Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    o.O still just spotting?????

have you tested again??
    I tested just for the sake of bringing on AF (was stark white so no hoping anymore!) - which it did full blast in the early afternoon yesterday so am now CD2 - that was loooong :P
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck in your next cycle, LMSM

Atomic, I have a question, please. I read somewhere that proxeed and tomato juice are great for sperm count. Is that true? DH is currently taking Men's One a Day and has been for some months now. He doesn't want to take arginine and carnithine. Should I have him take proxeed or fertilaid?

I also went for a scan some months back and my endometrial lining was found to be 15mm, I asked my doctor about it and he said it wasn't a problem but after reading some things on the Internet, I'm worried that it may actually be a problem.

Thanks for your help

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The stuff in Proxeed is just carnitine plus coq10 (which I also recommend but it's much less important than carnitine) and then stuff that is already in the Men's One a Day over 50. It's also ridiculously expensive which is why I recommend the Carnitine, arginine, and coq10 separately - so people don't have to pay those types of prices (plus you get arginine, which can help carnitine work better). Fertilaid is the same thing - the equivalent of a multivitamin which he's already taking, plus carnitine and coq10. So if he's reluctant to take carnitine for some reason, he'll still be taking it, and you'd be paying a large amount of money.

If maybe he just doesn't want to take so many pills, you can find powdered carnitine for much cheaper than the Proxeed.

Tomato juice is fine, but the Men's One a Day already has lycopene in it, in a higher concentration than what is in the tomato juice.

What part of the cycle were you at when you had that finding?? That is still in normal range during the second part of the cycle. And since you are still getting your period, even if it was out of the normal range, it is not cause for concern as it would be if you were post-menopausal. If you're concerned about it, you may want to get a scan after you have had your period, but before you're close to ovulating, to see that it is normal. That might to help reassure you that it's ok.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies its been a while. Wanted to come cheer you on ) Some months just are no the months even when we do everything correct, keep going and wishing you all perfect gender healthy baby BFP's to all!!!

Had our first scan a couple weeks go and it looked ok. Just had my NIPT test yesterday praying everything is good with baby and will find out gender in 2 weeks ish.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh Treens - sooo excited!!! for healthy baby, preferably a pink one!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks treens thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Hi ladies its been a while. Wanted to come cheer you on ) Some months just are no the months even when we do everything correct, keep going and wishing you all perfect gender healthy baby BFP's to all!!!

Had our first scan a couple weeks go and it looked ok. Just had my NIPT test yesterday praying everything is good with baby and will find out gender in 2 weeks ish.
    That is so exciting - can't wait for you!!! FX xx
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Treens - just over a week to go for you now??
    How are you all?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you LMSM and 9jamama? Keep trying and hopefully next month is the month!! Will pop up from time to time looking forward to hearing your BFPs!

Treens - So glad to hear that everything is well! Praying for a healthy baby and even better a pink one!

Jazmine - How have you beeeeen? Is your morning sickness gone entirely? When do you normally have your next scan?

I am 12 weeks 2 days now and had another scan this week. Baby growing well, placenta fully developed and I had been off IVF meds since 8 weeks, no spotting no bleeding yayyy just really tough morning sickness since 6 weeks. Actually it's better than my first boy because I still have the appetite to eat but I feel nauseous all day long and vomit every single day. I hope it will go away soon. I had my NIPT done last week but it will take 3 weeks for the result to come out so I guess by the time I get the result my doc can confirm the gender from the ultrasound already. I think I won't believe that I am really having a girl unless I see it written on paper or see it on the ultrasound lol, and of course most importantly praying for a healthy baby!
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. How are you all.

LMSM and Jamama- good luck with this cycle.. keep us updated. soon will see BFP.. hang in there xx

littlewish - sso happy to hear all are going well and no more spotting..
    most people say that they feel little bit more sick for girls when compared to boys.

For myself I am confused ..I was little bit sick with my girl 1... and ssoo sssooo sick with my 2nd girl.. so I cant really know with this one.. its more like my 1st pregnancy.. so much more tired though.. probably the age..lol

I was feeling better but when I landed here.. I dont know why.. probably the shock of coming back to reality from my 5* stay at back home.. lol . I was really sick for a week.. started feel better again.. my next scan would be at 20 weeks.. that’s when we can also find out the gender.. not decided if I really want to find out .. still thinking.. i think am too scared

treens - wow not long for you find the gender .. update us when you can .. omg i get butterflies thinking about gender.. and ssoo scared to even walk in to the scan room for the next one. wish you all the luck and praying we all get our healthy babies..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I got the call yesterday that I am in normal range and not high risk with my NIPT test. So the doctor staid it looks good! A huge weight has been lifted but i have an ultrasound on Monday and I will feel better after seeing that one as the one I had before baby looked like a bean still lol.

I have the paper and we are opening it tonight to see gender. I do feel it is a girl.... 3 hour count down to know for sure )

I am glad you all seem to be doing well and wishing you all healthy pregnancies soon !!!!!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Page 74 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 ... LastLast