Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    My nausea is not as bad as it was but still there and my boobs are up a cup size and so sore and senisitve....

I am nervous as I have my first ultrasound tomorrow....I really hope the baby is in the uterus and has a beating heart....
    Oooo how exciting Ladybug!!! Please update us soon!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my first doctors appt. yesterday. I got to see the little peanut and the heartbeat. I'm slightly less nervous now. Anyone have to have a tooth filled during pregnancy? I have a cavity and was scheluded to have it filled but am going to put it off until the second trimester if I can.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to all the new bfp's wishing u all H & H pregnancy.

I am so exuasted by evening i dont get time to come here frequently.

M/S has settled down a Bit. I have mixed OWT symptoms, so some times i get freaked out thinking of the gender.

i never had morning sickness with my girl. so thinking its a boy symptom for me

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck Lady bug!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So, advice needed... I had my first appt today at 8+ weeks. Right off the bat, she asked me if I wanted to do a CVS due to my age. (I am 36) I didn't really expect that. She said it was my choice. I never did any testing with my DSs but I was younger then.

I had originally planned to do the first trimester screen (blood work + neck thickness test) at 11 weeks. I was thinking that I would still get results back in time to do a CVS if it was needed. However, I am planning to fly to Florida at 12 wks 3 days through 13wk 2 days to see my whole family for an important wedding. They don't really want you traveling within a week of CVS. I can't miss this wedding so I would be basically miserable the whole time I am there not wanting to tell anyone that my first trimester screen was abnormal and would have the CVS right when I got back. Of course, if the test is good, there is no need for the CVS.

OR I can just do the CVS at 10wks 2 days which is in only 2 weeks! I would get preliminary results within 3 days, final within 7. BUT there is a 1 in 300 risk of miscarriage. I would have a clear answer with no chance of a false negative. I don't want to think that the fact that I would know the gender in 2 weeks would play a factor but maybe it does? I know I need to find out ASAP this time. I have come a long way but I will have some major work to do to accept it is a boy and I want that to be done way before he gets here. However, I wouldn't risk it for just that either. My risk for age of a baby with a trisomy (1 in 156) is greater than my risk of a miscarriage from CVS (1 in 300.)

What would you do????
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmmm, that's hard NeedaGirl!....but my initial gut feeling is to wait.
    Now SIXbabies!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby is in the uterus!!!!!! measuring perfect...he couldnt see the heartbeat because he has a really old machine in his office so he is sending me for another u/s at hospital to check for a heartbeat...but he did say the baby is moving and measuring perfect so he is positive all is ok....I am relieved but will feel better once I see that heart beating, another u/s in the next couple of weeks at the hospital...
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awesome news ladybug!

2007 2008 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations ladybug - great news!

NeedaGirl, I think the big question is what you would do or what it would change if you had a positive result. With my previous pregnancies I didn't do any non-essential testing because it wouldn't have changed the outcome for me but maybe just piled on a load extra worry and got me even more addicted to researching every tiny area of my life! Not knowing didn't stop me worrying, but I think knowing there definitely was an issue would have made me very anxious. Hope that makes sense!

My Ovulation Chart

Me (38), dh (33), ds1 (2.5) and ds2 (1).
    Hoping to add another girl into our mix, but after multiple mc I know I'll just be happy to have a healthy baby!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone else getting symptoms playing hide & seek? Last two days I've felt really worried the pg was failing because the sx disappeared. Now they seem to be back and tough - and I don't know how on earth I'm going to last until we get some kind of confirmation there is a baby developing properly in there.

My Ovulation Chart

Me (38), dh (33), ds1 (2.5) and ds2 (1).
    Hoping to add another girl into our mix, but after multiple mc I know I'll just be happy to have a healthy baby!

Page 13 of 106 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast