Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I feel like i have missed so much!

Onelittewish- Congrats!!! Wishing you a healthy happy 9 months and you get the little girl of your dreams!

Jazmine- I am glad to hear you are not feeling too unwell our bodys do amazing things! I hope you get your perfect little boy!

LMSM- The countdown is on where are you in your cycle now? Do you have a regular cycle and know arrond when you will ovulate?

NowMarriedgirl- How have you been making out? Were in your cycle are you?

This month I took Letrozole cd 3-7 did one acupuncture and have another next week I have been going for massages and chiropractic too to just try stay relaxed LOL. I will ovulate today and have bedded the previous 2 days and will again today Fingers crossed, My little one will be 2 next month and we are so ready to have another!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh that is the best news and yes – if you had no trigger shot that is definitely baby – that i8s a clear line at that , too!
    Huge congrats looks like you’ll have to endure that progesterone for a bit longer ( I took mine until 13 weeks, weaning slowly from 11-12 weeks onwards).

Jazmin -that is great – would make it so much easier for you!
    Here I have to see my GP, get a confirmation of the pregnancy and a viability scan before he will even register me for care at the hospital :P
    My cycle just started yesterday so attempts will be mid-late august depending on when that cycle starts – so hopefully will come home with a small clandestine traveller haha
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Treens, so glad to read you here! I missed your message as was typing mine...

You're doing so well - FX the acupuncture plus letrozole & co will be the key to success! sending pink sticky vibes your way

In the end my previous message answered Jaz but you also in one go haha - LOL just CD2 in my July cycle so likely won't attempt for another good month I tend to have pretty regular cycles but this one was delayed by like 3 good days after I had my iron infusion - will try to see when I O this cycle so I can calculate roughly when to expect the August fertile window ^^
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

6. Likes treens, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Treens - Hope the Letrozole and the acupunctures work wonders for you! and those sounds like some solid attempts. Are you around 7DPO? Few more days to go!!! Keep us updated!

LMSM - I had my OTD yesterday morning! Beta was 500+ and we saw the little sac already implanted at the right place! We just flew 12 hours back home and all good! The doc put me on prog until 8 weeks into pregnancy so four more PIO to go. Luckily my doc here can help me with the injections. I will have biweekly checkups until 12 weeks so a bit more frequent than normal pregnancies.

Jazmin - how far along are you now? I am so grateful to be pregnant again too. feels weird to feel like this because i have two children already. but i think the journey through infertility makes this pregnancy extra special although im not feeling a thing yet and kept forgetting that i am actually preg lol.
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good afternoon ladies! 11 dop we have a faint line!!! Praying for a healthy baby!!!
    We have lots of excited nervous feelings right now!

How is everyone else doing?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Good afternoon ladies! 11 dop we have a faint line!!! Praying for a healthy baby!!!
    We have lots of excited nervous feelings right now!

How is everyone else doing?
    WHOOOOHOOO! So happy for you!!! Praying for good progression and a sticky little bean!! Keep us updated

I had abit bleeding on saturday morning (red stringy blood in the toilet) but nothing for the rest of the day. Doc said it might be implantation bleeding (i thought its been a while since implantation?) and put me on bedrest. Thank God there's no more bleeding on Sunday and am back on my feet. I have really bad stomachache and diarrheas probably from the progesterone I am on? Not an easy start for sure but still grateful!
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    onelittlewish- Thank you! I hope it all settles down and nothing more happens to worry you. Sending positive vibes!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick message to say YAY congrats Treens!!! Such great news
    Hope things settle OLW but things are looking good so long May that last! Do you have an early scan ?
    Jasmin how are you feeling?

I’m in O week and took all my might to not attempt - but it will be best to wait a few weeks!
    I forgot my multivitamin in Australia and I’m a remote village right now so need to buy one asap ( have all my other supps)…

15. Likes atomic sagebrush, treens liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OLW - It's not unusual to have some spotting during early pregnancy particularly with IVF. I agree it's not really "implantation" bleeding which is typically not red anyway, but more likely just that your cervix is probably a bit soft and easily injured from the early pregnancy hormones.

Are you taking any strong blood thinners like aspirin or fish oil in very high doses??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Omg treens.. Congratulations.. such a great news

one little wish.. take rest as much as you can.. you will be ok. how u feeling generally?? are you able to eat and all ?

LMSM.. thank you .. i am feeling little ok now but not 100%

I have been thinking to login and catch up.. but fell little bit unwell.. dislikes to food.. not been able to cook.. looking after kids.. and nausea but it is not bad as my previous pregnancy and no vomiting yet so that’s relief .. but I am ssoo ssoo tired and been sleeping. I also had to get ready and pack my luggage in between so its been hard and busy weeks for me. have digestion issues too.. now am at India so don’t have to worry much about house chores as I have people around me to take care all that and kids.

I had my first appointment with midwife before I leave .. so registered. no scanning or anything yet so worried until i see that lil bean. lol.
    They took blood and urine.. BP is fine but i got prescribed aspirin .. bcoz i had bo for my first pregnancy during labour. I was ok with 2nd .. and bp was ok this time they checked so not sure why miswife wants me to take aspirin.

is it safe to take ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 70 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast