Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by marypritchard22 View Post
    Hi ladies!
    I am gearing up to attempt in (very end of) December and I am SO nervous. I have two sons and desperately want a baby girl. I feel petrified lol. I want a third baby regardless but I wont lie, I will have major GD if I have another boy. Anyone else TTC in the next few months? My youngest turns 1 in two weeks! I want them to be about 2+ years apart.
    Hi Mary, nice to have you here. A lot of the ladies here are already pregnant . We may have to start a new forum to chat about TTC. I can't seem to be able to do that from my end, but if you can, I think that'll be helpful.

I'm also ttcing, being trying to conceive since 2021, but I haven't been successful yet. My DH has low sperm count, and we've been trying to bring it back up. I have a 25/27 day cycle, and I'm currently on Cd12.

I'm swaying boy, and I've had 3 attempts within the fertile days. I'll try to add one more attempt (fingers crossed) tomorrow. I don't use opks cos they have never worked for me, and I don't even know why .

Good luck to you Mary.

Sent from my SM-A225F using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you ladies all the best!

Tips on us getting pregnant, I believe helped if anyone is having a hard time. Just what I think worked for me or helped.

The cycle that I got pregnant I was going to chiropractor approx every 2 weeks, getting massages every 7-10 days and did 2 acupuncture sessions CD5 & CD15 of a 26 day cycle. I feel like if i was aligned and in my best body health it couldn't hurt.

For getting a girl I really believe it is the missing breakfast and fasting through the night and not snacking only eating 3 times a day but still enough calories in. Just wanted to add my 2 cents I know there is much more but this is what I really believe helps a lot!

Best of luck to all!

Marypritchard22- Have you started swaying yet or getting used to eating patterns or what is your plan? Wishing you your perfect little girl!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck on your attempts 9jamama01! Wishing your your healthy baby boy!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the tip! I have been dieting and skipping breakfast for about 3 weeks now. I will continue until my attempt! I will probably go for end of Dec or end of Jan. I'm having some inner turmoil about having another baby when my youngest is so little. I don't want to rob him of anything but I am 32 and I wanted to have all my children before 30 (I had infertility issues that prevented that) I want to have all my babies asap but I also don't want to be unfair to my little boy. I love him so much. My oldest is 13 - I had an accidental teen pregnancy with him. He's a lot older so I don't have as much guilt about adding another. My youngest isn't even 1 until the end of this month!! I am rambling now lol.
    I am just hoping to add a little girl to my family.

My plan is keto/low carb, exercise + clomid! I have to be low carb due to an autoimmune issue. I won't have a sticky pregnancy without it. I know that keto can sway blue but I don't have an option! I'm hoping since it keeps my blood sugar low + clomid I'll be in pink zone. I want a girl so badly. I really hope it happens!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you all the best mary! I think it sounds like a great plan.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    any updates ladies?
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024! luck has finally been on our side- expecting our 1st little boy October 2024!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be coming back here in a few months - my baby no longer has a heartbeat - MMC so waiting for things to happen though it's been 1.5 weeks since its heart stopped and by body hasn't recognised it so will try to get a D&C if I can.
    Hopefully once I am healed I can come back here - I'm hoping early 2024
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024! luck has finally been on our side- expecting our 1st little boy October 2024!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear this ❤️

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sending love and healing, I am so sorry you have to go through this.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    I'll be coming back here in a few months - my baby no longer has a heartbeat - MMC so waiting for things to happen though it's been 1.5 weeks since its heart stopped and by body hasn't recognised it so will try to get a D&C if I can.
    Hopefully once I am healed I can come back here - I'm hoping early 2024
    Im so sorry LMSM I’ve been through this twice my heart goes out to you sending love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast