Page 43 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sorry I have been MIA since I joined this thread. I started spotting 2 days after my BFP and was afraid to post and jinx the BFP somehow (silly i know), but here I am at 6 weeks and 2 days and feeling very pregnant! Some spotting here and there but no cramping so i am taking that as a positive! Having Lots of morning sickness and still getting positive tests So I am throwing caution to the wind and want to post in here! I am trying to be "relaxed" with this pregnancy and so far with all this spotting I'm driving myself batty waiting until my first DR appt on May 30th! Has anyone else experienced some spotting and then had a perfect baby in the end? With my 2DS I had some spotting from week 5-8 and i was a hot mess during that time! Dr found a "tag"(that's obviously not a technical term) that was sitting very close to my cervix and was the source of the spotting. No harm to the baby or me(other than worrying) and it was gone by the 2nd trimester! I will be 7+ weeks at my appt and I just want the dr to say everything is going well and it's another tag and no other cause for concern with the bleeding. Ugh hurry up May 30th!

Hope everyone is feeling good! I am reading everyone's updates as we go along and wishing you all the best! :-)
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soar it sounds like your pregnancy is progressing nicely if you are getting symptoms and the HPT's are getting darker. For both my miscarriages my symptoms stopped so I had an inkling something was wrong.

I still havn't had my first booking in appointment yet and I am very eager for that to come through. In all my pervious pregnancies I have seen someone around the eight week mark so I might need to ring them to remind them I am still here. HELLO??!!

Roll on May 30th.... Hope it goes quick for you. Ten days to go. Whoop whoop lol.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys-thank you for the vote of confidence! Yes that first dr appt is so important to ease our minds! Hopefully you get your dr date ASAP! Us mommies need to know these babies are thriving and doing well!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soar, I did have a private scan today but it was just by an ultrasound tech who I paid out of my own pocket. I will feel better once I talk to a professional
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Roll on the 30th soar! If they don't want you in till then they can't be concerned. My friend had significant spotting with her second child for the first 10weeks and was a complete wreck. Her doctor told her that this was quite normal (the spotting and the hysteria) but she didnt relax till it stopped. Then she believed all the stats about 25% of women experiencing spotting during a healthy pregnancy etc etc.

If you really are worried then muscle in earlier. You are pregnant so you are allowed to be unreasonable- in fact I think it is expected!
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soar....I am waiting for my appt on the 30th too!!! Ten days can't pass fast enough!!!!! This is the only pregnancy that I have not spotted or bled in...with all the losses and both boys, I saw my share of red!!! I hope that your appt is nice and calming....and that the time flies for us!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I had my 1st appointment today and everything looked great Baby even measured one day ahead, at 8w1d and the heart rate was 169. So excited!
    ( 2011) and # 2 due in December, hoping for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww that's so lovely to hear dreamsofxy.. I can't wait to hear baby's heart beat too my appointment is next Wednesday and its taking forever!!
    Will you be going for an early ultrasound?? I get so nervous thinking about my scan too?

I don't know if this is normal but I'm experiencing cramping on left and right side with DD I only got it left side maybe it's my second pregnancy lol maybe I'm over thinking things!!
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi ladies, I still cant believe that Im finally posting here and joining u all.
    i dont have any symptoms yet,apart from lower back ache and occassional af type cramp, I have craaaazy craaaay amount of creamy cm,tmi sorry,I think medically its called leukorreah,forming of the mucus plug.

with my dd I had loads of symptoms,with DS had absolutly no symptoms whatsoever, I hope this doesnt mean my symptomless pregnancy so far means its a little boy as well,lol, Im thrilled either way,but I know DD wont be,she wants a sister effective immediatly hahah
    Dd 7 Ds 5 Dd nov 24/2013 (my 30 weeker preemie )chemical January 09

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley13 View Post
    LOL I feel the same way! I think its from being on the LE diet for so long. I feel like I need to watch myself or I'm gonna get really big really fast!
    Im scared of this aswel. My butt feels bigger lol! My neighbour asked i was expecting.. I said ohh noo not that i know off. She said oh im so sorry its just i saw ur belly and thought u were pregnant. Urghhhh cant hide it. I want to wait until i am 12weeks to tell everyone
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Page 43 of 209 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast