Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh wonderful news OLW, hugest congrats on your baby girl!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelittlewish View Post
    How many weeks are you now?? They do say you get sicker with girl but I was also really sick with my first boy. I had morning sickness till 5.5 months and I lost alot of weight. I don’t remember if I was vomitting as much as this time but I had no appetite at all. With my second boy oh it was super easy. Maybe sick for 2 weeks then done and I was much more energetic with him too. I hope you will get your boy!!!
    Sickness does not predict gender at all so please no one read anything into that!!

3. Likes Jazmin liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Good morning ladies!

It's a GIRL !!!!!!

LMSM- How many attempts did you get in? Wishing you healthy BLUE!

OLW- I hop the wait goes quickly to find out!

Jazmine- Do you have about 5 weeks till 20 weeks? Do you have the scanned booked yet?

9Jamama01- How are you doing?

Nowmarriedgirl- are you still around?
    AAAAAAAA oh gosh that's great news, hugest congrats Treens!! I am absolutely over the moon with joy reading this!

5. Thanks treens thanked for this post
    Likes Jazmin liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Onelittle - Congratulations.. now you got more assurance it is a girl!! great news!! so happy for you. 🩷

oh you get a scan every month!! I would love to see the baby every month.. I started feeling the movements from last week.. I do freak out if I dont feel it for a half day.. that happened with me yesterday! i was almost in tears bcoz i couldn’t feel the movement until after lunch time.. I guess baby is still too tiny for me to feel all the moves.. or changed the position that i couldn’t feel much as before. I wish I had something with me check whenever I can.

LMSM - wish all the luck .. this is ur month ..

Jamama - i had bad cramp that wakes me up from my sleep when I ovulate… certain months it was bad. Wish you good luck with this cycle… this will both ur cycle fx

Treens- how u feeling? i am feeling better with Nausea.. but i cant still stand chicken and onion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jazmin; September 25th, 2023 at 02:51 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jazmin - depending on position of baby and of placenta, movement can be felt very much or very little - and you're right, baby is still small so they can easily hide still
    My DD4, I had an anterior placenta (in the front) so it acted as a cushion and could barely feel her, (and I've always felt my babies very very early) it was very disconcerting! What is important is to pay attention to your baby's pattern: if that changes, then you should get checked out. Babies often are most active when WE rest, and resting when WE are active so if the baby is quiet when you're active, it's likely normal
    Have you got regular midwife appointments? could you get maybe a doppler to find the baby's heartbeat even if bub is otherwise quiet?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, after feeling ick for a couple of days, a temp that stayed high and no pre AF spotting - took a test yesterday at approx 9/10 dpo… and there’s a second line , so looks like it worked
    Praying for a healthy sticky baby !!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Well, after feeling ick for a couple of days, a temp that stayed high and no pre AF spotting - took a test yesterday at approx 9/10 dpo… and there’s a second line , so looks like it worked
    I'm so happy for you LMSM. Congratulations . I wish you a very healthy and happy pregnancy and baby .

Wow we have a lot of expectant moms here . I wish you all very healthy and happy babies. Good luck ladies.

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh interesting, I'm so glad you were able to get them to check it out for you!!! Keep me posted on how that is going.

Painful ovulation is just something that a lot of people experience. Mine got worse and worse as I got older - my late 30's and early 40's I had very intense O pains. It doesn't mean anything is wrong at all.

I recommend 1000 mg carnitine and then if he'll take it, also 500 mg arginine. If he won't take the arginine, then I'd probably just give him 500 mg carnitine (the carnitine is supposed to be 2:1 to the arginine, which is why I use those doses...if he's not taking arginine you can use the 500 mg carnitine instead.)
    Thanks, Atomic. I finished the antibiotics and went back for a checkup, and they found everything was ok, no more fluid. Though I might still get a second opinion on that cos the guy who did the scan for me seemed a bit distracted.

I'll try my best to give DH the carnithine.

Thank you Atomic.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Omg Congratulations LMSM Happy news ..

Ah about the movement .. yes.. It could be placenta.. i feel the movements again.. i think I am super worried this time compared to my 2 previous pregnancies .. maybe coz it took long to see bfp.
    We do get midwife appointments every month I think. ah i didn’t know about the Doppler .. thank u xx

Last edited by Jazmin; September 27th, 2023 at 03:50 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

2022 TWW Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by 9jamama01 View Post
    Hello Jazmin,

Glad you arrive back safely. Please don't be so worried about the gender, just focus on being strong and healthy for your baby.

I have 2 girls, and with the first I was terribly sick, couldn't even stand up to eat but with my second I always forgot I was even pregnant, it was the best pregnancy ever.

Wishing you all the best at your 20week scan

thank you dear
    yeah I don’t think about gender most of the time .. I think I get reminded, when someone ask me.. or make comments. I do look at symptoms guesses and sicknesses for fun.. only to pass the time.. I don’t believe in it.. not even 1% ..bcoz according to old wives tale my 2nd should have been a boy lol

few more weeks anyway. Someone asked me if i am tired and that I look tired.. and I said yes and she was like its a girl.. its a girl .. I am sure its a girl.. I just smiled and walked away.. !! had nothing to say.. she knows that i have 2 girls and I was thinking why is she even commenting on gender already. ssoo yes.. there are people like that.. and I was at peace while the bump was hidden.. but now it started to show.
    Anyways I am just going to enjoy my pregnancy as I am not working this time.. i did for previous two.

Hope you feeling better.
    I was also in antibiotics the cycle I Conceived.. I had chest infection and we just continued with BD.. as usual.. didnt want to skip… n here we are

wishing you all the luck.. and praying for your bfp.. xx

Last edited by Jazmin; September 28th, 2023 at 03:12 AM.

Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast