Page 66 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pstar32 View Post
    Thanks sweet sister, I won't be very good with advice. I got the epidural both times, but almost missed it the second time. So I'm hoping this one doesn't come too soon. It's brilliant if you can do it because any of my friends who have say it's seriously painful but you feel much better afterwards.
    Best of luck with the birth, I try not to think about it and just go with the flow on the day.
    Well even if i wanted to have an epidural it would be difficult,i mean its easier for me without it,i dialate from like 3 to time to give birth in less than 3o mins when its time.
    I wish i could go with it,im a control freak and have to plan everything out,thanks though i really should try to let go as you say and just go with the flow

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG - anyone else having bizarro dreams?? I have been having weird dreams ever since finding out I was pregnant . None have been pregnancy or baby related just weird. BUT the dream I woke from this morning takes the cake!! Ok - wacky alert - be warned.

I find myself in my living room, sitting on my sofa. I am manually expressing one breast into a bottle. I start to think that I really shouldn't be doing that as I know it can cause premature contractions but I am surprised to find that I seem to have real milk not just colostrum. (just wait, gets weirder.. lol) Suddenly my mom and sister walk in - they live far away and are not planning to visit until baby is born. But, my mom is holding a tiny brand new baby and says "why dont you just nurse the baby?" I look down at my belly and realize I am no longer pregnant but I have NO idea how this baby got here. She hands me the baby and I am staring at it like it is an alien. My mom, sister and DH exchange worried looks. I am really confused but the poor baby looks really hungry and so I start nursing. I unwrap the little blanket and see the baby is a boy! I blurt out - "this is not my baby". So now they think I have really lost it and my mom sits next to me trying to reassure me or something. I start to say - "no, really! Mom, do you remember me being in labor?? Where is the midwife? Do you remember her being here? And why is it a boy??" She thinks for a moment and no one can recall these things either. Suddenly DH looks out the window and there is this freaky black car in the driveway. When it sees him looking, it speeds off. I come to this conclusion and blurt out "I've been drugged and they stole my baby!" Then I woke up. Crazy!! No???

Now I am not one that thinks that every dream has a meaning but if this one does I have no idea what it is!!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that is a strange dream! Maybe you are worried about anyone taking your little girl away.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bahahaha, NeedAGirl! you are cracking me up! I have crazy dreams too...all pregnancy long. What a horrid dream!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet- I go super fast too, I think it is do painful but I don't like the epidural b/c of afterwards. I like to be more in control of the situation too!

Need a girl-I'm having crazy dreams too! I think yours just means you ate having a hard time believing its a girl!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you are right, Amari. I know it is but seems so surreal! The nice thing though was when I saw it was a boy for a split second I was ok with it... Until I realized it wasn't my baby! Ha ha.. My kooky brain, I swear!

Sweet, I have super fast births. 1st was 3 hrs, second was 1 hr 1.min! However, every third birth of everyone I know was unpredictable and did not follow the pattern so I am fully expecting a longer labor this time. all my babies were born at home so obviously no pain meds.
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Needagirl: that's so weird but I've been having mad dreams as well and really vivid like that! I blame the hormones haha!!

Sweetsister: I know it's easier said than done but I just try to focus on the fact that it's a necessary evil, it's over so quick that there's no point in worrying, it's not going to change the outcome, it just wastes energy

Gender Scan Update: Anyway I had my scan yesterday and IT'S A GIRL! I can't believe it, I'm over the moon I had such a different pregnancy from conception to symptoms but I still couldn't picture a tech saying those three words. I almost broke down in tears and did in the car. Please God everything goes well now.
    Sept 09 Jan 11 and Due Dec 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    big congrats Pstar!!!!!!!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Need a girl ,i definately have been having crazy dreams a few weeks ago,i cant remember them though now i think about it,but even if i could they are just too wierd to even describe!!Its all the hormones
    And i do have fast births from when i dialate past 4 i usually stay at 3 and have serious hard labor pains for at least 24 hrs,im hoping that the third time for me will be the easy one

And Pstar

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Pstar!!

Ok I am hearing all you awesome ladies talk about no pain meds, I was thinking about going the no epidural route this time because I feel like crap after the epidural wears off. How do I do it??? My first labor was 18hrs, 2nd was 8hrs, so they aren't too long but definitely not short.

2007 2008 2012

Page 66 of 106 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast