Page 55 of 209 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hlmcdaniels View Post
    14w5d but I'm measuring ahead so 15w..the tech has 30 years exp and we feel confident she will know, we also go back in two weeks for free to confirm. I did a sway with our OBs help(he specializes in gender selection) so if this works I will share it with you ladies!!
    I'm intrigued. Do share!
    Mom to (2009), (2011), and with a!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley13 View Post
    I've been having really weird waves of feeling totally great (which makes me feel nervous) and then a hour later I feel terrible with nausea, headache, and exhausted. The only thing that is constant is majorly sore boobs How about you?
    Same about the boobs... I swear mine are starting to produce milk lol. I feel really ok this pregnancy. Slightly more tired, slightly more hungry, really hairy but otherwise very good. totally different from my last pregnancy.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    I keep on envisioning this little baby in my arms and there is snow on the ground. Christmas lights on a tree, shiny sparkling snow and boys that are cuddling up to a tightly bundled baby.

HLMcD....that is going to be one sweet gender reveal. Have you done a reveal with either of your boys? I am thinking that if I get to carry this baby all the way, then I will get my first crack at a gender reveal party!!! Pinterested all the way baby!! Good luck at your scan!
    No we haven't yet and as 3 boys said i'm also a control freak myself so the anxiety is killing me! I also said a prayer for you today that the bleeding would stop, I am so glad to hear it did!!
    Harrison 9/2/2010
    Hudson 6/26/2012
    Anderson due 12/1/2013!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In my gender reveal party scenario....only DH and I know gender and then share it with everyone else!! That way, I will be composed if I know it it blue and still have enough bundled excitement if it is pink! My family has already been told why I don't want to find out gender...or at least shared gender...it is not so simple with his family.

No more spotting today!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley13 View Post
    I'm intrigued. Do share!
    I'm intrigued too, Smiley!

I tracked through a fertility clinic for a girl... I'm interested to know whether it's along the same lines?!
    DS1 -
    DS2 -
    DS3 -

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My worry with a gender reveal party is... If its a boy. I couldn't think of anything worse than being stuck in a room full of people feeling sorry for me and giving me there condolences. You'd like to think that my family would be excited regardless of gender but I fear this wouldn't be the case.

I'm also very intrigued about this hlmc... Can't wait to hear your story

Ladybugs. YAY that the bleeding has stopped!!
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My deal is that they would have to be nice....if I just tell them on day of big u/s...it will be an oh well, three boys that is fine...too bad you don't have a girl in there...

and that is why I don't want to share gender until birth, but my DH wants to let it be public way earlier than I want too. We have compromised and will find out at the 20 week mark and have a party and reveal around 30 weeks, so that I only have 8-10 weeks of pregnancy hormones and then would have a baby to show off and cuddle after that!!

3 boys....what is your family like? What comments have you fielded from them so far? I have a list!!!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs you would not believe!! My mum had two sons after me so was desperate for a grand daughter from day one. She came with me to my scan for DS1 and cried when they said he was a boy! Every pregnancy after that she has been very deflated about. No excitement just oh well! Better luck next time. She has convinced my whole family and friends that I medically can't have a girl. I don't have a bad relationship with my mum, but she sometimes doesn't realise how what she says can be hurtful. Actually I must admit since the last two losses she does seem a little less worried about the gender... But has now convinced herself and my family I can no longer carry children full stop (let alone girls). She has some funny views lol.

Once I find out gender I have to tell everyone, I couldn't keep it until birth. Purely on the bases I hate people telling me... "This could be your girl" when I know its not. It hurts me more than the commiserations. Obviously this would be completely different if I was in fact pregnant with a daughter and in which case I could keep it a secret for longer and smirk to myself when anyone said "bet its another boy". Lol
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope that you are baking a pink one in there just to do the smirking!!!! My DS1 was the first grandson, but to my dad, he was not as important as the grandson that my brother had 7.5 months later. When I was preggo with DS2, my sister (who has 2 girls) kept on saying "your second boy" all throughout the prenancy. My SIL does rub it in that they have their "princess"....a term I do despise!

What I have realized that I control is my response to them....and right now I choose to have joy in my boys, two or three.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who had these issues with family and friends. Practically all my friends and family has girls and I feel like its this "club" that I'm not allowed to be a part of. My SIL actually told me right before I found out that I was pregnant that "if" I had a another child it would be another boy b/c she can't see us having a girl. Some people don't think before they speak. I was secretly mad at her for a while. I hope we all get the gender we desire and we can have a good laugh at the people who are being so negative!
    Mom to (2009), (2011), and with a!

Page 55 of 209 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast