Page 52 of 209 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Grace!

Today was my first appt and it was so good to go in and get a scan and see our little "nugget" have a strong heartbeat! I was checked for the reason for the spotting and they found a "polyp" again like I had with my DS2! At least we know its not hurting the baby! :-) When I was in the scan I asked the tech if she knew about the Ramzi theory and she answered me with a questionable no but I didn't push the issue. She said you can do the baking soda test with your first morning urine and a teaspoon of baking soda. If it fizzes its a girl if it doesn't its a boy. She was excited to tell me about it but I haven't ever heard of this baking soda test. Anyone else?

Anyhow I feel so much better seeing our little nugget doing so well! Hope everyone else is feeling good as well! Nausea is still pretty strong but other than that I can't complain!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soar....congrats on the good u/s!! I bet it was wonderful to see the heartbeat!!!

Today was my prenatal visit....no heartbeat with doppler, I will be going again in 2 weeks and hope to have a strong, easy to find heartbeat.
    Last edited by I Love Ladybugs; May 30th, 2013 at 09:28 PM. Reason: r not working!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining? We swayed for a girl and are due on January 18th.
    Cheeky DS1 born August 2012
    Swayed for a but our beautiful DS2 joined us in January 2014; the little man we were meant to have
    Swayed for a to join us, but it was another failed sway and our third and final will join us in October.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs-When are you due again? I know my always says to not worry if they can't find the heartbeat on Doppler. Sometimes you really have to be in the 2nd trimester to really get a good Doppler. Glad your appt went well!

Welcome lastsong!!!!!! We are close in due dates, I am due the 14th!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    It's A GIRL!

Link to my girl sway:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soar....I am 12w2d and although I feel like I am to feel ok, I really wanted the strong heartbeat today. I have to think that by 14w3d, we will hear a steady thump!!!

Welcome to all the new arrivals......hopefully we all have the stickies beans on board!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs-I see your ticker now! Sorry baby brain over here! You sound like me I always want the Doppler to work when they use it and I hold my breath every time. But I think in the 12th week it's way to early to hear easily with a Doppler. Two weeks is a long time but the silver lining is by then she will really have a strong heartbeat!!! :-)
    (2009)
    (2011)
    It's A GIRL!

Link to my girl sway:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Ladybugs-I see your ticker now! Sorry baby brain over here! You sound like me I always want the Doppler to work when they use it and I hold my breath every time. But I think in the 12th week it's way to early to hear easily with a Doppler. Two weeks is a long time but the silver lining is by then she will really have a strong heartbeat!!! :-)
    Love your thinking! That is what is keeping me focused, I wish that the weeks would fly by, it is going to be a long 2 weeks of work.

What are your appts set up like? What is your next appt?
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Positivity is the only way to go or else I would worry myself to death! Our next appt is in 4 weeks! They usually try the Doppler but then he always gives the statement before that there's no need to worry if we don't hear anything. If he doesn't he checks my cervix and if I ask enough questions and worry he sends me in for a scan bc he has one right there in his office. I'm trying to not tell we are expecting until Father's Day. I want to do the picture of use standing there and it will have a plus sign between us with an =5. I will wrap it up and give it to my dad and that's how we hope to reveal it! I am trying to stay away from my parents for the next two weeks! Otherwise I feel like my mom will totally guess. But I really want to give my dad the gift on Father's Day! I think he will really think that's neat. Here's to hoping my plan works!

You can cross off another day until your two week scan! Everyday it's getting closer!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    It's A GIRL!

Link to my girl sway:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a sweet way to tell you are preggo!! I think that would be a wonderful gift!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soar that's a great idea to tell your dad and family.

Ladybugs the Doppler is very touch and go at 12 weeks as you know. With one of my pregnancies my placenta was anterior and it stopped me hearing a HB on the Doppler until I was about 17 weeks!!! Do you know where your placenta is? Possibly yours could be anterior too. I hope the time goes fast for you! I hope the time goes fast for all of us!
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Page 52 of 209 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast