Page 104 of 209 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2086
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello All

Hope you dont mind me joining you all. Im due 10th of January with my first OHs 3rd. Im 13+6 today and everything looked fine at the 12 week scan 2 weeks ago. Have next mw appointment 3 weeks on Monday when i should get to hear peanuts heartbeat for the first time and 20 week scan booked for 28th August

Heres our little peanut

scan2 002.jpg

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi welcome Anita!! Im due on the 7th jan.. So we are not far from each other. Aw cute scan pic! isnt it lovely seeing little bubs, makes it feel all real. Hope u a healthy and happy 9months :-)
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Huds. Yeah its amazing seeing peanut on the screen and seeing its tiny heart beating It makes it seem sooooo real but still worrying something will go wrong but then worry is my middle name lol

Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months too

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahh dont worry.. You'll be fine. Try not to stress and enjoy it all. Look forward to ur next appointment! I cant wait for mine :-\
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I try and OH tells me to relax all the time but sometimes when im feeling really emotional (which seems to happen a lot lately silly hormones) cant help but worry about silly little things lol

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nita - Welcome! Congrats on your little bundle! What are you hoping for? What are the genders of OH's two? Hope you get your DG! And yes, I agree with Huds...at this point of the pregnanacy, chances are overwhelmingly in your favor for a healthy baby!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myrainbowgirl View Post
    Nita - Welcome! Congrats on your little bundle! What are you hoping for? What are the genders of OH's two? Hope you get your DG! And yes, I agree with Huds...at this point of the pregnanacy, chances are overwhelmingly in your favor for a healthy baby!
    Thanks myrainbowgirl I really dont mind what we have after going through 2 rounds of IVF/ICSI using donor sperm as my ex had azoospermia and 2 early MCs im just so happy to be pregnant. Think thats why i worry so much. OH has 2 gorgeous little boys. We have taken a guess on the sex of this baby I think boy OH thinks girl well one of us will be right lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow it feels like i must have been absent fron this thread for a year so much has happened!

3 boys and ladybugs I hope that GD doesnt stick around and you get to enjoy your pregnancies and get excited about your babies.

Congrats and welcome anita!

Congrats Tree - you give us all hope

I have been so busy i havent had much time to think about anything other than the move. I have had to defend our choice to have a third which has really pi***d me off. Friends should be happy for you shouldnt they? One just told me i was a fool and that i could kiss my career goodbye. It must be the hormones as i wouldnt normally get so upset but she has me doubting myself and what i might have done differently. Grrrr.

Hopefully this weekend's visits will be a bit more pleasant and less accusatory.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After having a week free of nausea it's hit me like a truck this morning argh , middle of the term school holidays here I haven't taken the boys anywhere yet feel bad but they have a great backyard and are obsessed with minecraft on their I pods at the moment so I think they will survive lol
    Boobs have grown again this seems to be the slowest preg ever too 18 weeks tomorrow nearly half way yay ,
    Still feeling sad about no daughter but getting better slowly xx
    Feeling heaps of movement , all over had a ob appt heartbeat was good but she didn't tell me the number I forgot to ask ...
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Emily

Page 104 of 209 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast