Page 103 of 209 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2086
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    Ladybugs I'm so sorry!!! I hope in time you will adjust and get excited about the new and wonderful addition to your family!

I feel incredibly insensitive now writing this....

But we bit the bullet and went for the private gender scan.... And it's a... GIRL!!! I actually really felt it was but even so am in total shock!! She promised baby won't grow a willy and said she was 100%.
    Ahhh...there's your announcement! BIG congrats, Tree! So exciting!!! I'm sure you are sooooo thrilled! Enjoy every moment!

3boys & Ladybugs - I know I said it on the other thread, but I'm so sorry you didn't hear pink. Congrats on your beautiful, healthy boys, though...my DS3 is seriously gorgeous, and I cannot imagine our lives without his sweet little face! Sure you will feel the same. Big hugs!!!!

Meeks - I would not take any stock in the cravings. Anyway, I thought craving fruits was supposed to be a girl sign! FWIW, I am craving fruit, too.

No movement here, obviously. I wouldn't worry about the side it's on...means nothing, I'm sure!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been feeling on right, center and left... so basically every location... is that weird lol?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tree - Although I had to cut the diet a month before this BFP my short LP and delayed ovulation just like you give me some hope (albeit very minimal hope lol). That's the only thing that was different cycle wise from my last two - and less attempts. Congrats again!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ladies, gender scan is officially booked! August 7th is the date.... Secretly hoping baby doesn't cooperate Every thing else looked good.... baby's heart rate was in 140s and I haven't gained much weight! 2-3lbs max. Congrats to Tree and I am sorry for those that did not get their DG. My heart honestly breaks for you guys
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MSBLAKELY View Post
    I've been feeling on right, center and left... so basically every location... is that weird lol?
    Lolll not At all it's actually exactly like that with me.. Though its possibly few more times right and the center is little more to right and the odd few times left.. I think bubs is havi g a little party In there prancing around!
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3 boys I'm really sorry you didn't get your girl, take the time to process that any way you need to, I feel like it doesn't mean anything related to your feelings about your boy, that you may need to grieve the loss of the girl dream. They are separate and it's ok to process them one by one. I know you will get excited in time and he will add so much to your life. Plus boys do love their mums, like, forever, so at least you will be #1 for 4 little and eventually big boys!

Sorry it wasn't the news you hoped for. Xx
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Myrainbowgirl......thanks again!! I would like to be of good cheer, but if I am not here, most likely I am sulking!!!

Tree.....congrats!! You will have have such fun with your girl!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations tree so happy for your little girl on the way!

Congratulations to 3boys and ladybugs on your little boys on the way. I know it wasn't what you wanted to hear but every baby is a blessing!!!

Hope everyone is having good healthy pregnancies so far!
    Last edited by fourthtimesacharm; July 11th, 2013 at 01:16 AM.
    DD1 5/11/05

DD2 9/09/08

DD3 3/10/10

Mystery baby due 12/10/13
    Team grean
    Hopedfor a

But pretty sure we have another on the way!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oxox - Yay for healthy baby!! And yay for booking your gender scan! It's right around the corner...woohoo!

Sending hugs to you ladies who didn't hear pink.

Doing fine here...not much to report. Baby is wearing me out! *Yawn*
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oxox2013 View Post
    Ok ladies, gender scan is officially booked! August 7th is the date.... Secretly hoping baby doesn't cooperate Every thing else looked good.... baby's heart rate was in 140s and I haven't gained much weight! 2-3lbs max. Congrats to Tree and I am sorry for those that did not get their DG. My heart honestly breaks for you guys
    Oh excellent. Bet u cant wait! Keep us updates. Both my girls HB were in the 140 range
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Page 103 of 209 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast