Page 7 of 106 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel like rubbish....no one in "real life" knows I'm pregnant yet so you all have to hear it..sorry. Bleeeehhhhh.....
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear ya! So far it has been weird for me. I have only thrown up once still although I have felt nauseated a lot. the worse time of day for me is actually around 5 pm. I get really tired and nauseated. I actually took half a zofran last night because we were going out to dinner. It worked quickly and I was actually able to enjoy my dinner. Lasted for about 6 hours. I really don't like to take meds at all while pregnant but I am glad I have them. I will only take it when I need to be out for long periods and I am feeling really bad.
    5- when are you going to tell? It is rediculous, my body can not hide pregnancy at all. After the le diet, I am still skinny everywhere else but I can barely button my pants. Think it will be obvious very, very soon. I'll be surprised if someone doesn't ask me tomorrow at church!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dloui128, I was anemic with my DS2. The reason i am not eating is that i have not craving food at all, just a lot of water, still drinking diet snaple. I can quit it, hope it is safe during pregnancy. I guess my body got used to LE diet

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't decided when to tell...I'd like to wait as long as possible. I've actually been spotting (have my last 3 pregnancies) but not for this long. So although I've never had a miscarriage it makes me nervous to tell too soon. we usually tell right away (DH's choice) so this time I get to chose.

Anyways, even though this is my 5th pregnancy and I'm sure I'll show sooner, I am a bigger girl so I can hide it easier than you skinny-minnies. No earlier than 12 weeks but would love to avoid family and tell at 16 weeks...Father's Day!
    Now SIXbabies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, sorry about the spotting. I hope it's nothing. Have you had an us? I haven't but I think I'd want one if I was spotting.

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am gaining weight like a mad woman! I have gained 12 pounds since my BFP 3.5 weeks ago!! Rediculous!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAGirl! View Post
    I am gaining weight like a mad woman! I have gained 12 pounds since my BFP 3.5 weeks ago!! Rediculous!
    I don't even want to weigh myself, I have been pigging out lately

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I haven't even been into the Dr yet. they like to see you at 8 weeks or so. Going in on May 1st. I have to pay out of pocket 100% for everything so I don't want an ultrasound...I spotted worse with #3 and had an u/s and everything was fine. Plus I feel even worse today so symptoms are there and reassuring.

I'll be 9 1/2 weeks when I go in...do you think they should be able to hear a heart beat? I don't remember when that happens...

I haven't gained any weight but I haven't lost any either. lol.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok!!
    Now SIXbabies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAGirl! View Post
    I have heard that moms with girls get sicker then some say its boys? any truth behind it? I have been nauseated but only thrown up once. I am pretty sure it was 2-3 x per day by now with my boys. Not sure if I am doing better to prevent it or what. I am also using npc which I've heard can help.??
    My mom was deathly ill with my sister and myself all 9 months... But when I conceived DS#1 I was VERY sick all 9 months on and off. DS#2 I was pretty sick and it didn't last as long. When I conceive DD I just don't think I will get that sick, or even get sick at all. I think one gender makes people sicker than the other, depending on the person.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never got sick with DS1 or DS2, then got sick with DD and then super sick with DS3...I thinks its hogwash. lol
    Now SIXbabies!

Page 7 of 106 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast