Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    I am like a hairy ape this pregnancy. It is everywhere! Lol it's even growing on my belly! It must be a boy
    Hair growth definitely equals boys!!! I had the hairiest neck and stomach with both my little men! Sounds disgusting but thankfully it was that white downy hair so it was only me and dh who really noticed!

I haven't noticed it yet (only 8wks) fingers crossed no excess hair means PINK!

Blue dust to all that need it!! ;-)
    DS1 -
    DS2 -
    DS3 -

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This other lady just posted and told me that with all three of her pregnancies, girl girl boy, her hair growth was the exact same. And after consulting Dr. Google some more, I found similar stories of women who did not at all fit the OWT for hair growth, many of them had slower hair growth with the boys! So its not over for me yet! There's a reason they are called OWT and I need to keep reminding myself of that instead of obsessing over every sign and every symptom lol. With DD, for example, my skin looked fabulous which according to OWT= boy. Well, she is 100% girl! Now though, my skin is breaking out like crazy. But my " boy" symptoms so for this pregnancy according to OWT= very little morning sickness ( daily vomiting with DD and lots of nausea), big appetite ( no appetite with DD), craving sour and salty and aversion to sweet ( no cravings or aversions with DD). I think in the end, it just has to do with how our bodies respond to the pregnancy hormones. Anyways...just trying to reason with myself here lol and keeping my FX for a little
    ( 2011) and # 2 due in December, hoping for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely agree! I've been pregnant with FOUR boys and I was never hairy. It's all to do with your estrogen levels and how your body maintains hair for longer so you appear more hairy. It can sometimes make it grow faster, sometimes slower depends on the individual. Every pregnancy is different. I hold as much stock into hair growth equaling a certain gender as I do morning sickness or the position of the bump. It's different for everyone.

You are still in with a great shot at a boy hun xx
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having had two boys and two very different pregnancies I don't give any weight to OWT. This pregnancy I've had the least amount of morning sickness which would put me in boy territory but my skin is horrendous which would put me in girl territory... Guess its 50/50 on the symptoms. :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the second least amount of morning sickness with my girl. With three of my boys I was quite sick, then with DS 2 and DD I was hardly sick at all. The symptoms don't mean anything, if there is anything to it you can't tell until after you've had all your kids and looking back on it anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had Hyperemesis with one of my boys. And two of them absolutely no morning sickness whatsoever. I've had pregnancies where my nails and hair look fantastic and some where I look like a train wreck. All resulting in the same gender.
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not believe in OWT at all. My last 2 pregnancies with completely different and both were boys. I have recently read that there may be a link between Hcg levels and gender (higher level=girl; lower=boy). Has anyone else heard of this?
    Mom to (2009), (2011), and with a!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    may I join this thread, due dec 14th with 4 th child 3 sons already

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by grace03 View Post
    Welcome Grace!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by grace03 View Post
    Hi Grace, welcome Hun. Congratulations on your BFP. I'm due on the 26th-29th (unsure 100%) and I have three boys already too. How are you feeling Hun?
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Page 51 of 209 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast