Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello ladies, I hope you all dont mind if I join you. Just found out yesterday that I am team blue again and I am not handling it well. I just feel so heartbroken. Being at work today is so much harder than I thought it would be. I keep getting the fun little comments about how sorry they all are. I dont want sorry. I just want my baby girl! I posted on my sway thread so I will try not to repeat myself, I just have no idea where to turn or what to do. How do I make myself get over this?? I have cute boys. I know I will love him. But why couldnt he be a she?? I started to get excited at the scan. I wasnt seeing anything between the legs then BAM. There is was. I just immediately felt numb. I know I am probably being overly dramatic, I just dont know how to make myself happy with what I have been given.
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am okay, ladies. Trying to sort out that video, so I can upload it.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome oxox... sorry you have to be here but glad to see you!

The first couple of days are the hardest... the GD was overwhelming for me. I put on a brave face in public, and then when I went home I cried my eyes out LOL... But now that I've known for almost 2 months I am happy (most) days. I still have some hard days and always will I'm sure... but I am here to tell you the GD will get easier.

@ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, my name is Mindy and we swayed hard for a girl but found out we are having Boy #3. Reading your posts makes me feel better, but it's hard to know how I will ever get over not having a girl.

For me, I really tend to rely on other people's words of affirmation to feel good about myself, so of course, when people have reacted negatively, I just feel like I can't handle it. I had all these dreams about announcing on facebook, family outfits we could do for pictures, painting the room pink, that when I had to face reality, there were times that I almost felt like I couldn't breathe because I was so sad. And then the guilt would set in--we are having a beautiful healthy boy when there are people out there who can't have ANY kids, or have kids with disabilities, or lose their children when they're stillborn. And here I am feeling ungrateful for the gift I've been given? I just feel like an awful person.

Last week, I had a cousin who purposely came over to talk to me at the family wedding we were all at, and she said "I just wanted you to know how EXCITED and thrilled I was for you when I found out you were having a third boy. You make the most beautiful boys and I am SO excited for you. I already went shopping and bought him clothes..." and continued on with her excitement. I was literally brought back to life, because FINALLY here is someone who is excited for the life I'm bringing into the world.

I also had a friend last night who has 2 boys, age 3 and 7 months, and she said she wants to be just like me and have a 3rd boy. Which I never thought I would hear!

So through the very dark days, I feel like there is some light at the end of the tunnel. I am SO excited to have a newborn again, and I truly love being pregnant, so this time of life is very special. Just trying to not let the cloud of GD ruin everything.

I did mention this in another thread, but the prospect of HT keeps me going most days. I know that is a LONG road, but am willing to do pretty much anything at this point.

I look forward to getting to know you all, supporting you with your GD, and seeing pictures of all our little guys born soon!
    Me, 35
    DH, 37

We have three beautiful ages 9, 5, and 2.
    Unsuccessfully swayed for so will go HT in 2014 for her !

Cycle #1: 13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized, 2 biopsied but both abnormal XY.
    Cycle #2: 17 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertilized, 3 biopsied. 2 abnormal XY, 1 normal XY.

Cycle #3: 18 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 1 normal XX!!!! (2 normal XY)
    FET August 11, 2015---beautiful transfer.
    EDD: April 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by oxox2013 View Post
    Hello ladies, I hope you all dont mind if I join you. Just found out yesterday that I am team blue again and I am not handling it well. I just feel so heartbroken. Being at work today is so much harder than I thought it would be. I keep getting the fun little comments about how sorry they all are. I dont want sorry. I just want my baby girl! I posted on my sway thread so I will try not to repeat myself, I just have no idea where to turn or what to do. How do I make myself get over this?? I have cute boys. I know I will love him. But why couldnt he be a she?? I started to get excited at the scan. I wasnt seeing anything between the legs then BAM. There is was. I just immediately felt numb. I know I am probably being overly dramatic, I just dont know how to make myself happy with what I have been given.
    I'm sorry you didn't hear girl it definitely takes a while to feel better I found out on June 27 th about my fourth boy at my 16 week scan and still have bad days but they are getting further apart so I hope you can let yourself get all your grief ( over a daughter you thought u would have ) and start feeling better soon xx
    Boy 2003

Boy 2006

Boy 2009

boy number 4 Dec 2013

Cyprus Team Miracle Oct/Nov 2017 10 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilised, 7 to testing, 3 healthy xx
    transferred 2 AA xx BFP Nov 10th 2 heartbeats seen and heard at 7.5 weeks
    10 week scan one twin fetal demise 8 weeks, one healthy heartbeat seen.
    Baby Girl Born 13th July 2018 my world is finally complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Mindy Jean You got your bfp the month before me and I remember being so envious that you had succeeded! LOL... I know the GD is hard.. from what I've heard from others, #3 seems to hit most like a ton of bricks. It's like 2 could be an accident, but once you have 3 of the same gender a pattern develops!

FWIW, I AM EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! A newborn of any gender is so amazing... I know what you mean about the comments from others though. The only time I get really down is when someone else says something to me about it that I view as negative. I know in my heart that if this baby had been a girl I would have gotten drastically different reactions from everyone. How sad is that?? I have to wonder if anyone will even throw me a baby shower now because I'm having a boy, but I KNOW they would have if it had been a girl. The sad part is I actually need to have one because I have ZERO baby stuff anymore. My kids are both in school now! It's been 6 years since we had a baby around.

I am so glad you decided to join our group The support we give (and get) is amazing!
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome oxox, mindy and Grace!

I'm looking forward to another baby in this house, looking forward to my little bundle all curdled up on my chest for cuddles. People keep saying their is something special about all boys and they have a special bond, hope that's how mine will be!

Mindy, sounds like you have had a opulent of nice comments! Very few people know gender of this little one, dreading telling people, I have put it off until I know that I am 100% and can handle the comments.

I think I am improving and getting my head round things then I spend all night dreaming about the whole thing, clearly still have big issues!
    DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 2014

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys it looks like I am joining you too. I swayed for a boy and am having another girl. This will be my third girl. I am beyond devastated, I even started researching termination ( ungrateful I know) I am sure I will feel better about it tomorrow but right now I feel overwhelming mourning for my son who is not meant to be. I was so sure I had an amazing sway. I feel a little bit of joy of the pregnancy has gone. I,hope I haven't brought the thread down. Tomorrow is another day. I was thinking that I should go shopping tomorrow for something for the new baby which might help me get excited and promote acceptance. But right now I just want to cry.
    Blessed with and a surprise on the way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zebaniee View Post
    Guys it looks like I am joining you too. I swayed for a boy and am having another girl. This will be my third girl. I am beyond devastated, I even started researching termination ( ungrateful I know) I am sure I will feel better about it tomorrow but right now I feel overwhelming mourning for my son who is not meant to be. I was so sure I had an amazing sway. I feel a little bit of joy of the pregnancy has gone. I,hope I haven't brought the thread down. Tomorrow is another day. I was thinking that I should go shopping tomorrow for something for the new baby which might help me get excited and promote acceptance. But right now I just want to cry.
    Oh Zebaniee I'm so sorry that you didn't get to hear boy at your scan. 3 of a kind really stings as you can't help but think that's you set for one gender now. Will you try again? You're more than welcome to join us here, it's so hard not getting the dg that you crave but we totally understand. I'm sure your dd will be extra special, she certainly is to get through your sway Take your time though & be kind to yourself x x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Btw Zeb shopping is a really good way to get excited about your baby, but don't worry if you don't feel like doing it immediately. I've only just gone shopping this weekend past, 2 weeks after finding out.

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast