Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishmom View Post
    Hi all i guess it's time to join you all.

I got my BFP this week. EDD;30/12/12. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
    I've been having constant nausea all week which i never had so fingers crossed the old wives tales are true. How are you all doing?
    Since you had no MS with your other boys, I'm gonna say it's a GIRL!
    Mine's opposite, my boys made me VERY sick all 9 months haha
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 22nd, 2012 at 01:52 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    May 5th and I can hardly stand it!! I have 6 Grandson - 0 Granddaughters... Here are her nub shots maybe someone one this thead can guess!!IMG_0470.JPGIMG_0471.JPGIMG_0463.JPG And one potty shot! All pic's are 13W1D

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay I guessed BOY from one other pic... but I am going to change it to GIRL with that LABELED pic!!! Perhaps you'll get your 1st GD!!! Oh, I hope so!!!!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 22nd, 2012 at 02:00 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly:I know!! When I first posted yesterday, I didn't post that I only had grandson's B/C I didn't want anyone to be swayed! But that potty shot really makes me think BLUE! But the tech said it was why too early for a potty shot to reveal anything B/C both gender's look the same from potty shot...IDK! Anyone have girls that looked like my daughter's pic's?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma-Ama View Post
    Butterfly:I know!! When I first posted yesterday, I didn't post that I only had grandson's B/C I didn't want anyone to be swayed! But that potty shot really makes me think BLUE! But the tech said it was why too early for a potty shot to reveal anything B/C both gender's look the same from potty shot...IDK! Anyone have girls that looked like my daughter's pic's?
    The thing is though.. if that labeled part is genitals.. it looks like clear GIRLY parts!
    Anyone else see it?
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fivebabies: Hang in there, I had 3 girls first and my son was the baby of the family...so don't give up hope for your little girl! My second girl has 4 boys and I think she is done...she says "It's kinda nice being the girl of the family"!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly: It's labled "Gender???". It's upside down so it's hard to read. But I'm turning CARTWHEELS b/c of your post!! OH I pray your right!! Anyone else see what Butterfly see's?????

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wish I were better at nub shots, because I don't know. The skull seems girly to me though!
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yuzu: are you good at the skull theory? I don't know anything at all about the skull gender idea...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkmom View Post
    BaaBaa- I have looked into some of the gender determination based on blood tests. I have read some negative feedback that if you have ever been pregnant with a male that the test may not be accurate.
    One girl on youtube did the Pink Or Blue test in the kitchen. (You can find it on youtube, but don't watch if you are squemish!) and her hubby was on the otherside of the baby gate.. I would of cleaned up a lot and had DH leave for the day with my boys hahaha She had a boy, and anyway, her result was BOY! She's 15 weeks now though but said it will be verified at 18 weeks. I won't be surprised if it's a girl!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 11 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast