Page 64 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzu View Post
    Sigh. I just discovered that DS3 took all the books off the bookshelf again (third time today). If he wasn't so cute...grrrr.
    Yuzu, this is how I feel about my 15 month old terror DS2....grrr if he wasn't so cute!! LOL

I think it will be awesome that your third DS will have a baby brother....

that's the thing about Gender deisre that sucks so much, it's not about the kids you have, or about to have (you know you'll love them to pieces) but of course about the other gender you don't, that you wonder about...
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kinda quiet around here....How are all the mamas?
    Now SIXbabies!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tired as all get out and still dealing with m/s!
    and coming end of November!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been feeling like crap....I think I have Gestational Diabetes again....had it with both my other pregnancies but not this early...I see the Dr tomorrow...I hope I can diet control it again...Grrrrr!
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug View Post
    I have been feeling like crap....I think I have Gestational Diabetes again....had it with both my other pregnancies but not this early...I see the Dr tomorrow...I hope I can diet control it again...Grrrrr!
    oh that stinks ladybug, what are the symptoms of it?

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had my 20 week ultrasound this morning. Should be my last. Everything looked and measured good and she is definitely still a she!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybug, I hope you don't have it. I had it with last pregnancy, and I'm working hard to keep from having it this time!

I've been so sleepy lately! This pregnancy seems sooooo slow.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah i had mild Gest diabetes with my others too, Yuzu how are you trying not to have it,are you eating off the diabetes diet already you mean?I havent been eating as much sugar as i normally like but any one has any tips i really feel i should start now too

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All this talk about gestational diabetes must have motivated me. Went to the gym today. It has literally been over a year since I went to the gym. I was in good shape, lifting weights and all that until May of 2011 when I stopped all exercise in prep for my sway. Felt odd but good to be back there. I was trying to really take it easy though since I am so out of shape!!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All, I'm coming pretty late to this thread. I'm due 7th Dec. I didn't sway as such but the circumstances of conceiving this one were totally different from my two boys. I am a really laid back person, Never stressed. Was very chilled conceiving my other two. I never miss breakfast, love salt, and bananas. And I DTD on the day of ovulation both times. My symptoms were extreme tiredness, bad skin, even more laid back than usual (husband was very happy) and a lot of weight gain. But that was from overeating to cope with tiredness and I never had any sickness at all.

This one was totally different. I was in a horrifically stressful job and was in fight or flight mode for 6 months. I was actually crying the night we DTD due to the stress. I wasn't eating breakfast ever, because I didn't have time, and was losing weight. I drank copious amounts of diet coke because the machine was near my desk and I didn't have time for anything else. My diet was totally different as well. We did it once that entire month because we were so tired, my husband hadn't released in over a week and we DTD on a Thursday, and I got ovulation pains on Saturday night, Sunday morning.

I almost vomited at a meeting 10 days later. I was so sick, so at lunch I got a pregnancy test, and it was negative. I felt really sick again the next day and went to my mams where I usually eat and eat and I couldn't touch anything, so I did another test and it was positive. I lost 7lbs in the first 10 weeks from sickness, and I'm 20 weeks and have only put on 7lb so far! So I'm back to where I was whei conceived. I feel really really hormonal! The same feeling as when I was on the pill in my early 20s. Just really irritable. The sickness stopped out of nowhere on week 16 and I'm getting my appetite back. A huge difference in this pregnancy are my nails. I have terrible nails and my husband always slabs me about it, during my last two pregnancies they were way better than normal, this one they're worse. I can find out on July 31st in my anatomy scan, but I'm still in two minds. Some days I think I'll be fine with another boy announcement, And the next i just dont think i will be. I know I'd be perfect once the baby is born so even though I really really want to know, it might be better to wait
    Sept 09 Jan 11 and Due Dec 12

Page 64 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast