Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The stuff in Proxeed is just carnitine plus coq10 (which I also recommend but it's much less important than carnitine) and then stuff that is already in the Men's One a Day over 50. It's also ridiculously expensive which is why I recommend the Carnitine, arginine, and coq10 separately - so people don't have to pay those types of prices (plus you get arginine, which can help carnitine work better). Fertilaid is the same thing - the equivalent of a multivitamin which he's already taking, plus carnitine and coq10. So if he's reluctant to take carnitine for some reason, he'll still be taking it, and you'd be paying a large amount of money.

If maybe he just doesn't want to take so many pills, you can find powdered carnitine for much cheaper than the Proxeed.

Tomato juice is fine, but the Men's One a Day already has lycopene in it, in a higher concentration than what is in the tomato juice.

What part of the cycle were you at when you had that finding?? That is still in normal range during the second part of the cycle. And since you are still getting your period, even if it was out of the normal range, it is not cause for concern as it would be if you were post-menopausal. If you're concerned about it, you may want to get a scan after you have had your period, but before you're close to ovulating, to see that it is normal. That might to help reassure you that it's ok.
    Thanks for this Atomic, so I went back to the hospital to complain and I insisted on getting tested because I just felt like there was something wrong with me down there. I was sent for an ultrasound and a swab test. They observed some fluid in my uterus, and the doctor then said it could be endometritis, though I wasn't told how thick the endometrium was.

I've been on a course of antibiotics for close tl 14 days now, and I do feel better. I'll go back and ask to be checked again, just to ensure everything is fine.

For the past 2 years, I've had very painful ovulation, so I wonder if that would go away with this antibiotics treatment.

For the powdered Carnithine, how much milligrams should I give to DH?

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Good morning ladies!

It's a GIRL !!!!!!

LMSM- How many attempts did you get in? Wishing you healthy BLUE!

OLW- I hop the wait goes quickly to find out!

Jazmine- Do you have about 5 weeks till 20 weeks? Do you have the scanned booked yet?

9Jamama01- How are you doing?

Nowmarriedgirl- are you still around?
    Congratulations Treens

I'm very happy for you and I hope the rest of the months are super easy for you.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmin View Post
    treens - OMG.. great news.. BIG Congratulations .. soo happy for you.. wow u got to know the gender by 13 weeks!!

yes, I got my 20 week scan booked.. its coming up after 4 weeks.. mid October. feels like ssoo far away.

littlewish - yeah some moms do get sick for both gender. probably just different for each pregnancy and mothers.. I am 16 weeks now.. started showing little bit even with loose clothes lol. Did you get the results?

yeah I am nervous when thinking about gender but I am more prepared for a girl. I always imagine myself the sonographer saying “its a girl” . trying to adapt that news already as I don’t want even a tiny bit of disappointment if it is not a boy.. kind of preparing myself.

LMSM - Good luck.. and fx for this cycle. am sure you had a good attempt and soon will see the bfp.
    I am 16 weeks now. will be 17 weeks on Sunday. it feels a bit slower after i got back here.

Jamama- how are you doing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hello Jazmin,

Glad you arrive back safely. Please don't be so worried about the gender, just focus on being strong and healthy for your baby.

I have 2 girls, and with the first I was terribly sick, couldn't even stand up to eat but with my second I always forgot I was even pregnant, it was the best pregnancy ever.

Wishing you all the best at your 20week scan

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    LMSM - i am 13 weeks today they say the results will come out today. I’m nervous and excited! I often got peak right after low too…I think that happened with my second boy and we only bd’ed 2x that entire cycle on the two peak days and we had him. But I was on super blue diet back then, alooooot of meat! Hoping you will get bfp this cycle and even better a blue one!!!

Treens - that is wonderfulllll!!!!! I am soooooo happy that you get your rainbow girl back! Happy and healthy pregnancy! How far along are you now?
    Best of luck Onelittlewish

Wishing you a very strong and healthy baby

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Jamama- you must be around the same stage as me now as our cycles were quite close to one another...how are you??

1littlewish - that is great news!! how far along are you now?

Jazmin - how far along are you - when is your 20 week scan due?
    I've obviously only had girls - but got more sick every pregnancy - I think it might be linked to the fact that once you have kids, you have to look after them while pregnant and so you're more tired, less likely to care for yourself as well, and rest etc...

Treens - that is SUCH a great thing to hear - the relief is huge, isn't it!? we cannot wait to hear what colour your precious bean is xx

Over here I am a few days PO - not sure when I O'd - my peak came around super early and fast (the day before was neg opk/low fertility - so no high days in between!) - but my temp indicates (FF yet to confirm) that it could have been that I O'd a few days after the peak so hopefully we caught that egg and with enough attempts!
    Hi hi

I'm on CD 20 at the moment. I don't have a lot of hope this cycle because of the antibiotics I've been on since my ovulation started. I did BD cd 12 &13, though. But my main focus this month is to complete all treatment before I resume my sway and attempts.

How about you? How many attempts were you able to get in?

All the best this cycle LMSM

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Teens, Huge congrats for your baby girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hi hi

I'm on CD 20 at the moment. I don't have a lot of hope this cycle because of the antibiotics I've been on since my ovulation started. I did BD cd 12 &13, though. But my main focus this month is to complete all treatment before I resume my sway and attempts.

How about you? How many attempts were you able to get in?

All the best this cycle LMSM

FX!! Let's hope this is it for both of us!
    I am just a day behind you in my cycle though I am not sure of # of attempts - as O is uncertain - anything between 1 to 3 or more haha
    So may be anything between 8 and 10dpo atm - will probably test tomorrow Tuesday if my temp stays elevated but may try to wait a bit more..my symptoms could be PMS anyways LOL
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi all! I've gotten my nipt test back and we are indeed expecting a healthy baby girl (although they only tested the 3 common abnormalities but I had done PGS too so I hope that is enough!). Morning sickness gradually fading and much more energetic and hungrier now.

9jamama - Get well soon! When will you have your next check up? I hope everything will be cleared up by then and you can resume your sway and attempts!

LMSM - Lots of blue dust to you! Keep us updated FXFXFX!

Jazmin - 3 more weeks to go now! the wait is always long when you are expecting the next scan right...we have monthly scans here but it always feels like forever until we have the next one
    2018 2019 Swaying for a in 2021 to complete our family!

10. Likes Jazmin liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations onelittlewish you must be so happy and relieved to know you are having your healthy baby girl! Wishing you an healthy rest of your pregnancy! )))
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh interesting, I'm so glad you were able to get them to check it out for you!!! Keep me posted on how that is going.

Painful ovulation is just something that a lot of people experience. Mine got worse and worse as I got older - my late 30's and early 40's I had very intense O pains. It doesn't mean anything is wrong at all.

I recommend 1000 mg carnitine and then if he'll take it, also 500 mg arginine. If he won't take the arginine, then I'd probably just give him 500 mg carnitine (the carnitine is supposed to be 2:1 to the arginine, which is why I use those doses...if he's not taking arginine you can use the 500 mg carnitine instead.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Likes Jazmin liked this post
Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast