Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by katewantsagirl View Post
    I'm just a real spotter!! Like spot on the pill, not on the pill, after sex, for no freaken reason lol. It's bright red which is always scary but I'm going to try relax. It's so nice reading that I'm not the only one nervous about a third boy. I'm trying to talk myself into being 100% ok with it, and I will be happy with either but a girl would be the best thing ever. I'm thinking I might have another boy though ;(. At least my three boys will grow up close and doing all the same stuff!! I'm totally finding out at 20weeks!! Might not tell family or friends though. I think we get more scans here in NZ! We have one approx 6weeks to confirm, then 12weeks, 20weeks and sometimes 25weeks! Where's everyone from?
    Welcome and congrats on your bfp I had faint line at 8dpo then nothing till 14 dpo, did you sway for girl, I'm hoping for a boy don't know how ill handle it if its another girl k was bad enough after dd3. I'm in uk we only get scan at 12wks and 20 wks I did have one at 6 wks as had problems in the past but don't generally get one till 12 wks.
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm from the UK.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    I'm from the UK.
    Me too

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by katewantsagirl View Post
    I'm just a real spotter!! Like spot on the pill, not on the pill, after sex, for no freaken reason lol. It's bright red which is always scary but I'm going to try relax. It's so nice reading that I'm not the only one nervous about a third boy. I'm trying to talk myself into being 100% ok with it, and I will be happy with either but a girl would be the best thing ever. I'm thinking I might have another boy though ;(. At least my three boys will grow up close and doing all the same stuff!! I'm totally finding out at 20weeks!! Might not tell family or friends though. I think we get more scans here in NZ! We have one approx 6weeks to confirm, then 12weeks, 20weeks and sometimes 25weeks! Where's everyone from?
    This is the only pregnancy that I have not spotted/bled in....it is actually odd to not have this occur....with the losses, it progressed to full out bleeding, with DS1, 14w and DS2 10w.

In our Canadian medical system, you need you MD to request u/s and typically we only get 20 week anatomy u/s. I had an u/s in emerg with DS1 at 10w because I was gushing blood and a viability scan at 6w and 10w with DS2. The way things look like right now is that I have to wait 12-13 weeks to see this one on screen! I have been taking it one day at a time...and sleeping all that I can.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm from the UK.
    Where in uk are you?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the new ladies Mrs.Blakely, Tree and katewantsagirl! Our little group is growing by the day!

Tree - I will be filling out the form soon... I wanted confirmation that this pregnancy was coming along okay, now that I've got it I will fill those out

Hope everyone is doing well I woke up this morning with a full blown cold and TERRIBLE m/s... I am staying home from work today ... i might not even get out of bed!
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aftmjt View Post
    Where in uk are you?
    Surrey/Hampshire, you?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats everyone! I just got my BFP yesterday at 14DPO and we are now expecting baby #2, due 12/30/2013 I am super nervous and excited all at the same time! I just can't wait to get out of this dreaded 1st trimester. So far, my symptoms are completely different than with DD! My appetite is out of control and I eat everything in sight lol...I am also super thirsty all the time and have vivid dreams, my skin is breaking out. I never had these symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter! We swayed blue and would love to add a son to complete our family, but either way we are thrilled. I am in the Southeast US by the way. I booked my 1st prenatal appointment for 5/20 and will be getting a sonogram. I don't know if I'll get another one at 12 weeks, I didn't with my 1st pregnancy. How is everyone else feeling today?
    ( 2011) and # 2 due in December, hoping for

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Surrey/Hampshire, you?
    North wales

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome dreamsofxy! Hope you get your little boy

I'm in the southwest US also, in fact I don't think you can get more southwest than where I am LOL... I'm in San Diego
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Page 11 of 209 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast