Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    There's something going on with the private messages right now. They don't seem to go through, but then they do. So you won't see that they've sent and will get an error message, but the recipients DO appear to receive them.
    Oh that's good to know - I don't want to resend and the recipient get like a gazillion messages from me LOL thanks!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3dpo as of today 3rd high temp got cross hairs on my fertility friend app. To be honest I really hope I get my bfp this cycle because if not I'm gonna have to really sway hard for next cycle because I've been cheating more lately, after nearly 10 months of dieting 2 months healthy eating then nearly 8 months of girl swaying diet i don't have the power I use to so I'm getting slack which terrifies me

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No no no Kazz - remember, being too strict on diet is what caused your cycle to get wacky anyway. If you feel you're eating too much that's fine, then just be more reasonable moving forward but you DO NOT need to sway extra hard, you do NOT need to make up on diet, just let the past go and move forward. I personally think you need more calories than you were getting and that's why you had delayed O. Don't make the same mistake again, it's not at all necessary.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No no no Kazz - remember, being too strict on diet is what caused your cycle to get wacky anyway. If you feel you're eating too much that's fine, then just be more reasonable moving forward but you DO NOT need to sway extra hard, you do NOT need to make up on diet, just let the past go and move forward. I personally think you need more calories than you were getting and that's why you had delayed O. Don't make the same mistake again, it's not at all necessary.
    OK that's good to know, I just feel like I've had some bad days still not my pre sway days but still increased fat sugar an cals but I'll just continue on like you say. I don't know why I've lost my will power or maybe it will come back and I'll stay within limits and avoid sugar again. I just really hope I get my bfp this time so I don't have to worry about my recent cheats

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've all found, on diets, that over time our willpower wanes. That's why I have been so (annoyingly) emphatic with not only you but everyone to not cut back too far, so you end up delaying or even temporarily stopping ovulation and making it take much longer to conceive. I don't say these things to be irritating, it's because it really does matter. So please please please please please don't now tell yourself that you need to be super strict. You're just going to end up back at square one. You need to just stay the course, eating more than you were, and if a little sugar sneaks in now and then in order for you to continue being ok on diet most of the time, that's just fine.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We've all found, on diets, that over time our willpower wanes. That's why I have been so (annoyingly) emphatic with not only you but everyone to not cut back too far, so you end up delaying or even temporarily stopping ovulation and making it take much longer to conceive. I don't say these things to be irritating, it's because it really does matter. So please please please please please don't now tell yourself that you need to be super strict. You're just going to end up back at square one. You need to just stay the course, eating more than you were, and if a little sugar sneaks in now and then in order for you to continue being ok on diet most of the time, that's just fine.
    I'm just not convinced diet gave me delayed ovulation since these have been my first few cycles back postpartum they can take a couple cycles to get back to being regular. I think my cycles will be more regular moving forward if I have another one that is because I've already had 2 periods postpartum now but really hoping I get no more lol. I won't get super strict i promise. Thanks for the support you give us all

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand that you think that, but I have talked to gobs and gobs of people who were breastfeeding and your cycle was not in the pattern we tend to see with breastfeeding. I can all but 100% say your cycle was disrupted because you were dieting too strictly because I know the pattern it happened in, and that pattern is in line with people who have dieted too strictly and taking supplements they don't necessarily need, like the myoinositol. I am not trying to second guess your opinion, but am trying to help you and I don't want to see you back at square one by overthinking the strictness you need to be approaching your diet. Diet has a cumulative effect over time and it does catch up to people, when their stores are depleted, and then you simply have to relax somewhat or the same problem will continue happening over and over again.

9. Likes treens liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My af hadn't returned before I started sway dieting and it returned while sway dieting. I think things will be fine now anyway because I'm not breastfeeding much at all now.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know that you think that, and I know that nothing I say will convince you otherwise. But based on many many many many many other people's experiences, including me having read all your posts and replied to them, the disruption you saw in your cycle was 100% based in the diet and not breastfeeding. Your cycle hadn't resumed to start with because it hadn't been long enough postpartum (this varies after each pregnancy) so the fact that your cycle hadn't come back prior to when you started the sway diet means absolutely nothing.

You are absolutely free to do and believe whatever you want, but it is time to stop arguing with me about this. You aren't going to convince me. I have been here every step of the way with you and I know what I saw happen. Again, believe what you want, and do what you want, but do not argue with me any more on this because it is sure coming off to me like you're trying to convince people not to listen to me, which I very much do not appreciate since it does nothing but hurts other people's sways and causes me a massive amount of time expenditure that I do not need to be making.

The truth is that I have to look out for all the people who are currently reading this thread who will (for reasons that I don't really understand) will now take your word as gospel truth and my word as BS, and proceed to do the exact same thing you have just done and put themselves through the stress that you have just experienced, for no reason because all you guys need to do to prevent this from happening is simply eat enough food when you're breastfeeding. It doesn't hurt your sway to eat enough, in fact it's imperative when you're breastfeeding as it's easier to lose ovulation when nursing. What DOES hurt your sway is cutting back too far then having to relax massively - while everyone who is in this boat DOES absolutely need to eat more, it's still best if you don't cut back too far to start with.

You guys, I am begging you to just eat enough, especially when breastfeeding. It is a HUGE reason why people get opposites, is that they cut back too far and mess up ovulation and then have to basically sway blue to get their cycle going again. I am trying to help you here, to help you to have healthy sways and to get pregnant fast without the stress and fear involved in having a delayed or stopped ovulation. I don't want anyone to have to wean in order to get pregnant because it just isn't necessary if you all would just EAT ENOUGH. Everyone believes it won't happen to them, but it DOES happen, it happens constantly, it's one of the biggest problems we face on this site if not THE biggest problem, and please listen to ME rather than to anyone else.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't meaning it as an argument it mite come across that way in text but I was just clarifying that I hadn't had my cycle return before swaying, I thought you mite I've thought I had got my cycle back before swaying an then swaying to hard and. reducing food to much then stopped my af. I believe my low food intake while breastfeeding could of been the problem in trying to get my cycle back. I'm not reducing or going back to what I was doing before that was because I wasn't counting an once i started counting i realised I was way under what your recommendations are but I wasn't swaying then I was just eating healthy so when I switched I had to start pushing fat pro cals all up and then did get my cycle back somewhere in there so eating more helped. I want people to follow your advice. There's woman right now swaying on here that would say I back you too much lol but i believe in your knowledge an time spent on all this swaying stuff if i didn't i wouldn't of come back for another go after failing my last sway. I believe i can and will get my girl with your help and for that I'm very grateful.

Stick to the limits everyone because you don't want to like atomic said go to low then stop ovulation an you have to go into boy territory just to ovulate again. I completely agree i just happened to also be postpartum an breastfeeding so wasn't sure but I'm sure you know because you've seen it. I've never breastfed this long so have never experienced this.

On another note my doctor prescribed me promethazine for anxiety an sleep is that ok to take while girl swaying?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; November 16th, 2022 at 08:24 PM.

Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast