Page 159 of 209 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, trying!! LOL!!

Good luck with the test...it felt like an eternity.
    So we'll entertain you till they come in...lol.

I'm undecided about your nub...the bottom seems curled, so it's hard to tell!!!
    Proud mom of 3 sweet boys...
    and one BEAUTIFUL little girl!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...guess-3-a.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainbow - My initial thought is boy but the baby is in a weird position so it's hard. I'm losing a lot of faith in nubs these days as it seems quite a few people have had it go the other way or whatever. Thankfully you'll know in a very short period of time so you can either celebrate or conquer the GD and get excited

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myrainbowgirl View Post
    Do you mean it's more clear? Or that yours looked even more boy than this? (And we all know you're having a girl!)
    Headache was talking..what I meant by clear was less blurry. My baby was this very tiny, super blurred blob in comparison. Your baby is nicely curled.....the next two weeks are going to be torture for me and you
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good news on the brother front......he walked just a little, but was in pain. His bladder is doing something wrong....and we have not heard what the deal is still.

I am headed down to Vancouver for a Tuesday am appt....we have figured out how to use the cost saving options through our medical system, so I get a little vacation out of it. Lol, I have to look at the positive side of it The list of appts spans just 6 hours, but is going to be a busy, tiring day! There is not alot of options to get down there without me driving in a large city, in the heat....no way, I am so blessed by how all the little things are working together!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My rainbowgirl that is one cute baby. Congrats on a healthy scan. It does look more blue than pink but my tech told me that at that gestation you cannot be sure. How great to have blood tests to confirm. It is the not knowing that makes it so hard. When you know one way or another you can get on with bonding and loving your baby.

I am starting to worry about the scan now as the only person available isnt a tech just a normal OB. I also do not know how old their equipment is. I am bracing myself for more uncertainty. The next possible scan date is when i am 24 weeks which seems to make no sense for whatever other things they are looking for.

I want to make sure this baby has the best possible start so if there is anything wrong I want to know now as that would mean i could fly back to the Uk where the paediatric care is much better. I have no reason to think there is anything wrong i am just trying to get it all straight in my head. Control freak? Me? Never!

Ladybugs that is so great about your brother! Hopefully the bladder thing is just temporary.
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL Emily...you are so me!!!!!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rainbow-11weeks is way to early even for a good nub shot. I know I said this before but go to in gender and look at their nubs it's 85 pages and they have a ton of 11wk nubs on there and honestly I would think 1/2 of the confirmed girls look boyish in my opinion. It might make you feel a lot better! Baby does look really curled in your pic as well. But also finding out in 10 days isn't terrible. I wanted to wait till the last second and here I am at almost 18 weeks and I feel like I am torturing myself until August 27th! I have no nub shots so I am just going off of cravings and feelings and stupid dreams I'm having and the fact that a butterfly is always appearing in my yard and the list goes on and on! I am a mess! I kind of wish I already knew so I could move on. KWIM?
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soar....butterflies are my thing, too!! <3

We'll entertain you, too, while you wait

So lets talk about the funniest thing that ever happened or you ever did while swaying....
    I'll go first...
    (I shared this on another thread, but it's funny enough, I'll share it here, too)

So when I was swaying for DS3, I did the vinegar douche...but I mixed it myself in a bag. (So I may have put too much vinegar...lol)
    Anyway, I came into the bedroom...looking all sexy...and climb into bed.
    And my DH says, "What is that smell?? IT SMELLS LIKE SALAD DRESSING IN HERE!!!" LOL!!!
    So I tell him to SHUT UP & DO IT....
    Anyway, he tells me the next day that it BURNED when we did it...LOL!!
    Yes, that was the first & last time I did a douche & no, I did not get pregnant that month!! LOL.
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BeadinMom-that is amazing! I love that story!

Ok my funniest story while swaying not nearly as good as yours-
    Before we DTD I was admit about using rephresh so I went into the bathroom and decided I would lay on the ground super quick and put it in and then go back to bed so DH would never be the wiser. Well little did I know my DH was walking into the bathroom while I was deciding how I was going to lay on the ground and then holding the stick and then trying to hurry and get it done. I had done this at like midnight. Well I get back into bed rather proud of myself for doing this so sneaky.....as soon as I laid down my DH puts his hand on my hand and says "I saw what you just did on the ground. I am going to be pissed if that stings me when we do it tomorrow!" And then he rolled over and went back to sleep!

I guess I wasn't as cool and sneaky as I thought! Oops!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOLOLOL Soar...I am totally cracking up!!!
    The stuff we do!!!
    (Thanks Atomic!)

Guess my nub? LOL...

Page 159 of 209 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast