Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by coocoobananas View Post
    Oh gad! M/S hit this morning!! It's been creeping in and I've being praying hard to let me escape just one pregnancy!! But nope! I got some strong antacids a couple weeks ago for what I think is an ulcer... But I left 3 knowing it may help with m/s! Holy shite! It did! I still am queezy but can function at this rate! Now I just have to convince my dr to prescribe me some while pregnant!! I am supposed to go away this weekend with a friend and if they don't let me take anything I won't be able to go! Not with how I started this morning!!
    At least my friend won't kill me for not being able to drink this weekend as she just found out she's pregnant too! Now her first and my 2nd and these 2 will all be the same age if everything turns out well so if I get these meds I'll be a very grateful girl! Anyone try Zantac?
    I did both Zantac and Gaviscon my first pregnancy... (Yes, yes, I know.. with the Gaviscon..I was young and stupid and didn't know any better!)
    I got sick and I did a Gaviscon and went to bed.. The second pregnancy the Gaviscon made me sick! So I did Zantac and a heating pad on my tummy, (YEAH!) and I was fine! Who knows what is really dangerous in pregnancy... my babies were both super healthy. I won't be repeating those this time though... it will be Tums and more Tums...
    Oh and I did Gas-X for gas!!!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; June 23rd, 2012 at 09:39 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just so you know I have put my 8 week scan pics up in ultrasound forum!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    Just so you know I have put my 8 week scan pics up in ultrasound forum!
    I saw! I'll get mine next week ... I think. I want to do it proper for Ramzi.

And I know it's stupid but I still want to do the red cabbage gender test just for FUN!
    I'll do it at 8 weeks with FMU.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol, i forgot to tell u! i done it about 2 weeks ago. it didnt change colour at all and if it did was so minimal that it didnt make a difference to the naked eye. was just a dark purple colour

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ahhh where is everyone??? its like this thread has been deserted, is everyone hiding out somewhere else?? lol

Just poppin in to say hi and moan about how much i am over morning sickness, i really feel like i have been spending more time either with my head in the toilet or trying my hardest not to vomit than anything else lateley! when is it gonna stop?!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear kiesse I'm here lots I'm just a lazy poster lol! Today was a good day for me but I spent the day with friends so distraction for me is huge!!! Hopefully tomorrow will follow suit but do far I get a good day then a bad one! My good days are all medicated though! I'm on so much crap but it's getting me through it!!
    Holy craP! I never remembered my boobs being this sore before, nuts!! And I swear I felt a flutter, impossible right??

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about the ms,im 12 weeks and just getting over it so hopefully yours is around the corner,hang in there it will be over soon Im off all my meds and seasickness bands now just still feeling bad in the late evenings.
    I went to weddings on the weekend and everyone can see im pregnant its so obvious i look 6 months preg,and every comment i got was ,oh a girl is next!!!I cant believe people say that,i feel like ill have to hide out if its a boy.I just say no no itll be a boy dont fool yourself look how big i am!Kinda upsetting though.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't been on here in quite awhile as we had all but given up hope after 2 early miscarriages and a chemical pregnancy in the past 6 months....however, I am now back 8 weeks pregnant, we've seen a heartbeat on ultrasound and baby is growing well! I'm due Feb 6, but my last baby came 2 weeks early, so I could very well have a jan baby...I will post this in both threads for now!
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI Girls! Ugh been suffering awful morning sickness all day long and soooo tired! Some days I can't eat and other days I eat a ton...
    saw the baby again on u/s this week...growing and moving...
    Hope everyone is doing well

Yahmama- congrats on your BFP..H&H 9 months.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone hanging out here anymore?
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast