Page 54 of 209 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have had some bright red spotting today....and it coupled with the "no heartbeat" is putting me in a downward spiral. I am trying to feel good, emotionally and physically right now.

I just wanted one textbook pregnancy...
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I replied on the other thread but ladybirds I'm so sorry you've had some bleeding!xxx
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Ladybugs you're right, it's going to be so strong at 14wks it will blast your eardrums so exciting that your friend is about to pop. I admire people who have delivery room surprises I would love to be patient enough to wait until nine months. Glad the MS has eased off.... Such a wonderful feeling! I remember. So strange I've had none this pregnancy!!!!

Msblakey when is your due date again? I know I've probably asked a million times but my pregnancy brain is unable to retain information . How are you feeling?

AFM I can now feel my uterus above my pubic bone now I still haven't attempted to try with the Doppler as at 10 weeks I probably won't find it. No MS (as I've said crazy after I had Hyperemesis last time) and really my symptoms are so minimal it is easy to forget I'm pregnant.
    I'm 12 weeks tomorrow (according to ovulation which I was temping) which gives me a due date of December 15th. I've been feeling really good the last few weeks, just really tired. For both DS's I've had totally debilitating MS. Luckily in Canada we have an approved drug from MS that has helped me all 3 times... If I didn't have that I'd for sure be in the hospital on IV the entire 1st trimester. I'm so shocked as I've missed several pills and been totally fine, which I've never had morning sickness go before 20 weeks! I haven't been able to figure out the whole signature ticker thing yet so once I take some time to figure that all out it will finally show my stats!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It stopped for right now....I am feeling a little worse for the wear today, but this baby better be a fighter! I need to have my baby snuggles come Dec.

Still waiting on my pal to call me, I kept on thinking that she was going to go into labour today with all her busy plans. I will keep you all posted on that new bub when s/he arrives!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love ladybugs, hope you're alright! I had two bouts of bleeding... And so read up about it. Seems its really quite common, though that doesn't stop it being scary! The fact that its stopped is a great sign!!
    Why don't you go and get checked out for peace of mind?
    P.s. don't worry about Doppler and hb. I have a Doppler and even knowing where little bubs is it often takes ages to find!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep on envisioning this little baby in my arms and there is snow on the ground. Christmas lights on a tree, shiny sparkling snow and boys that are cuddling up to a tightly bundled baby.

HLMcD....that is going to be one sweet gender reveal. Have you done a reveal with either of your boys? I am thinking that if I get to carry this baby all the way, then I will get my first crack at a gender reveal party!!! Pinterested all the way baby!! Good luck at your scan!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love a gender reveal party but I don't know if I could do one where I didn't know first. I'm too much of a control freak to find out the same time as everyone else lol.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you ladybug! Did you call your OB? If so, what were their thoughts?
    Mom to (2009), (2011), and with a!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love a gender reveal party but I don't know if I could do one where I didn't know first. I'm too much of a control freak to find out the same time as everyone else lol.
    I have often thought about that. I would be too afraid of pouting in front of everyone if I didn't hear girl. I think I'd need to have a heads up.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news about your HCG levels smiley hope Tuesday comes round quickly for you. How are you feeling?
    I've been having really weird waves of feeling totally great (which makes me feel nervous) and then a hour later I feel terrible with nausea, headache, and exhausted. The only thing that is constant is majorly sore boobs How about you?

Page 54 of 209 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast