Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still here. Waiting patiently for my gender scan. 15 days to go!!!!!
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    six- wow 15 days... thats great ! are you getting nervous? my 12 week scan is coming up..I am nervous.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    six- wow 15 days... thats great ! are you getting nervous? my 12 week scan is coming up..I am nervous.
    I have become completely nub obsessed. It's not healthy.
    Good luck for your 12 week scan! xxx
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im still here!! Morning sickness is easing I think, yesterday was a good day, started feeling queasy about 4pm and lasted till i went to bed but had NO vomiting which was a bonus! Had my first midwife appt last sat, was just an intro and all the freebies, start weight etc etc, im quite lucky as i have got the same midwife that i have had for my previous babies! DP blew me away with the questions he asked etc as my ex never came to my appts and wasnt really involved in anyway even when i was in labour, he slept while my mum and cousin looked after me and only wanted to be woken when i was having the baby, but my parter wants to be involved as much as possible, he asked about him being able to deliver the baby when it was coming out etc, really blew me away, also very strange as I have always done it on my own and my way so its going to be hard for me also to let someone else help out!!!! could be a bonus tho! My ds2 who is 4 has been telliong people that mummy has a baby in her tummy before i even found out i was pregnant, he is adamant its a girl but i am trying to prepare him so he is not dissapointed if it comes out a boy. he mentioned something the other night when i was putting him to bed something about his abby sister and I said but what if its a little brother and he said its not its a baby sister i then said but what if it comes out and its a boy his reply was it wont it will come out and it will be a girl, there is no negotiation with him, he is adamant. I would love a girl and even tho i swayed girl it really doesnt bother me if its a boy or a girl (maybe as i know this wont be our last) so i know i wont have GD but am thinking that if it is a boy maybe he might take it the hardest, or maybe he knows something I dont?? he knew i was pregnant before I did........ He talks to the baby every day and gives my belly a kiss every night so he is already attached, the other children including the oldest is not really interested but my DS2 wants to be involved as much as he can and i guess i just have to encourage him. your thoughts???

Also has anyone had any "feelings" of what they are having? I go for my 12 week scan in 2 weeks, i want to go but dont, i want to so i can see baby but dont as i do not want any gender clues given away for me, i really want a surprise in the delivery room and am worried that if i see the nub it will kind of give it away. what are your thoughts on this? i love obsessing over everyone elses nub just do not want to see my little beans! Its funny coz i would love it know in ways if it was a girl so i could keep it a secret as i know how much DP wants a girl, he has 2 boys of his own and has made it no secret that he wished both times that they were girls, he was stoked that they were boys but has always wanted a dadddys girl, so it would be so awesome knowing that he was going to get his dream come true if that makes sense? the only reason i really swayed was for him, it wasnt for me, he did not participate in any aspects of the sway he does not believe in it so didnt really know i was doing it, but for him i really hope it pays off! otherwise it will be awesome to have another mummys boy!!!!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    kiesse first of all forgive me as this keyboard is broken, so i can't do capitals or symbols. but anyway, lol... i believe that the little ones have intuition like no other.. when ds number 1 was 10 months old i conceived his brother and he was tapping my stomach and smiling a week before i knew i was pregnant. i got goosebumps, and i knew that somehow he knew. when i was reading shettle's book for the first time i told them about it months prior and then when i got the book again, my oldest came up and said 'for baby sister' 'you get baby sister' i was blown away. with my m/c they both knew i was pregnant before i knew it and told me it was a baby sister and once she did pass away, dh had one of his family premontional dreams and he knew it was a girl. then this time they also knew i was pregnant and every day it's 'baby sister in your tummy' i think they know what they are talking about.. that's what i believe, but we will have to wait and see 'wink'
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm thats a tricky one, if the tech was absolutly sure then i would go with that but I would get it confirmed at your next scan before shopping up a storm. I really hope she is right and that this is your baby girl!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jjc3434 View Post
    Girls, check out my almost 14 ultrasound. The tech said she was 100% sure it was a girl. I am still in shock. I will still be looking for the turtle in 6 weeks...lol http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...an-really.html
    Congrats!!looks pretty girly to me,,i hope she stays a girl
    I have my gender scan tomorrow,eeeeeek!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    jjc- that's great news!
    Well as for feelings, sometimes I have a feeling its a girl but...then I tell myself "no, prepare yourself for boy"...that is just me though..wanting to prepare myself...with ds2 I was completely sidetracked...I totally thought he was a girl only to find out boy...so I guess I don't want to get hopes up.
    Kiesse- your ds will come around...he will become interested as the preg goes on and once you find out it will prepare him for the gender boy or girl. DOn't feel bad...ds1 tells me he doesn't want mommy to even have a baby and he doesn't even know I am preg yet. (we are not telling them till 12 week scan)..when I ask him if he would like another sister or brother he says "no"...by other ds wants a baby sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    I have my gender scan tomorrow,eeeeeek!!!
    can't wait...good luck and fingers crossed for you!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Checking in on you sweetsister!!! Any news?
    Now SIXbabies!

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast