Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybug - Thinking of you and hope you have some news for us! Whatever the outcome, we are here for you. That's what friends are for

Dream - I am so incredibly sorry if I upset you with the failed sways comment. Not my intention! I said it because I know you and I are both thinking of rolling the dice one more time... just one more! LOL... DH would keep going until my eggs are dust HAHA... he's a nut! He says " I know what's important, and when we are gone, all the money won't be remembered... our children will be remembered, and us by them..." WOW. He's a smart man sometimes... SHHH... don't tell him I said that! haha

I ping pong back and forth between being terribly upset and being over the moon happy. Thank you hormones. haha .... but in the end, we have all GOT to know these little guys are meant to be. They just are. Is it what we wanted? Maybe not... but there is a bigger picture that we can't see right now. Maybe these little boys will change the world. Maybe we would have spoiled a girl so rotten that we would have regretted having one! Whatever the case, this is the hand we were dealt. I have to CHOOSE to embrace it, some days more than others.

I just love this group
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    P.S I think I need to stay in this group for a bit... seeing others getting their girls just sends me into hysterics... UGH.
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Baby is here! Born December 4th, 2013 So blessed to have 3 healthy, handsome boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Charlee.....I just love how you and Dream are so choosing to be smitten by your new boys! It has me encouraged in a way like never before to choose joy, to select cheer instead of sad, and to be the best mom I can be because I do have a choice in that!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, your hubby is articulating what my heart says to be the most true thing in life....our children are our treasure.

Only 2 more hours until the appt.....and I pray that I come back with good news about my little boy!! Thanks for all the loving girls...you can bet I need it when my IRL support is scant!
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be checking back all day! I am thinking about you Ladybug and sending every ounce of positive energy your way!
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the group Lastsong! Sorry you are here but glad you are! (if that makes any sense whatsoever... )
    @ 9 wks
    DS - 2004 @ 32 wks
    DS1 - 2005
    DS2 - 2007
    DD - 2012 @ 14 wks
    DS3 - 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you Ladybugs, clock-watching here! Will wait up for your good news

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One more hour....I am being very patient
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

After being told at 18 weeks, the prayed and swayed for "lady"bug is in my belly. Our Christmas gift comes with some health challenges, but I know that we are strong family and will celebrate her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    One more hour....I am being very patient
    ((Hugs)) Ladybugs x x

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in shock...and no, not over the kidney issue. I have been told from the Md today that the gender reported is a girl.....

I am still shaking...and feeling like the 18 weeks elective scan could not be wrong, but they must be at the 19 and 21 scan at the hospital one. She (if they are right about gender) has a bulging bladder, a 2mm and 6mm cyst in the right kidney which means it is a write-off, but the left kidney is working and the bladder is doing its job as there is a good level of amniotic fluid.

That is the update for now...in my head, I can't shake off that he could be a she, she could be a he. To be team green sorta???
    '06 '06 '07
    2008 2010 '12 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Ladybugs View Post
    I am in shock...and no, not over the kidney issue. I have been told from the Md today that the gender reported is a girl.....

I am still shaking...and feeling like the 18 weeks elective scan could not be wrong, but they must be at the 19 and 21 scan at the hospital one. She (if they are right about gender) has a bulging bladder, a 2mm and 6mm cyst in the right kidney which means it is a write-off, but the left kidney is working and the bladder is doing its job as there is a good level of amniotic fluid.

That is the update for now...in my head, I can't shake off that he could be a she, she could be a he. To be team green sorta???
    Just read this. I dont often pop in here but was waiting for an update! So it seems two things, baby should be ok??? And also you are now involuntarily team green???!!!

I am SO relieved your baby seems to be happy in there and everything is safe for now. I know nothing about those issues so I hope I got that right.

I'm glad you have hope for a girl but also feel sorry for you not being able to confirm, hope can be tantalising! For what it's worth, I hope she is your she!!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast