diet? I read online it can help regulate ovulation or is there anything i can take to jump start ovulation? Cd45 no ovulation in sight but I'm happy to wait till the end of this month before starting something. There 0 chances that I'm pregnant last attempt was 18days ago and used a 10 sensitive hcg yesterday it was negative. The fact that I'm still getting flashing smiley digital opk is the only tiny bit of hope I'm holding onto but my lh level has been the same over the last 3 days as I've been keeping my opk cheapie sticks to compare each day.
    Well first of all, of course folate is ok on a girl diet, I have all you guys taking either folate or folic acid and if you're not taking it, you should be.

Of course, if there was some magical pill that could jump start ovulation I would have already mentioned that to you. I am not overlooking anything, withholding any secret information, or waiting for you to ask the perfectly worded question in which I finally reveal something that can help you.

What you need to do is eat enough and have patience (possibly nurse less, but you don't NEED to do that, all you need to do is wait long enough and your cycle will return even with nursing) and your cycle will resume when your body feels like it is a good time to possibly conceive. That's it. I know it's boring, and lame, and it's no fun to wait, and the whole entire culture we live in is all about having things now now now, but that's the only thing that works.

All the stuff people say to do online to "kickstart ovulation" - none of it works, and MUCH of it, if not MOST of it, can actually delay ovulation even more so, for the same reasons that the Clomid should not be just randomly started without knowing where you are in the cycle. Because it can mess with your hormones and make it take longer. Additionally, things that are anti-inflammatory (which, many herbal supplements fall into this category) can actually PREVENT ovulation from happening or properly happening just the same as taking aspirin and ibuprofen right at ovulation can.

Nothing short of an HCG shot given ONLY at the appropriate time makes the egg be released. And an HCG shot has to be perfectly timed or else your body wouldn't release the egg or it might be released but is unfertilize-able. Plus, your tubes and uterus must be at the right stage of the cycle to receive that egg. You can't just fling an egg into your belly like, IDK, whenevs to get pregnant. It simply doesn't work that way.

Releasing a completely mature, fertilizable egg that can successfully implant and develop into a healthy pregnancy involves a lot of very finely tuned, hormonal and biological processes that have to be perfectly timed and in a particular order. Your body knows what it is doing, so my advice is to not mess with that process and wait till the time is right, and your body will release the egg at that stage.

One last thing - you cannot tell what your LH level is based on your OPK sticks. I know there are the apps that claim you can, and give you some number, but that is all nonsense because the darkness of your tests correlates NOT to the level in your blood but the level in your urine and that varies dramatically (even using FMU) and tells you nothing about your blood levels.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not to worried about the skim milk powder just that its probably more white then brown? Since its only 24% mixed grains. If that's fine by you then thats great i love this bread its a kiwi favourite

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you very informative, yes i agree it will just take time i will try to chill out lol

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey just so i know I'm ok in carbs since I'm not eating alot of meat because i was vegetarian before starting the sway. Is 150-180 carbs a day ok I just worked it out roughly for the day minus fiber. Thats a pretty carby day for me just guessing from the things i normally eat. Just wanted to make sure I'm not going to carby without meat. I know you've said stick to the limits and carbs will take care of themselves but you also said the risk of just going vegetarian is going to carby or did you say just going vegetarian and not counting? Sorry just trying to remember what you said. Thanks heaps
    Last edited by Kazzzz; September 20th, 2022 at 08:15 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Anyone else in their TWW? I seem to be 3 DPO, ovulated a lot earlier than expected, hoping for a pink sticky baby! More nervous than my son surprisingly…. Going to feel like the longest two weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello AmLewis, the 2WW is usually the most intense time during ttc no matter how long you've been trying. I'm currently 9dpo and it's my 18th month TTC. I still find myself worrying over every little cramp or headache, wondering if this would be my lucky month.

I've been having slight chills all morning and I feel tired (but that could be because I had an intense 20 mins Workout).

Good luck to you this month, wishing you a bfp. Sending you lots of pink dust

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not to worried about the skim milk powder just that its probably more white then brown? Since its only 24% mixed grains. If that's fine by you then thats great i love this bread its a kiwi favourite
    It's fine as a part of your overall diet. You're eating quite well otherwise so since this works well for you I'd just keep going with it

Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast