Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know the feeling ladies I have days where Im in full throttle pregnancy mode and the days where I don't even feel preggers! I'm just putting it down to being too early and letting my body take up the changes in its own time!

My gut feeling tells me it's a girl too I don't have the same symptoms quite different craving sour foods which I never did with my first pregnancy but again each pregnancy is different.
    Married To my Teenage Sweet since 2009

Mummy to 2011 & Newly

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by afy View Post
    I know the feeling ladies I have days where Im in full throttle pregnancy mode and the days where I don't even feel preggers! I'm just putting it down to being too early and letting my body take up the changes in its own time!

My gut feeling tells me it's a girl too I don't have the same symptoms quite different craving sour foods which I never did with my first pregnancy but again each pregnancy is different.
    I agree each is different but I think ur having a boy
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagirl09 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how does this pregnancy compare to your others in terms of symptoms?
    This pregnancy is totally different from my other 3
    DD1 can't really remember any symptoms at all didnt know until. I was 16 wks
    DD2 same no symptoms at all only tested after missing 2 periods lol
    DD3 all food made me feel sick one mouthful and I was full but had no sickness just a funny feeling, no pains in stomach, hair was always shinny and skin was great.
    This pregnancy I know within a week I was pregnant strange pain in left side of my stomach, could stop eating form 3 weeks anything and everything have to my 3 meals a day lol. Loving pizza and burgers, face itchy and rashy also hair still coming out and always looks greesy and have stomach pains every few days.
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today, I had this extremely vivid vision of a daughter joining our family......the deal is my hormonal imagination is being fueled by DS1 who is always talking about his baby sister. Either way, DS1 is going to need to have a role in this sibling....thinking that he will chose some clothes for this baby when the time is right and paint the baby's name (nursery letters) with me.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

5. Likes Dreamofpink liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12