Page 8 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone doing?

My nausea has started.....having a lot of food aversions....and really sore boobs.....This pregnancy is feeling totally different than my others....Hope thats a good sign....lol....wishful thinking for sure .....I have my first ultrasound on the 24th to check for location and a heartbeat.....My betas have been awesome so I am hopeful...
    Me-Gina
    age 37
    DH- 38
    DD: Nov 14

Ectopic Angel Sept 25,2011

After a hard 2011, I am looking forward to a great 2012

Thanks to gender dreaming for all the support! Our little miracle Makalee joined our family Nov 14, our family is complete and all my dreams came true

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, hello! I just found you all and looking forward to getting to know you as we gestate together.

We just conceived #3 - DS1 is 2.5 and DS2 is 11mo. We did a pretty holey sway for a girl: LE diet for only 3wks before conceiving, and not altogether successfully though I did lose about 10lbs; used rephresh; bd from cd9 till we got a +ve opk only I missed the surge, Od on cd17 (we think - usually cd20+ for me) so we just bd right through O. So although I'm wishing and have some secret pink clothes hiding away, I'm desperate not to get my hopes up.

I am so shocked, even now it has begun to sink in. We have never conceived first try. And I'm a bit anxious too - 4 previous mc.

Due date is (drum roll) 25th December!

Congratulations to everybody!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my, I belong here! I have to read through the entire thread. I'm due December 14, 2012! Praying for a healthy baby, but a girl would be really, really nice. Luckily I haven't felt sick at all. I feel very hungry and I'm having weird dreams, that's all.

I've had bad m/s with my other pregnancies; I'm really not looking forward to it.
    Last edited by Yuzu; April 16th, 2012 at 10:46 PM.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Gentle and Yuzu

2007 2008 2012

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Ladies!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Yuzu and Gentle! Yuzu, I had really bad m/s with my 2 ds but so far it had not been too bad this time. I feel nauseated most of the day but with them I.was.throwing up 2-3x per day. Might be early yet but last 2 times it started.right at 6 wks. So you never know!

I.am trying soooo hard to just stay thankful for my sons and my baby but I get these waves of dread/heartbreak thinking about how I will feel if its not a girl. So dumb. I know many people who can't get pregnant. Even my best friend just found she might never be able to have kids.I know the baby I have is the baby God hand selected for me, just hard to let go of human desires!
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, welcome Gentle and Yuzu!

I don't feel anything yet either, had m/s for 2 days then went away, I'm expecting it to be full force in a couple of weeks. I am just hungry and also so bloated I look like I am 4 months along. I feel like I felt more the last 2 times, but maybe I just found out so damn early this time it feels longer!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is anyone else exhausted? I can't remember being quite this tired with my other pregnancies.

@Amar--I'm really bloated, too. I hope this goes away or I'm going to be HUGE the next nine months.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ditto the major bloating here too. By the end of the day, I look 6 no along. I suspect it is the salt. after being super low sodium for months and now eating my usual high sodium diet again.
    Swayed ! Blessed with a !!
    On the LE diet from October 26, 2011 until BFP 3/21/12. Born November 29, 2012

"Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life" Proverbs 13:12. Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!!

2004 2007 : expecting

Check out these gorgeous girly nubs!! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ss-please.html

My sway.. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...tml#post209481

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am soooooo exhausted, and now I have a cold so it is making it even worse and today is the first day that I have felt a little nauseous

2007 2008 2012

Page 8 of 106 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast