Page 12 of 209 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies! I'm pregnant with #3 and due December 1st. We lightly swayed for a boy and so far I'm feeling girl again. Poor DH. I will have my first ultrasound tomorrow!

-Carlene-
    Mom to Peyton born in 2010
    and Emmalyn born in 2011
    TTC a baby brother

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome dreamsofxy & eodwife!! So exciting how this group is growing so fast.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies Im expecting baby #2. I am originally from the UK- Manchester moved here to New York a year and half ago. I got a faint line at 11dpo.. Been feeling extremely queasy and sorest nipples sorry tmi.. I'm not so sure about my due date but I believe it's round about early Jan 2014.. Wishing everyone a healthy and happy 9months.. I did sway blue slightly but happy regardless!!
    Last edited by afy; April 23rd, 2013 at 06:35 PM.
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everyone gets their desired gender!!! I started getting all emotional about having another boy. We had planned to start TTC next month but i got preggo lol. We did withdrawal method before i Od and did an o+21? Ugghhhh please be a girl!!!! I didnt even sway because we werent supposed to be trying lol.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by katewantsagirl View Post
    I hope everyone gets their desired gender!!! I started getting all emotional about having another boy. We had planned to start TTC next month but i got preggo lol. We did withdrawal method before i Od and did an o+21? Ugghhhh please be a girl!!!! I didnt even sway because we werent supposed to be trying lol.
    Yes I'm in a similar situation, ours was an oopsie. We weren't going to try until my cycles were regular and my luteal phase had lengthened. But DH got carried away... We had at least been doing the diet though and think we had managed a weeks abstinence...!?

I'd really love a daughter! But I do adore my boys so much so would be happy with another. I think for me it's just that I want one girl, I'd be happy with lots and lots of boys as well. :-)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah definately the same!! Would love a boy but because its our last i want a girl!! I think i will be ok with either, im super emotional today!! Ha ha

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by katewantsagirl View Post
    Yeah definately the same!! Would love a boy but because its our last i want a girl!! I think i will be ok with either, im super emotional today!! Ha ha
    I think this will be our last too... There is a small chance we would have a fourth but would just have to see.

First and foremost I want a happy healthy child, to have a girl would be wonderful but I know I'd be just as lucky to have a boy.

Fingers crossed we all get our dream gender!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well morning sickness has hit in full force! I am a complete mess between a nasty cold and dry heaving... ugh! I guess it's promising for me since the only other pregnancy I've been this sick during was my DD last year... let's hope she's back and here to stay!

I also have my follow up u/s appt tomorrow morning... fx they see a heartbeat this time

How is everyone else feeling? Welcome to the new preggies! LOL
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    Well morning sickness has hit in full force! I am a complete mess between a nasty cold and dry heaving... ugh! I guess it's promising for me since the only other pregnancy I've been this sick during was my DD last year... let's hope she's back and here to stay!

I also have my follow up u/s appt tomorrow morning... fx they see a heartbeat this time

How is everyone else feeling? Welcome to the new preggies! LOL
    I love your positive thinking....and feel for you, I ended up with DS2 cold and between that and the dry heaving just want to hide out in bed! May all go well with the u/s and that you get to see your little sweet one's heartbeat!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I had such terrible morning sickness with my boys, I'm hoping that things will be better this time and I'll be having a girl (so opposite to the theory that girls make you more sick... Hehe). It's already started, the top of my tummy feels very sensitive and I feel so tired. It was hard trying to cope with one toddler, have no idea what I'll do if it gets really bad, I have a toddler, and baby to look after!!!

Is anyone finding that doing anything physical feels like a massive strain on the back!?

Charlee good luck with your scan!

Page 12 of 209 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast