Page 107 of 209 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2086
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fourthtimesacharm View Post
    aftmjt- I didn't realize there was someone els on here with the same family breakdown 3 girls and wanting a boy! We're due like super close too each other. Are you planning of finding out what your having? And did you sway at all?
    I have my 20 wk scan on thurs DH wants to find out I'm scared now.
    I slightly swayed did you?
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aftmjt View Post
    I'm thurs 2.05pm (uk time ) but I just know it's pink I have brewing
    Can we swap baby dust?! I'll happily take all your pink & you can certainly have my blue!! Hope you hear blue

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofpink View Post
    Can we swap baby dust?! I'll happily take all your pink & you can certainly have my blue!! Hope you hear blue

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    Here's all my pink dust
    Ill take all your blue lol.
    Hope you hear pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay for 20 week scans coming up!!! So excited for you ladies!

Intelligender website says from 8 weeks in Australia, I am 9 weeks.

I just can't believe it would be wrong, I've only known it to be right with all my friends, however I don't know any that did it while carrying a girl so I don't know maybe its more likely to show boy?

'They' say its not a ph test, but the colours are similar to ph strips, and if it is, I agree it would be useless. They say it works on a *undisclosed* hormone that is found in women carrying boys in low or non existent levels, and higher for ones carrying girls. I don't know, sounds dodgy since it doesn't specify, but again I only know people its worked for.

http://www.boyorgirl.com.au/

At least this way I am expecting a boy and if its a girl at the ultrasound (6-7 weeks away) I will be pleasantly surprised. Swaying only changes the odds it's no guarantee, if dh has 100% boy sperm there would be nothing my sway could do, you know? Even the 62% average success was fine by me, but still means 6 out of 10 girls and 4 out of 10 opposites. I know clomid is higher success for girl at 82% last I checked, but there are always those exceptions. It's just my luck I'd go through all that only to have a boy, which I could have had without doing anything! But it was the risk I was willing to take.

I am ok with 3 boys, in some ways it's easier with clothes etc! But a girl would just be a lovely change from what I've had before. Also ds1 is requesting a girl, haha.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dream you are right, I am eating a fairly boy diet again, so *if* its a ph test I definitely think the 500ml of lemon lime sorbet I ate last night didnt help!!! Lol

But I haven't gone back to eating much meat. Ironically many of my tastes have changed.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nita - Wow, you have been through so much to get pg! Glad you're happy with either. Congrats!

Emily - What terrible comments! I am so sorry! People need to mind their own business. Don't know of anyone who said, "Gee, I wish I'd spent more time on my career, not with my kids." I do, however, know of people who regret not having more kids! You made the right decision!

Grace - Boo for sickness. Feel better!

MsB - Agree. People are so jealous!

Soar - Yay for movement! How was the water park?

Meeks - I thought Intelligender was just for fun? I wouldn't put any stock in it at all! Especially with the "undisclosed" hormone...sounds totally sketchy to me!

Dream - Totally understand being scared. I am DREADING finding out!

4thTimes & aftmjt - Sending you all my blue dust!!

AFM - Nothing new. Still exhausted! About to take a nap, woohoo!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have my 20 wk scan on thurs DH wants to find out I'm scared now.
    I slightly swayed did you?

We did a sway changed diet, tons of supplements and of course timing and ions..... But I also feel like I have another girl on the way, I'm fine with it either way. So I don't want to find out this time actually I had my 20 week scan in two weeks and I post poned another week. So my scan is on the 30th I will be 21 weeks. I just remember I how felt with dd3 when we went in my heart was raising I was so nervous. Do you have any different symptoms this time?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We did a sway changed diet, tons of supplements and of course timing and ions..... But I also feel like I have another girl on the way, I'm fine with it either way. So I don't want to find out this time actually I had my 20 week scan in two weeks and I post poned another week. So my scan is on the 30th I will be 21 weeks. I just remember I how felt with dd3 when we went in my heart was raising I was so nervous. Do you have any different symptoms this time?
    I halfhartedly changed diet, took loads of sups and timing I also used preseed ions I think I managed them lol.
    I'd put on lots of weight before bfp which happened first month too, how long before you got bfp?
    I had very bad gd when. Found out at 20wks dd3 was a dd, but that soon went when she's arrived, this is our last chance and I would do anything for a ds.
    Symptoms wise I'm eating more, skin and hair really bad this time normally great during pregnancy, no had any sickness with all 4, oh I already look 40wks and I'm only half way through lol.
    How about you any difference?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I halfhartedly changed diet, took loads of sups and timing I also used preseed ions I think I managed them lol.
    I'd put on lots of weight before bfp which happened first month too, how long before you got bfp?
    I had very bad gd when. Found out at 20wks dd3 was a dd, but that soon went when she's arrived, this is our last chance and I would do anything for a ds.
    Symptoms wise I'm eating more, skin and hair really bad this time normally great during pregnancy, no had any sickness with all 4, oh I already look 40wks and I'm only half way through lol.
    How about you any difference?
    We got bfp after our second try, but we were on diet for like 3 months. With my dd's I had really bad morning sickness with all of them and lost lots of weight in the beginning of pregnancy I looked horrible I was so skinny. This time around I only had morning sickness 2 times I have been super tired in the beginning, I have never really had skin problems so its the same but I feel prettier lol with girls I always felt ugly! Lol. Also in the first trimester I had indigestion a lot and burped all day long. My sense of smell is off the hook! If I smell or see something gross I gag. Seems my girls moved a lot more this one moves only on the right side and when I lay down my tummy tightens up hard as a rock. Last dr apt doctor said baby had a good heart rate at 150. But I just know I have another lil girl.
    DD1 5/11/05

DD2 9/09/08

DD3 3/10/10

Mystery baby due 12/10/13
    Team grean
    Hopedfor a

But pretty sure we have another on the way!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We got bfp after our second try, but we were on diet for like 3 months. With my dd's I had really bad morning sickness with all of them and lost lots of weight in the beginning of pregnancy I looked horrible I was so skinny. This time around I only had morning sickness 2 times I have been super tired in the beginning, I have never really had skin problems so its the same but I feel prettier lol with girls I always felt ugly! Lol. Also in the first trimester I had indigestion a lot and burped all day long. My sense of smell is off the hook! If I smell or see something gross I gag. Seems my girls moved a lot more this one moves only on the right side and when I lay down my tummy tightens up hard as a rock. Last dr apt doctor said baby had a good heart rate at 150. But I just know I have another lil girl.

I've not felt movement yet, but heartrate is between 145-160.
    Oh I was super tired too, and had gas all the time lol

Good luck hope you get blue

Page 107 of 209 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast