Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladybugs-oh no so sorry you had a fall. Ugh sore ribs are the worst! I know that pain all to well! But you get to meet your daughter so soon! I know you must be busting at the seems in anticipation! Your VBAC will be great! I can't believe we were all writing down all the foods we were eating while swaying and now here we are.....! Such a surreal year this has been huh?!?! Crazy and also totally exciting at the same time! Hope those ribs treat you well during the next couple of days! So excited for your announcement of baby girls arrival!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for all of the notes, ladies! I just got back from a visit with a perinatal doctor and it went better than anticipated. Still not great...I still have complete placenta and do have vasa previa BUT the vessels of baby's that are down low by my cervix are still covered by a thin piece of placenta meaning they aren't exposed in the membranes at this point. The main thing is keeping them inside the placenta where they are more protected, rather than free floating in the membranes. The initially thought they weren't protected and though it is just a tiny, thin strip, it is still protecting them so I will take it.

As far as today, the doctor told me if things stay as is, that I might not have to do hospital bed rest, but will have home bed rest and csection at 35 or 36 weeks...but it is all a waiting game until my recheck at 32 weeks. I will be sure to update you all in 4 weeks. I feel better after seeing the doctor today and he hasn't given up hope that this whole thing will move UP and get away from the cervix more...though a csection now that this has been identified is certain.

I am feeling better about the csection thing, especially if it gets us more confident about end result of healthy baby, healthy mama. I am a little worried about recovery and being able to move about, but I guess those are small things to worry about given the situation we find ourselves in now.

Thanks again for all of the support, means the world during a very scary time!

SO SO CLOSE now for so many of you! I am thinking of you all and cannot wait to see baby updates. We are in the HOME STRETCH ladies! I cannot believe the 3rd trimester starts tomorrow for me. Happiest of holidays to all of you as well. I feel like December is going to FLY by, especially since it's the 5th already tomorrow.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD luck to all of our ladies going soon and be sure to share your delivery stories

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there everyone!!!! How's everyone feeling? Getting closer everyday! Really starting to get a little nervous about 3 children under the age of 4! I know it's going to be fine and I will do it but I just had a friend who had her 3rd and she said its super stressful and overwhelming. Eck that makes me nervous! My DS2 has really become clingy in the last couple of weeks so much so that I find myself holding him A LOT during the day. He just turned 2 and I am hoping that this is a quick phase he will get out of soon!

Anybody else getting nervous for their third? Or have some positive outlook to pass on?!?! Please pretty please!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    It's A GIRL!

Link to my girl sway:

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Soar I'm very nervous, I too will have 3 under 4.... And my youngest is also clingy.
    I keep holding on to the hope that things will be easier when number 3 arrives as I find pregnancy so ridiculously exhausting!!!

Less than a week until I'm due... Eeeeek!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, due tomorrow and so far nothing!!! I have an OB appt. today so I am going to tell her to sweep me like she's never sweeped before LOL!

Everyone I have talked to say that the 3rd is no doubt the easiest to add. I haven't had a single person tell me otherwise. I also will have 3 kids, 4 and under and I was worried at one point but am so sick of being pregnant and so curious as to what this baby is that I haven't been thinking about it much. I just keep hanging on to all the positives I've heard about having 3 and how this transition is much easier than going from 1-2!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone,
    Hope you are all doing well?
    I haven't been around much. This pregnancy hasn't been going so well. The sickness returned and I have been feeling pretty rough. 28 week bloods showed I am anaemic so have been taking iron supplements since last week, so hopefully that side of things will improve soon.
    Unfortunately they discovered at growth scan that my placenta is already at grannum grade 3 so very mature for early third trimester. I am 32 weeks now and the concern is that it will stop working early. So far baby is growing ok and fluid, blood flow etc is fine, I hope it continues that way. I am so scared of losing this baby and now it feels like my body is failing her. I have felt from the beginning that we may not get to bring this baby home either and now it feels like it may come true Trying so hard not to worry. I have a midwife appointment next week, so will hopefully know more then and another scan booked to see how baby is doing.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Black&gold - Fx the sweep will get things started!!

Soar & others - 2 to 3 was NOT even close to as hard (for me, at least) as 1 to 2. My DS1 was 4.5 & DS2 was 2.5 when DS3 was born, so not too far off from your situations. I have heard that from many other friends as well...I think you ladies will all be fine!

two1984 - I am so sorry you are dealing with the placenta issue. Will pray things stabilize & that your little one stays safe and sound for a little while longer!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Two1984- so sorry to hear you are worried with all this news of the placenta. Keep us updated. We will keep you in our prayers. If you are 32 weeks maybe they will be able to watch it closely enough and try their best to get u to 34 weeks. We have had a difficult pregnancy as well and the dr said 34 weeks is a game changer for a preemie and anything after that is icing on the cake if there is a need to take the baby early. Try to hold on to that! Come here more often and vent your worries if you need to! (((Hugs)))

Ladies all this positive talk of 3 is making me feel a lot better! Today at target I thought to myself in 20 days I won't be able to do this with 3 children there's no way. But maybe there is if the transition from 1-2 is harder than 2-3! Here's to hoping!

B&G-loads of labor dust your way!!!!!!!!!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    It's A GIRL!

Link to my girl sway:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    SOOOO! I am lying in my hospital bed with a little sleeping baby BOY next to me! My OB accidentally broke my water at my visit and 4hrs later he's here! Oddly enough I had a really strong girl feeling the whole labor as did all the nurses. When he came out and they showed me I instantly saw his manhood and was so overjoyed! It's almost like I actually wanted a 3rd boy because I am SO thrilled. I really can't imagine having a girl at this point! So happy we waited to know and definitely not a spec of GD! Wishing everyone the best of luck with their deliveries as I might not be on here much in the next little bit! xoxo

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats Black&Gold!! I'm so happy for you & that not finding out beforehand helped with the GD. I'm head over heels in love with my 3rd little boy a week on, they're very special aren't they?! Have you got a name yet? What did he weigh? It sounds like you had a very quick labour. Congrats again & enjoy every minute with him!!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast