Page 102 of 209 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2086
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys-congratulations on your little prince! You were able to find out so soon at 15 weeks! Wow! I hope you are feeling ok and if you need to talk it out this is the place!

Ladybugs-Congratulations in your prince! your scan creeped up so quick too! You and 3boys are so brave finding out so quickly! I know you are going to love that little prince so much! Talk it out here if you need too!

Tree-congratulations on your princess! I am sure you are over the moon! Post here so we can all live thru you and your new pink!

No movement here yet but still chugging along in the 13th week. That's great you are getting movement already!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys Congratulations on another boy! Sorry you didn't hear girl, I went through all the emotions this morning so I can imagine how you're feeling. But a fourth boy, how amazing! I kept thinking that whatever I had, in spite of my preference I was so lucky. A brood of boys is pretty cool and they can all play together. Plus boys are so protective of their Mummy's. I've said it before but I'll say it again anyway... We place so much on gender but actually it's only one relatively small part of who we are. It's our characters that truly define us. I'm sure we can all say that our same sex kids are very different!! :-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Movement wise only in the last week have I been positive that what I'm feeling is actually the baby (16/17 weeks). I did have what I thought was movement from quite early on but couldn't be 100% certain!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by grace03 View Post
    That's wonderful I'm glad , I am pretty new on here did u sway ? And what is your make up of family if u don't mind me asking ? Xx
    Thank you! Yes I did sway, I posted it so you can see if you like. I have two boys already. The history of men on my husbands side goes a bit back so felt we were quite up against it. Today I congratulated him on having girl sperm after all! :-)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Afy ive been feeling them for two weeks now.. It is baby. Isnt it lovely. Afy the scans years away i cant help think about it everyday
    I knowwww I keep looking at the calendar and counting.. I am so nervous about it and I dead set on hearing girl because that's what I know it is!!

It is a lovely feeling.. How's pregnancy treating you??
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Which side have you ladies been mostly feeling baby? I'm intrigued to know coz alot of family members say right side is boy and left is girl.

I also read about it on the Internet, maybe I'm just over thinking things.. I know women experience different things.
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainbow - sorry you didn't hear what you wanted, but I'm sure that new little man is going to be soo precious!! Congrats on a healthy little hub!

Tree - CONGRATS on your little girl!!! I'm sure you are over the moon and that is the way it should be! We're all so happy for you! Congrats and enjoy your shopping!!

3boys - Sorry you didn't hear what you had wanted to either! I know how hard those words are to hear, and all the ladies getting more boys can totally feel free to vent all you want! Congrats on a sweet healthy little man though, so happy for you!

afy - with both my boys I felt movement right at 11 weeks and I was certain that's what it was. DH could feel it too very soon after that. DS2 was also an anterior placenta and I could still feel everything. This baby I didn't feel anything until 17 weeks. I was getting a little concerned as it was so late compared to my other pregnancies!

I'm eating fruit non-stop. Not sure if it's because i'm craving it or if it's because that's all I buy so that I make sure to eat healthy lol!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    I knowwww I keep looking at the calendar and counting.. I am so nervous about it and I dead set on hearing girl because that's what I know it is!!

It is a lovely feeling.. How's pregnancy treating you??
    Me too. I just keep looking at the calendar. I just want to know for piece of mind. Me and hub have a feeling its a girl, but id like to know. Wish it was like this weekend ahhhh. Pregnancy been ok, been feeling under the weather this week. Went to the docs, she said i have an infection and my throat is inflammed. So im on antibiotics. Other than that its ok. Im so into curry noodles at the mo... Yummm. Gone off certain indian food. Fancy burgers and chips right about nw. Have u heard pearls news she had her little boy! Hows it all going for u?
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    Which side have you ladies been mostly feeling baby? I'm intrigued to know coz alot of family members say right side is boy and left is girl.

I also read about it on the Internet, maybe I'm just over thinking things.. I know women experience different things.
    Afy i feel mine on the lower right side. Ive never heard of this tho. Is it a OWT?
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Afy i feel mine on the lower right side. Ive never heard of this tho. Is it a OWT?
    Yes!!! Atomic assured me that it meant NOTHING at all.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Page 102 of 209 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast