Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    My body just couldn't cope with the exhaustion and fatigue and kinda gave out on me, it was all rather scary but I'm feeling much better now and resting up!

I'm 37 and half weeks now but presume this baby will be late like the others.

Well done Huds on being so organised! Need to sort my stuff out. :-)
    Ah wow i had no idea. Hope you use the last few weeks relaxing. I had a family wedding, weekend just gone. I kept pushing myself. When i got to Sunday i was feeling light headed and my left felt like jelly. It is thought third time around i think. Esp running after two sprogs. When's your due date? can't believe im already packed... I think im so egar to have the baby, o just want some energy back lol
    Mummy to 2010, 2011 and expecting my in January

Thank you Gender Dreaming

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    Ah wow i had no idea. Hope you use the last few weeks relaxing. I had a family wedding, weekend just gone. I kept pushing myself. When i got to Sunday i was feeling light headed and my left felt like jelly. It is thought third time around i think. Esp running after two sprogs. When's your due date? can't believe im already packed... I think im so egar to have the baby, o just want some energy back lol
    Due somewhere around 17th dec, too many dates... It's so true running around after two little ones rest just isn't an option! It's too easy to overdo things. But I will be careful now.
    Half the reason I still haven't got things ready for the baby is not having time. I will feel much better when all sorted.
    I can't believe I'm 37weeks, in some ways I still can't believe I'm pregnant - mad huh!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree! Can't believe baby will be here soon. Def get some rest although like u said its difficult to rest when u have two young children. I think after u have packed your bags you'll feel a weight has been lifted. Gosh you could go into labour any day really

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tic kers][/url

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Huds View Post
    I totally agree! Can't believe baby will be here soon. Def get some rest although like u said its difficult to rest when u have two young children. I think after u have packed your bags you'll feel a weight has been lifted. Gosh you could go into labour any day really
    In theory but the boys were soooo late I doubt it.
    Hopefully will get everything sorted baby wise this weekend.
    Based on history when do you think you'll go into labour?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck tree, I'm sorry to hear you were in hospital recently, but glad you are better and listening to your body. I think getting packed one night when the kids are in bed will help you to feel like you are ready for anything. I went over with ds1 too, it's not fun especially if you have other pregnant friends giving birth before you at a lesser gestation, I remember getting very jealous and grumpy despite being thrilled for them!!

Good luck everyone that's due soon. I have 9 weeks to go, which feels like not long, and ages at the same time, lol!! Sooooo much to do. I don't even have my cot back off a friend yet so feeling disorganised. I'm working 3 days a week until 1 week before delivery but the kids keep getting sick, and I have to keep them home from childcare, then I have to work a weekend day to make up for it, so I feel like all I'm doing is child wrangling and working no time to plan or organise or sort the house out yet. And Christmas is putting a massive pressure on things, with family expecting us to drive hours in either direction on a number of separate occasions around Christmas, plus play host to some for a week. I have no idea how I will survive it actually, being so pregnant with a 2 and 4 year old as well. Looking forward to January!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 08:27 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Girls! We are kinda mad right... It's like the thought of just how much extra work another baby will be is only sinking in now. :-)
    I can't wait though!
    Yeah I think Christmas will be pretty full on, really excited about it though as its the first one my eldest actually understands. Kids really make Christmas don't they!
    Massive respect on waiting, how long do you have to go?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies - good luck to ALL of you getting so close! Man, I wish I was closer. I have been MIA because this pregnancy just has been less than ideal for sure. At 19 weeks I was diagnosed with complete placenta previa. I just want back in for my 8 week check up on it hoping for good news but instead found out that I still have complete placenta previa but also something far worse called vasa previa. I see my doctor Monday and will have a new plan established, but it sounds like hospital bed rest at 32 weeks, delivery by csection at 35 weeks. I am TERRIFIED of a csection and also of a delivery at 35 weeks, but mostly about our baby until then. It all just feels like a bad dream.

We had a loss earlier this year, this is our rainbow, when is God going to grant me a break? If you have any extra prayers, please say a prayer for me and baby Beckett. All I want in the world is for this baby to be healthy. Thanks ladies!

Also, if any of you know anything about vasa previa, please share. I am a complete mess and have been since Wednesday but I don't see my doctor until Monday. Thanks!

BEST OF LUCK to all of you ladies getting ready to deliver soon!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree View Post
    In theory but the boys were soooo late I doubt it.
    Hopefully will get everything sorted baby wise this weekend.
    Based on history when do you think you'll go into labour?
    Lol based on history baby prob get here on the 9th Jan.. Oh feels like ages away. Yesterday i kept getting like pins and needles sensation shooting across my belly. Has anyone else experienced that...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Onthepond and Huds very sorry I don't know anything about either of those things.
    Onthepond I'm so sorry things have been so stressful for you. I'm sure everything will work out in the end. This pregnancy has presented me with plenty of worries so I do understand. I hope someone on here can shed a bit more light on things for you.

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast