Page 6 of 209 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I felt strongly at 6 weeks preggo with DS1 that he was a boy, with DS2, I wished with all my might that the baby inside was a girl.....and I can't say that I feel one way or the other this time around.

I firmly believe that you longtime or skinnymini or surprise mamas will have little girls in the Christmas season. If I am forced to guess a gender for myself, I will protect my emotions and say little boy.

As for lucky.....my DS1 has oodles of it...maybe that is one reason I should hope that I am preggo with his sister! I know that I am blessed with my little guys and for the next while, choose to let go of the fear that I will never have a daughter.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    More than gender, I am stressing out about having a healthy "normal" baby. Out first was born with an oomphalocele (partial intestines still in umbilical cord) and second is autistic... I may not have the best genetics, or maybe it is just the luck of the draw, but I hope and pray that this one is healthy and has the best life he/she can!
    #1 (2009) #2 (2011) ...... EDC December 2013
    for but with be happy with another little too
    It's going to be a long 9 months waiting! Not going to find out gender!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, anyone have hcg levels checked? Mine almost quadrupled in 48 hrs. I know it doesn't tell you much, but I hope higher than norm is ok too.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by amk2013 View Post
    More than gender, I am stressing out about having a healthy "normal" baby. Out first was born with an oomphalocele (partial intestines still in umbilical cord) and second is autistic... I may not have the best genetics, or maybe it is just the luck of the draw, but I hope and pray that this one is healthy and has the best life he/she can!
    After having so many losses, I worry sick about having a "normal" baby too or ANY baby for that matter! Gender desire pales in comparison to that fear for me right now, which is why I talk about gender so much... it distracts me from my real fear....
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
    After having so many losses, I worry sick about having a "normal" baby too or ANY baby for that matter! Gender desire pales in comparison to that fear for me right now, which is why I talk about gender so much... it distracts me from my real fear....
    I do think that is the reason I too am so keen on gender...it takes my focus off the truely stressful part of pregnancy.

No Hcg checks here...actually this is the first pregnancy that I have NOT had betas checked. Amk2013.....when is your first scan booked?
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @ladybugs - I don't have a scan scheduled yet. Only the first appt which I only get labs drawn and don't even see the doctor. Kinda weird. That isn't until may 6.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aftmjt View Post
    Ill be finding out in fact I got u/s on Monday very nervous
    Hi aftmjt did u find out?
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Hi aftmjt did u find out?
    I was 6wks 6 days so hav to wait a bit longer, but heartbeat was seen on scan so fingers crossed all seemed ok.

Looking at the scan and according to ramzis method it's anther girl. How accurate do people think ramzis method is
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not put all my stock in anything like Ramzi and nubs.....would rather just know at the 20 weeks....although that sounds so far away!!!!

I woke up this morning so full of hope....hope of a great pregnancy with a VBAC delivery of my daughter at the end of it in Dec. Since I am choosing to live in the moment (hard core planner at heart!!!), this is my thought for the day. Why not enjoy this thought and deal with the reality of things after the big u/s???

We have great names chosen for either gender, my hubby and I repainted the nursery before I got pregnant and we already know how amazing new babies are!!! You all may ask what I am thinking other than this....I still have vast concerns about m/c, it is hard to not go down that path mentally, but it is not worth my worry at this moment.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I LOVE your enthusiasm Ladybugs! I have learned a lot from you and decided to adopt this same mindset... MUST. THINK. POSITIVE! LOL

I have my first appt tomorrow and I am both excited and nervous all at once! I am crossing my fingers that she will give me a dating scan, but she didn't do one till almost 8 weeks with my last pregnancy so I'm hoping she will do it earlier this time since I'm so worried... I thought about telling her I don't know my LMP so she is forced to do one.. LMAO.. She knows me very well though, and she knows that I temp and keep a chart so I'm not sure she's going to buy it

Is anyone else super hormonal? I think I've turned into a royal b*tch this time around! I'm usually so calm and collected, but this time I can't seem to keep my emotions under control... it's unnerving actually. I hoping this levels out pretty soon... I can't act like this the entire pregnancy LOL

Hope everyone is doing well
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Page 6 of 209 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast