Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How is everyone feeling today?!

So glad us Dec/Jan/Feb ladies have our own section now
    How is everyone doing today? I am only 4w2d, but my symptoms are in full swing. This is my second pregnancy, and so far it has been the COMPLETE opposite of the pregnancy with DD! I have so many things going on at the moment...with my daughter this early I practically had zero symptoms. So far:
    1) I am hungry all.the.time- I can't stop eating!!!
    2) excessive thirst and frequent bathroom trips
    3) craving salty foods and carbs and cheese.....today I cooked sweet peas for dinner and refused to eat them because they were too ' sweet'...also my baked potato was ' too sweet' and I only ate it after topping it with salt.
    4) on and off stabbing pain in my boobs and mainly on the right side of my tummy and lower right pelvic and groin area
    5) vivid dreams every night
    6) moodiness ( poor Dh)
    7) Bloating and gas....I already have to unbutton my pants because they fit snug..oh joy.
    8) strange bowel patterns...I go like 2x a day now!
    9) occasional lightheadedness
    10) face is breaking out a lot

Sorry for all the TMI haha.....is anyone else already experiencing an opposite pregnancy from your last?
    ( 2011) and # 2 due in December, hoping for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today.....

Enjoying the ride that m/s is giving me!! The combined symptoms makes me feel that this is an extra special little boy on board who is out to challenge his mommy from the beginning! Ask my hubby the same question and he feels that it is his daughter.....

I wanted to tell my mom today, but we are keeping it under wraps until at least after the first prenatal visit, which is only 2w2d away.
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I'm joining early, early, early, I know. But I just can't wait to start obsessing over this new little person and all the changes s/he will create!

I'm throwing caution to the wind, here and IRL. I mean I'm not telling everyone, not posting it on FB or anything, but I have already told my two other mom friends and my best friend. Will probably tell both sets of grandparents this weekend, if I'm still pg by then! Everyone I tell now will understand completely if anything happens.
    DS is nearly 3 yo. Swayed for a , but we are absolutely delighted to be welcoming a , sweet little brother for DS.
    Jan: started LE diet. Feb & March: BFNs. Chemical in April.
    May: Appendicitis at 9dpo; hospital blood test was BFN.
    Absolutely shocked by a BFP after I got home from the appendectomy. Luckily, the pregnancy was not affected in any way by this early experience. He's a healthy, robust little one!

My Ovulation Chart
    for bfp cycle

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamsofxy2013 View Post
    So glad us Dec/Jan/Feb ladies have our own section now
    How is everyone doing today? I am only 4w2d, but my symptoms are in full swing. This is my second pregnancy, and so far it has been the COMPLETE opposite of the pregnancy with DD! I have so many things going on at the moment...with my daughter this early I practically had zero symptoms. So far:
    1) I am hungry all.the.time- I can't stop eating!!!
    2) excessive thirst and frequent bathroom trips
    3) craving salty foods and carbs and cheese.....today I cooked sweet peas for dinner and refused to eat them because they were too ' sweet'...also my baked potato was ' too sweet' and I only ate it after topping it with salt.
    4) on and off stabbing pain in my boobs and mainly on the right side of my tummy and lower right pelvic and groin area
    5) vivid dreams every night
    6) moodiness ( poor Dh)
    7) Bloating and gas....I already have to unbutton my pants because they fit snug..oh joy.
    8) strange bowel patterns...I go like 2x a day now!
    9) occasional lightheadedness
    10) face is breaking out a lot

Sorry for all the TMI haha.....is anyone else already experiencing an opposite pregnancy from your last?
    Oh symptoms sound like you've got ur son in there good Luck
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Everyone,

So happy to be joining you! At 5 weeks I'm still feeling next to no pregnancy symptoms which is very similar to my pregnancy with my DS. I guess time will tell if the symptoms will be the same or different from last time when they do set in. At the moment I think we have another boy, but DH feels its too early for a gut inclination. Either way, I'm looking forward to the ride along with you ladies in our DDC!
    One fabulous DH, one perfect , and our beautiful HT

Cycle 1: January 2014 at HRC: We feel so blessed and will be forever grateful for this wonderful forum for all of the support I had along this journey.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aftmjt View Post
    Oh symptoms sound like you've got ur son in there good Luck
    I hope you are right My gut instinct tells me we are having a girl though!
    Last edited by dreamsofxy2013; April 25th, 2013 at 09:20 AM.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are waiting to tell everyone too! Originally we planned on waiting to tell our parents until 12 weeks, but since my symptoms are so obvious I am afraid my mother will start asking questions so we are telling them the weekend after our first prenatal appointment, when I'll be8/ 9 weeks.

For those due in December, have you already been thinking about Christmas plans for this year? Especially family visiting etc.?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I woke up this morning still feeling 100% not pregnant. Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to be miserable, but I would love some sort of sign that this is a healthy and progressing pregnancy!

Cycle 1: January 2014 at HRC: We feel so blessed and will be forever grateful for this wonderful forum for all of the support I had along this journey.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cagirl09 View Post
    Well I woke up this morning still feeling 100% not pregnant. Please don't get me wrong, I don't want to be miserable, but I would love some sort of sign that this is a healthy and progressing pregnancy!
    I have that feeling most ads and its driving me mad, if I have a 'good' day lots of energy no pain or sick feeling I worry think ill go insane waiting another 4 weeks for a scan. I would do anything to know all is ok
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by aftmjt View Post
    I have that feeling most ads and its driving me mad, if I have a 'good' day lots of energy no pain or sick feeling I worry think ill go insane waiting another 4 weeks for a scan. I would do anything to know all is ok
    Just out of curiosity, how does this pregnancy compare to your others in terms of symptoms?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast