Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post

Hi ladies.. so i tested today and !!! omg .. i cant believe. i was mentally prepared to see a negative.. look at this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OH. MY. GODDDDDD!!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you Jazmin!! And no doubt on those beautiful lines!!! It's been such a long journey for you and hoooray to getting BFP before getting started on the fertility treatments! Congratulations and happy & healthy 9 months

How are you doing treens??? I hope you get your BFP this month too

I just had my consultation today and will have my FET on the 6th!! BUT!! Hubby kind of messed up his visa application and he hasn't gotten his passport back yet. We hope that the passport will be ready on monday so he can fly out on tuesday evening and arrive on wed morning otherwise we would be doomed. I simply cannot believe that this is happening argh.
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

i have cramps on and off.. thinking its normal..i don’t remember my pregnancy much as it was 6 years ago.. praying everything will be ok.

nowmarriedgirl- thank you yes ill update. Good luck with your next cycle.

treens- praying this is your month

LMSM - lol thank you so much. I am still trying to digest that it was a positive. I will do another test tomorrow and ensure. Also have to report with docs on Monday.

one little wish- thank you. i know!! i expected 0% hence i didn’t even bother testing earlier..
    i was prepared to see docs in India and have been making calls to enquiry.. ssoo happy I dont have to go through that..and praying the pregnancy sticks and i get a healthy baby

praying everything works well for you. xx keep us updated. xx

Last edited by Jazmin; July 2nd, 2023 at 03:18 AM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, onelittlewish liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AWESOME news Jazmin, so so so happy to see this!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes Jazmin liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh OLW I'm keeping my fingers crossed the passport comes back in time!! YIKES!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes Jazmin, onelittlewish liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies
    AF showed up on friday so I am now on day 3 of 5 taking letrozole. So we will see
    On another note our dog had her puppies 11! They are all doing well and it is making me super busy!
    I am not really an animal person but after her 11 hour labour and being right in there helping her I now feel a bond with her and I think she feels the same with me. It was amazing animals are so strong.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Hi ladies
    AF showed up on friday so I am now on day 3 of 5 taking letrozole. So we will see
    On another note our dog had her puppies 11! They are all doing well and it is making me super busy!
    I am not really an animal person but after her 11 hour labour and being right in there helping her I now feel a bond with her and I think she feels the same with me. It was amazing animals are so strong.
    Oh wow that is intense!!! 11 puppies ! Wow.
    That might be you on Letrozole hehe I’m sure twins are common on that! Good luck Treens! Exciting this will really help you !

My bloods came back all fine and so did Hubbys so that’s a relief! I’m on low dose aspirin now and might attempt next O which is end of July.

How are yoh Jazmin? Latest?

One little wish?

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic

Treen,
    good luck with next cycle xx
    omg 11 puppies.. that is amazing !

NMG- great the blood works came back normal.. wishing you good luck with July attempt when are you expected to ovulate ?

I am ok so far. no vomit or sickness but I know it will hit me soon as I was very sick my other 2. I do feel very tired and sleepy so i can fall asleep during day time and that is not usual me. thank you xx

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May the letrozole work, Treens!!! did you have your 1st acupuncture appointment or not yet?
    (and wow - 11 puppies - kuddos to your dog but also, that must be a biiig chunk of work for you - are you keeping some of these babies?)

NMG - that's great news! Take my pink dust!!!! FX for this cycle then ^^

OLW - it is the 6th here in Australia - so all the best for yoru transfer today

Jazmin - did you see your Dr on Monday? FX you don't get too sick (I got more sick every time - that is one thing that is kind of not making me excited about a new pregnancy lol) - did your Dr give you anything last time to help with that? with work and little kids, you certainly don't need to feel awful if the Dr can find something that is safe and helps

I'm a few days away from starting my next cycle - which will be the last before TTC - yippee!!! pray my hubby doesn't turn around as can't imagine we'll ever have as good an opportunity for all the right factors to line up...
    getting an iron infusion tomorrow as my numbers have been stubbornly low for ever even with high iron supplements. The consensus is that you tend to feel a lot better/more energised so am keeping my FX that I can see that too ^^
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Thank you LMSM. I have the first appointment with midwife next week. they have also given me appointments for 12 weeks scan. otherwise i haven’t seen doc or midwife yet.

I am feeling ok.. not feeling pregnant lol.. the only symptoms I have so far is breast tenderness and tiredness / sleepiness.. also on and off mild cramps and muscle pullings.. otherwise I am ok.

no doc didn’t give me anything to take last time.. i didn’t vomit much.. only few times .. i just had problems with dislikes to most of the foods and everything was bad smell to me

.. this time .. it will probably start it all in 2 weeks.. lol .. enjoying the food while it last

so your first attempt will be in Aug ?? good luck.. soo excited for you xx

18. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Thank you LMSM. I have the first appointment with midwife next week. they have also given me appointments for 12 weeks scan. otherwise i haven’t seen doc or midwife yet.

I am feeling ok.. not feeling pregnant lol.. the only symptoms I have so far is breast tenderness and tiredness / sleepiness.. also on and off mild cramps and muscle pullings.. otherwise I am ok.

no doc didn’t give me anything to take last time.. i didn’t vomit much.. only few times .. i just had problems with dislikes to most of the foods and everything was bad smell to me

.. this time .. it will probably start it all in 2 weeks.. lol .. enjoying the food while it last

so your first attempt will be in Aug ?? good luck.. soo excited for you xx

That’s exciting! I always love planning pregnancy appointments – makes it a bit more real…
    Enjoy the not feeling too bad – long may it last

Yes, for me 1st attempts in August all being well FX
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast