Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic - i was taking omega 3 1000mg but i stopped after positive pregnancy test. now i am only taking prenatals, folate and my ivf meds. I am freaking out now because i started bleeding again this afternoon. I had constipation kind of pain then when i wiped it was fresh red blood like in period. I am still bleeding now with cramps. I injected my progesterone and bedresting. I am so scared that I am loosing this baby...
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to read this - how are you doing now?? Bleeding with IVF babies is not uncommon.

If we end up having to go through this again, let's stick to 500 mg Omega 3 and no more than that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    Omg treens.. Congratulations.. such a great news

one little wish.. take rest as much as you can.. you will be ok. how u feeling generally?? are you able to eat and all ?

LMSM.. thank you .. i am feeling little ok now but not 100%

I have been thinking to login and catch up.. but fell little bit unwell.. dislikes to food.. not been able to cook.. looking after kids.. and nausea but it is not bad as my previous pregnancy and no vomiting yet so that’s relief .. but I am ssoo ssoo tired and been sleeping. I also had to get ready and pack my luggage in between so its been hard and busy weeks for me. have digestion issues too.. now am at India so don’t have to worry much about house chores as I have people around me to take care all that and kids.

I had my first appointment with midwife before I leave .. so registered. no scanning or anything yet so worried until i see that lil bean. lol.
    They took blood and urine.. BP is fine but i got prescribed aspirin .. bcoz i had bo for my first pregnancy during labour. I was ok with 2nd .. and bp was ok this time they checked so not sure why miswife wants me to take aspirin.

is it safe to take ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would personally keep the aspirin to no more than 2-3 times per week and if you experience any bleeding or bruising, wean back off of it. Medical professionals are very free with the aspirin, but we have seen a lot of side effects with it, including subchorionic hemorrhage and pregnancy loss.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, please do not hesitate to email me at atomicsagebrush@gmail.com if you have an urgent situation.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies!!! , it's great to be back. I couldn't log into my account for a very long time and I had no way to comment, but I've been praying for you all .

Jazmin, this is incredible! At last, after 2 years, now you're finally pregnant. I'm so happy for you.

Treens, I'm super happy for you too, wishing you a healthy baby.

Onelittlewish, how do you feel today? I hope the bleeding stops and the little bun sticks .

LMSM how's everything going? Goodluck this month.

Hello Atomic, I trust you are well. Thanks for still being here for all of us.

As for me, DH still has a low sperm count, and he's tired of taking the supplements . I've decided to stop worrying about it and just do my part. It's not been easy, but I'm hopeful one day it'll happen for me too.

I wish everyone the best

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again 9j, so nice to hear from you!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, just a little update of my rollercoaster ride...active bleeding stopped end of the day and we had an ultrasound scan the next day. We did see bleeding in the uterus and I think it was subchorionic hematoma. I thought I lost the baby due to the heavy bleeding and strong pain but thank God the sac was still there. At 6 weeks we went in for another scan to see heartbeat & fetal pole and we saw a very tiny bean with flickering heartbeat! Bleed was still there but smaller than before. Yesterday at 7 weeks we had another scan and the little bean is growing according to age. It was a horrifying experience and I had really active and easy pregnancies with my boys. We were joking that I have a princess who wants mommy to be a princess too. I can finally relax abit and enjoy my full blown morning sickness

9jamama, so happy to see you again! The wait is not easy...but it will happen like Jazmin and Treens!

How are you ladies doing Jazmin and Treens?
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

thank you for the advice Atomic . I am thinking not to take it at all.. i will speak to the gp once am back in UK.

Hi jamama.. so nice to hear from you after looong.. thank you so much.. I know!! after long ttc it happened !! it will happen soon for you too.. keep trying xx i fell pregnant on the month i least expected..

one little - that is great news.. I did think of you and prayed.xx that is great you get to see the little bean few times I cant wait for my scan.. planning to do one from here in 2 weeks.

I have been ssoo busy as I have few weddings going on here in India… i do have nausea and fatigue but no vomiting. just some dislikes to food and smell .. praying it goes away soon as i cant enjoy food as I used to.. and its all about food once I reach here.. lol ..
    lost about 1.5kg .
    been drinking a lot of coconut water and some butter milk drinks as it makes me feel good. on the other hand .. I have been relaxing ssoo much .. not having to do any house chores feels good sso am going to enjoy while it last .. have people here for everything.. so all I do is.. eat something when food is ready .. and nap.. ..

Treens- How are you feeling ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk no

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! Its been a while! I am on holidays so have been trying to stay off the computer LOL

I am glad things are going well/better for everyone. And welcome back!

I am 6 weeks today just sore breasts, vivid dreams and coationaly achy body slight fever. but over all great. We have an ultrasound booked the 24th hopping and praying everything will be good!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad to see all is well
    Fix it stays that way and you all see healthy babies on ultrasounds soon

CD12 today and attempting all being well .. DH didn’t request condoms this week and especially last night as would still be fertile so am happy FX it stays like that
    Really hoping to come back with a new passenger in my belly hehe
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast