Page 14 of 106 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, this is totally foreign to me personally. I never had a single ultrasound before. However, if there was a serious problem like a mono somy or trisomy 18, I am pretty sure what I would do with that result. Dh and I have been discussing and I think I am going to ask for the blood portion of the first trimester screen early. It can be done as soon as 9 weeks. If it shows my risk is low, I will skip the cvs.
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mind if I join you ladies. I am due first week of December. This is my third child, I have two DSs. Swayed girl but am not feeling confident.
    I have a quick question, in the first few weeks I had a few pains in my left side but the past couple of weeks all the pains have been my right side. I am completely obsessed with the ramzi theory as it seems so accurate and now feel my chances of this being a girl are over. If anyone can give any thoughts on this please let me know. Thank you so much so nice being able to talk about this. X

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauralou View Post
    Mind if I join you ladies. I am due first week of December. This is my third child, I have two DSs. Swayed girl but am not feeling confident.
    I have a quick question, in the first few weeks I had a few pains in my left side but the past couple of weeks all the pains have been my right side. I am completely obsessed with the ramzi theory as it seems so accurate and now feel my chances of this being a girl are over. If anyone can give any thoughts on this please let me know. Thank you so much so nice being able to talk about this. X
    Congrats4.gif

Awesome that you can join us Laralou! I looked more into the ramzi theory and was lead to babycenter.com that is one of my fave places to go to get trusted info, and a lot of ladies there are saying the opposite. Might want to go check it out. You can't be out until you see it confirmed! That's what I say
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 27th, 2012 at 08:09 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thanks so much for responding and being so welcoming. I feel so guilty feeling like this as I thought once pregnant I wouldn't obsess quite as much as whats done is done. Turns out I am obsessing more! I will definitely look up the info on babycenter. Congratulations to you and all the other ladies on your pregnancies and fingers crossed we all get what we swayed for!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauralou View Post
    Oh thanks so much for responding and being so welcoming. I feel so guilty feeling like this as I thought once pregnant I wouldn't obsess quite as much as whats done is done. Turns out I am obsessing more! I will definitely look up the info on babycenter. Congratulations to you and all the other ladies on your pregnancies and fingers crossed we all get what we swayed for!
    Don't feel guilty! You can't silence what your heart yearns for until it is achieved! You can try to fill the void.. and think about how blessed you are already but you will always feel like something/someone is missing!
    Thank you and I hope you get your ~*Princess*~ as well!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 27th, 2012 at 08:24 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI, girls, congrats on your pregnancy! I am trying not to think about the Ramzi theory b/c there are too many factors, I don't think it matters what side of the uterus the baby is on anyways, just where the chorionic villi is attached.
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I had my first apt and u/s today and found out I am having twins! Totally in shock right now!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amari View Post
    Oh, I had my first apt and u/s today and found out I am having twins! Totally in shock right now!
    OMG! Congrats! I'm sorry we were down all day! What big news!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AHHHHH WOW!!!!!! Amari Sweetie, CONGRATS AHHHHH!!!! How Fun! From Vitex??You took it right?

Congrats2.gif

twins.jpg

twins2.jpg

HOW SWEET AND PRECIOUS, And Oh What a Blessing!!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 27th, 2012 at 11:55 PM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So Amari, I can't remember, were you taking vitex, If memory serves me right?
    And And..

Are they Identical or Fraternal!?!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 14 of 106 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast