Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ribbons, on Tuesday when I went for u/s she said I was measuring 5 weeks, so then today I would be 5 weeks, 3 days.
    I think due date is 1/23 according to LMP.
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    Ribbons, on Tuesday when I went for u/s she said I was measuring 5 weeks, so then today I would be 5 weeks, 3 days.
    I think due date is 1/23 according to LMP.
    I've always wondered about that... b/c according to my LMP I would be due on 1/21... but we are measuring exactly the same now, so shouldn't we have the same due dates? I think it's silly the way that they do it, but I guess they have to b/c a lot of people have no clue about when they o, yada yada

I wonder if my midwife will change my due date to the U/S scan! We'll see, I meet her on Tues.
    Supermom to DS1 (1996) & DS2 (2009) & DS3 (2013) & my HT beauty DD4 (2015)
    -=-=-
    • Failed sway attempt in 2012... read my girl sway
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ribbons - the calculation acc to LMP is count nine months from date of LMP and add 5 days right? This is also acc to a reg 28 day cycle which I don't have. I have shorter cycles so I have no clue ... Lol! Either way we are due date buddies. Horray!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    Ribbons - the calculation acc to LMP is count nine months from date of LMP and add 5 days right? This is also acc to a reg 28 day cycle which I don't have. I have shorter cycles so I have no clue ... Lol! Either way we are due date buddies. Horray!
    Exactly... and my cycles are longer, but whatever, we'll still be welcoming our little ones in the world probably the same week
    -=-=-
    • HT cycle #1 HRC June 2014: 13 eggs, 12 mature, 12 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 5 normals (3XX/2XY) - transferred 1XX HEB AB... 4dp6dt BFP!!! HB 125bpm seen 6w3d
    • FET cycle #1 HRC Dec 2016: PUPO with DD5!! BFP POAS 4dp6dt!!! 1XX HB AA <3 <3 <3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, shoulda joined here a week ago but kinda still holding off until i get my 3rd beta done but oh well! Doc has worked out that i am due around the 29th Jan give or take a day.
    has anyone else experienced increased appetite? I am constantly hungry! i find i get a bit queasy around 1-2pm but not everyday, only here and there.
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    Hey ladies, shoulda joined here a week ago but kinda still holding off until i get my 3rd beta done but oh well! Doc has worked out that i am due around the 29th Jan give or take a day.
    has anyone else experienced increased appetite? I am constantly hungry! i find i get a bit queasy around 1-2pm but not everyday, only here and there.
    Kiesse - YES! Constantly hungry. I've already gained almost 4 lbs since O!!! Yikes!!! It's leveling out a bit now though, I kinda pigged out after my BFP

I get a little queasy toward the afternoon too, but not too bad. What is KILLING me is the fatigue - omg I am CONSTANTLY tired!
    -=-=-

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls and congrats on your BFP's!!!

I'm coming out of lurkdom now and joining you all. Due 8th, I think.
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounding very similar to me jjc3434. Normally I don't lose hair till after having baby but I am losing a crazy amount. No heartburn either here which I suffer with from before bfp for last 6 pregnancies.

I think it's lovely that you can't find out till 20 weeks. I say I want to stay team yellow but I just know curiosity will get the better of me.
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    jjc I am also losing hair right now which is strange, even DH commented on it. I'm guessing pregnancy hormone levels are still building up and it will stop over the next few weeks.
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I know that most of our sigs say what we are hoping for, but I was thinking it might be nice to have a master list with due date and desired gender (or gender if HT)... maybe in the opening post?
    Wife to a sweetie DH & Mama to:
    C, 13yo ; A, 11yo ; B, 9yo ; G, 6yo - successful blue sway; H, 3yo - sweet surprise!; C, 2yo - successful blue sway!, S - newbie!

Thank you GD!!

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast