Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to all new bfp ladies

M/s has hit me very hard. I have been vomiting all day & night.

I have an u/s scheduled on thu. Very happy to meet my baby for the first time. Also Hoping to get some pics for ramzi guess.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh so sorry you're so sick Hun. I started getting really nauseous today but no vomitting. I am one of those ones that rarely pukes but literally CONSTANTLY feels like I'm on the verge of ralphing! Its so frustrating.

Time to order the Zofran!
    Now SIXbabies!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Hope. Fingers crossed for you next month.

Thoughts with all you ms gals. I haven't had any (and didn't with my other two) so hopefully it stays away.
    DW 36
    DH 38

2008 2010 2012
    Our HRC HT OHW was born April 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel lightheaded all the time never had that with prev. pg

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    all you ladies with m/s when did it start? I'm only 4 weeks and I feel great right now but I am so nervous one day I am going to wake up and it is going to hit me like a ton of bricks!

Pearl I got like that when I was preg with DD2, I found that eating every 1-2 on something little helped

2007 2008 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started getting sick at exactly 6 weeks. I did not have any sickness with my DD.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am 4 weeks too, but the problem is on top of my lightheaded feeling i am getting sick, light cough and sore throat. Also, i have a question about iron, how much iron do we need in early pg? I had iron deficiency in pregnancy with DS2, so worried not to have it now after LE diet. Still eating very light.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have heard that moms with girls get sicker then some say its boys? any truth behind it? I have been nauseated but only thrown up once. I am pretty sure it was 2-3 x per day by now with my boys. Not sure if I am doing better to prevent it or what. I am also using npc which I've heard can help.??
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pearl-I'm not sure how much iron you need but when I was preg with DD1 and DD2 the Dr gave me a script for iron because I was anemic with them. Why are you still eating light? Is it because you are nauseas or still following the LE diet?

NeedAGirl- With both of my girls I got nauseous sometimes and I think maybe got sick twice total with both

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, girls! Didn't know this was here!

I got horrible m/s from about 6 weeks or so until 2 days after giving birth with my boys. Had to take meds so I could not throw up all day! Mine has slightly started already a couple days ago at just 4 weeks.

Not sure about the iron, I actually avoid it in supps form b/c it gives me such bad constipation! I just have been trying to eat iron rich foods, had a steak the other day! Def not eating light over here!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast