Page 53 of 209 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybug - If the doctors are anything like mine, she tries for maybe 5-10 seconds max to find it then gives up. With my last two pregnancies I rented a doppler and after a good 5 minutes working it myself I found both boys heartbeats around 11 weeks. When I went in to the doctor both times at 12 weeks she didn't find it.. even though I had just before going to the appt. This time I'm 12weeks and haven't had an ultrasound or heard a heartbeat or anything (haven't rented a doppler). I *think* i've felt the odd bit of movement, but it's hard to know. My symptoms have really left too.. which is very weird for me..especially the nausea as it was DEADLY for both my boys up until at least 20 weeks. I've had moments where I'm worried there won't be a heartbeat but for some reason I just have a peace about everything so I'm not stressing out. Anyways.. sorry for the ramble.. all this to say that I'm sure if they had of tried for a lot longer they would have found something! I'm quite sure in your case everything is totally fine, but it's definitely hard not to worry.. as we all know!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MSBlakely and 3boys.....I am hoping, wishing and praying that the heartbeat is so strong at 14w3d it blows our socks off!!! I feel that I am to be at peace about it all, but the next 2 weeks are going to be an eternity!!! Maybe my pal will have her baby (unknown gender!!) tomorrow and that will take my mind off of me!! She has 2 boys, then a girl, so I want another girl for her to reuse those cute clothes and have a pal in her sister!!

My m/s is going away too....it feels so much better to not want to eat all around the clock or puke/dry heave!!

The u/s tech said that the placenta appears to be posterior, my DS#2 was the proud owner of the biggest cushion in utero though!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs you're right, it's going to be so strong at 14wks it will blast your eardrums so exciting that your friend is about to pop. I admire people who have delivery room surprises I would love to be patient enough to wait until nine months. Glad the MS has eased off.... Such a wonderful feeling! I remember. So strange I've had none this pregnancy!!!!

Msblakey when is your due date again? I know I've probably asked a million times but my pregnancy brain is unable to retain information . How are you feeling?

AFM I can now feel my uterus above my pubic bone now I still haven't attempted to try with the Doppler as at 10 weeks I probably won't find it. No MS (as I've said crazy after I had Hyperemesis last time) and really my symptoms are so minimal it is easy to forget I'm pregnant.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck getting through the next 2 weeks ladybug. At 14 weeks your much more likely to hear the HB with doppler. With DS2 they always had a hard time finding it.

My Hcg levels are rising great and Dr scheduled me for an early ultrasound on Tuesday. The wait is killing me. Fingers crossed everything looks good X
    Mom to (2009), (2011), and with a!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news about your HCG levels smiley hope Tuesday comes round quickly for you. How are you feeling?
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys and Smiley13....I am feeling better this am. The countdown is on to Baby Blast Your Eardrums Day....June 14th!!

Smiley13...good to hear that the HCG are on the rise....Tuesday is right around the corner!!

3Boys...I know, I did have the 9 month surprise with my DS1 and really can't imagine waiting this time, because the buildup in my head over this sway would be just like DS2 IG sway and my convinced pink brain then. No m/s...wtg!!! That is nice and in just a few weeks, you too will hear a lovely little heart beating away!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ladies I haven't been on much since my morning sickness and nausea have been getting the best of me but I just wanted you all to know we finalized a date for our ultrasound.. i'll be going Friday and after that we will be having a gender reveal (the boys will open a box and out will either come pink or blue balloons) here is the box, on it reads brother or sister!! I will be back on in a few days, I hope you all have a great weekend!

Last edited by hlmcdaniels; June 1st, 2013 at 02:00 PM.
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwwww good luck with the gender reveal Hlmcdaniels! I can't believe that someone in our due date group will be finding out already! the time is going so quick. How many weeks will you be?

Ladybugs I too did an IG sway with DS3. Convinced myself he had to be a girl. I was in for such a fall!! I wouldn't want to wait until the very end of this pregnancy to find out. I want to know then I can get on with things. I will remain level headed about the prospect of a boy Can't wait to see baby at my NT scan!!!
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Double post.... Sorry, not sure how I managed this!
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Awwwww good luck with the gender reveal Hlmcdaniels! I can't believe that someone in our due date group will be finding out already! the time is going so quick. How many weeks will you be?

Ladybugs I too did an IG sway with DS3. Convinced myself he had to be a girl. I was in for such a fall!! I wouldn't want to wait until the very end of this pregnancy to find out. I want to know then I can get on with things. I will remain level headed about the prospect of a boy Can't wait to see baby at my NT scan!!!
    14w5d but I'm measuring ahead so 15w..the tech has 30 years exp and we feel confident she will know, we also go back in two weeks for free to confirm. I did a sway with our OBs help(he specializes in gender selection) so if this works I will share it with you ladies!!
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Page 53 of 209 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast